TSX.Fury LED Taillights Pictures

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2006, 10:26 PM
send me a link to JDM??

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I still have to work out a few things with Mike. I know when everything is worked out we will let you know.
Old 04-09-2006, 10:52 PM
Regional Coordinator (Southeast)

Received 3,763 Likes on 2,538 Posts
Originally Posted by TSX.Fury
I still have to work out a few things with Mike. I know when everything is worked out we will let you know.
somebody missed a show today
Old 04-11-2006, 04:05 PM
Got Ramen?

Originally Posted by ProjectT4
sweet ur from irvine?? me2! cept i go school in the middle of nowhere...
awesome, what color/year tsx u got
Old 04-12-2006, 06:33 AM
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I have an 06 CG w/ ebony int. A/T tho! i have an s2k bak at home so wanted to get an auto. but its pretty sweet tho. ill put some pics up sometime.

what about urs?
Old 04-13-2006, 02:05 PM
Got Ramen?

Originally Posted by ProjectT4
I have an 06 CG w/ ebony int. A/T tho! i have an s2k bak at home so wanted to get an auto. but its pretty sweet tho. ill put some pics up sometime.

what about urs?
see my sig below
damn ive been wanting an 04/05 S2k...
Old 04-13-2006, 06:29 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by TypeRS
see my sig below
damn ive been wanting an 04/05 S2k...

sweet. well my s2k is officially gone! sold it. since i dont live in cali now and i got the tsx no point with the s2k. tho i had a blast with that car! it was awesome. anyway
can you tell me alittle more about the ingall chamber kit?!
Old 04-14-2006, 09:21 AM
My bolonga has a 1st name

discuss the lights in here... everytime i see it in my e-mail that a new post is up I think the group buy is finally here...

stop teasin me!!

Old 08-07-2006, 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by 97AcuraCL

discuss the lights in here... everytime i see it in my e-mail that a new post is up I think the group buy is finally here...

stop teasin me!!

so should i assume everything with this is a complete waste and shit load of hype?
Old 08-08-2006, 12:32 AM
Apex Clipper

Dang, tht looks nice! Good job...
Old 08-08-2006, 08:14 AM
Race Director

Looking at those LEDs again, I want one!! Is it possible if you could make the third brake light the one in the back windshield have LEDs too?
Old 08-10-2006, 01:28 AM
Cruisin'

so should i assume everything with this is a complete waste and shit load of hype?

whas up kev...yea, wow...its been mad long since this thread was started...i agree with you, lets see how long it'll take b4 we finally get a group buy and price started up on these...they look hott...lets keep our fingers crossed...
Old 08-10-2006, 10:56 AM
9th Gear

Guess wat .. i m on the opp side of the globe and i want it too

Yo Mike ...

U guys did a great job .. the best i could come up with are Spider Lites .. and that doesnt look too good .. since it's clear thru the tail lights ..

Please let me know .. when u guys are ready to market n GB .. i have at least 20 orders (i m sure) all the way from singapore

Here we have the JDM model both CL7 and CL7R ..

cheers bros ...

ps: my email is celestar72@gmail.com ...

let me know .. asap .. we are very interested over here ...

or perhaps u can provide the parts and detailed instructions and market THAT to us .. that will do as well .. we are desperate .. thanks

Originally Posted by TSX.Fury
Old 08-13-2006, 01:40 PM
9th Gear

Originally Posted by aeugrx
Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but the taillights mounted on the trunk do not have a wire for the brakes, thats why I couldn't put LEDs for the brakes in there. The only way to accomplish it would be to run extra wiring through the outer taillights up the trunk struts and to the taillights.
Hey .. when u going to market ure mod for the tail lights .. everyone is waiting!!
Old 08-17-2006, 09:33 PM
Racer

PLEASE GIVE US MORE INFORMATION!!!

