Help Please!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2006, 05:01 PM
no0bIe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Help Please!!!

I am attempting to replace my OEM Valve cover with the EURO R (RED) Valve cover. I am having difficulties pulling out the spark plugs along, with pulling the valve cover off? For those of you who have replaced their valve cover and/or spark plugs chime in???
Old 05-14-2006, 05:30 PM
Team Owner

Received 378 Likes on 198 Posts
Have you tried a search? I'm pretty sure that this has been discussed before...
Old 05-15-2006, 02:50 AM
no0bIe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I did attempt a search. To no avail... I did however figured it out after all... Pics will be posted shortly. Thanks!!!
Old 05-15-2006, 07:10 AM
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by kboosman00
I am attempting to replace my OEM Valve cover with the EURO R (RED) Valve cover. I am having difficulties pulling out the spark plugs along, with pulling the valve cover off? For those of you who have replaced their valve cover and/or spark plugs chime in???
Not sure if I understand what you mean by "difficulties pulling out the spark plugs along with the valve cover". Are you trying to pull the valve cover off without unscrewing the screws that holds the plug wires to the valve cover? If you were, you'd want to take out the plug wires out first. You wouldn't need to remove the spark plugs to replace your valve cover. After you remove the plug wires and all the valve cover screws, you should be able to remove the valve cover. Be aware that there is Honda bond on mostly the corners of the valve cover cover so the valve cover doesn't just come off readily.

I hope this helps you out