Personalized Settings

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2006, 07:51 PM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Personalized Settings

Hey everybody! I've been lurking these boards for the past year, and I finally got my TSX last Saturday(12/16/06). I bought the last 06 on the lot at Sunnyvale Acura. It's an ASM w/ Ebony 5AT Nav, and I got it for 26.3k before TTL My SA also said that he will try to send me an 07 TL key blank in the mail as a little present NHBP and CGP were my first two choices, but I'm beginning to like ASM even more everytime I look at my baby! I've already put over 500 miles on her, and I've loved every minute of it! lol I'll post pictures once I have a photoshoot, so expect them soon.

Now to my question haha I was trying to modify my personal settings(light timer, etc), but was unable to because it said "Driver Unknown "Customize" Impossible." So I closed the doors, locked it with the key fob, and opened it once again with the key fob just like the Owner's Manual said. I tried it once again, and it gave me the same exact message. I closed the door, and opened it again, and noticed that when I enter the car it only says "Welcome" instead of "Welcome Driver 1" or "Welcome Driver 2". How can I fix this problem? Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks everybody, and an early Merry Christmas! Be safe everybody.
Old 12-24-2006, 09:23 PM
15 TLX Tech

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
hmmm.... i had the same problem. Did you read the "directions" on the remote key fob? I played with mine for 2 hours then finally saw the directions and whola! it worked. Or at least I think it was on the key fob. Car is in the garage and key is in it and I am too lazy to go see. Ha Ha. If this doesn't work, I'll try to help out a little more.
Old 01-02-2007, 01:33 AM
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Congrats! Just follow what it says in back of the key fob. Press Lock+Unlock together for about 5 seconds. The Red LED will light up and I think blink. Press Lock, then Unlock, then put key in...wala!