*dies*
Old 08-23-2006, 11:53 AM
Instructor

I want those! I was looking at getting led's the other day, but I may hold off for these.
Old 08-23-2006, 12:07 PM
Burning Brakes

Group Buy!! A?djaoufgpwenadvsra
Old 08-23-2006, 12:46 PM
Regional Coordinator (Southeast)

Received 3,763 Likes on 2,538 Posts
they are not going into production from what i have heard recently
Old 08-24-2006, 12:29 AM

Originally Posted by CCColtsicehockey
this is sheer faggotry. i've only waited what like damn near a year. if i had any expertise in this i'd produce them myslef... theres obviously a market for this and money to be made. i might have to look into this a little further cuz this is just faggotry. sheer faggotry.
Old 08-24-2006, 02:14 AM
9th Gear

Hi i m from Singapore where we do have JDM Honda Accord Euro (CL7), i think it is the same as Acura TSX over there .. at least the shell is the same!

Anyway, i myself driving one and i have been very interested in getting the mods for LEDs for the tail-lights, ever since i saw the pics posted here.

i am in contact with a company in Taiwan which reproduces OEM Taillights to our specifications, unfortunately .. they need a minimum order of 500 pairs before it is feasible to start production and also accordable. i tried asking them to reproduce an initial order of 100, they engineering and RnD department did a cost calculation and came up with a price of $800 per set .. (b4 shipping)

Do u think u guys over there, will be able to make up tat numbers?

Anyway, the nos of Honda Accord euro in Singapore doesnt go beyond 100 .. and not everyone will want it, so i think the market potential is bigger in US and Canada.

Let me know ure views guys!

Cheers
d

this is sheer faggotry. i've only waited what like damn near a year. if i had any expertise in this i'd produce them myslef... theres obviously a market for this and money to be made. i might have to look into this a little further cuz this is just faggotry. sheer faggotry.
Old 08-24-2006, 02:16 AM
9th Gear

Was there a reason given .. where did u hear tis rumour from?? Anyway .. if ure in contact with the guys .. why dont u ask them to be good fellows and post the plans and how to build it ourselves on tis site!!

Originally Posted by CCColtsicehockey
Old 08-31-2006, 11:00 PM
Instructor

Received 17 Likes on 6 Posts
Fury Tail Lights

Those Lights are definately HOT! it's a mod i am thinking about getting. Waiting to hear about the $$$ and that will be the deciding factor.
Old 09-01-2006, 01:30 AM
Instructor

reliability might be an issue...if you search other threads you'd probably find that some people had issues with their license plate LEDs malfunctioning after a few months due to excessive vibrations in the rear (trunk, bumps, etc.) I would guess this can also be a problem for the taillights...
Old 09-11-2006, 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by celestar
Was there a reason given .. where did u hear tis rumour from?? Anyway .. if ure in contact with the guys .. why dont u ask them to be good fellows and post the plans and how to build it ourselves on tis site!!
thanks for the offer but the dude who was originally producing these was looking at around $400 and even that was alittle steep.
Old 09-15-2006, 06:14 PM
Intermediate

I know there is a lot of interest in these LED tails, so let me inform everyone that it is possible to have this done for less than $400, I make them.
These can be made to each owner's specified pattern, they can be bezeled so there is no waffle look to the tailights, they can be made extremely reliable, they can be FULLY plug and play.
I believe that you should not see circuit boards and naked LEDs with the tailights off.
Click HERE to see some examples.
Old 09-15-2006, 06:21 PM
I spend 2 much time here

Received 103 Likes on 67 Posts
u do sick work man, can you do two angel eyes for each tsx headlight?
Old 09-16-2006, 10:10 AM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by jiggaman
u do sick work man, can you do two angel eyes for each tsx headlight?
I believe that may be possible, but it might look funny. The high beam and low beam are seperated by the turn signal and that space may make them look a bit strange?
Old 09-16-2006, 10:45 AM
9th Gear

but 350-400 for just retrofitting is i think a knock off ..

for that price we should be getting new lamps .. and not using our old ones ...

i am still in talks with Honda as well as OEM manufacturers from taiwan to make and market the product ..

cheers
Old 09-16-2006, 12:42 PM
AlwysCleanURArely c ASpec

thats really not a good deal. LED bulbs are not very expensive. There's a good amount, but not that much craftsmanship that is going to be done to the brake lights for that kind of price. Also, tell me what your going to do while your brake lights are out of the car.. how are you gonna drive around while these guys work on it?? I thought about getting my rims chrome plated.. then I realized I would nothing to roll on if I sent them out!
Old 09-17-2006, 12:33 PM
Intermediate

i am still in talks with Honda as well as OEM manufacturers from taiwan to make and market the product ..

cheers
Well, that depends, look at the cost of a new pair of OEM tailamps, even with my wholesale account with them they are not cheap. It requires hours and hours of work to be done correctly, custom manufactured pcb, etc.
The stuff you get from taiwan/china/india are cheap for a reason, they often leak, look and feel cheap, and with LEDs you can bet they will not be "life of car parts" like they should be. You get what you pay for.
Old 09-17-2006, 12:40 PM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Ride Slow Homey
thats really not a good deal. LED bulbs are not very expensive. There's a good amount, but not that much craftsmanship that is going to be done to the brake lights for that kind of price. Also, tell me what your going to do while your brake lights are out of the car.. how are you gonna drive around while these guys work on it?? I thought about getting my rims chrome plated.. then I realized I would nothing to roll on if I sent them out!

It only takes 3 days after the first person gets it done, and you can always use another pair of tailights to have the work done and sell them afterwards. Once again, spending time in front of a computer to CAD custom pcbs with voltage, polarity, heat protection etc to each customer's specs costs money. As well as the actual time spent building up the assemblies. LED bulbs, I assume you mean the aftermarket replacement bulbs, these are a joke. One, they are not protected from voltage swings and polarity as the alternator field crashes when you shut off the car. Then, compared to the bulbs they replace, they are not as bright and resulting output pattern in conjusntion with the stock optics is pathetic.
Old 09-17-2006, 12:43 PM
Intermediate

cheers
Oh, and the OEM manufacturers for Automotive lighting are not located in Taiwan. Most car companies use a very few select companies. HONDA uses Kioto, a Japanese company and thier US subsidiary NAL, both of which want nothing to do with aftermarket lighting.
Old 09-17-2006, 02:46 PM
T.DoT P.I.M.P. lol

RSX-CT, read my other post?
Send me a price~ and also I want to see how's it look on TSX? Is the light pattern the same as the RSX on your website?
Old 09-18-2006, 12:14 PM
9th Gear

Originally Posted by RSX-CT
Well, that depends, look at the cost of a new pair of OEM tailamps, even with my wholesale account with them they are not cheap. It requires hours and hours of work to be done correctly, custom manufactured pcb, etc.
The stuff you get from taiwan/china/india are cheap for a reason, they often leak, look and feel cheap, and with LEDs you can bet they will not be "life of car parts" like they should be. You get what you pay for.
I agree that Time and Effort has to go into designing thru CAD and fabricating the PCB. But once u have the mould .. making more .. pieces wud be a breeze!

Perhaps we could get a group buy going, where if 20 or more people order from u .. u could charge the retrofit and at more reasonable price. It's like the rest of the guys said .. there is a DOWN time .. when we send u our pair of lights .. and if we were to buy another pair just for that duration .. it is going to set us back another $400 per pair! Unless we get from Scrap

Let us know .. if ure keen on a group buy ... then we can purchase perhaps a few spare lights and send it around .. when their lights are being retrofitted by you!

Tis i think is the best .. for both u and us ...

cheers
Old 09-19-2006, 09:09 AM
Intermediate

I agree that Time and Effort has to go into designing thru CAD and fabricating the PCB. But once u have the mould .. making more .. pieces wud be a breeze!

Perhaps we could get a group buy going, where if 20 or more people order from u .. u could charge the retrofit and at more reasonable price. It's like the rest of the guys said .. there is a DOWN time .. when we send u our pair of lights .. and if we were to buy another pair just for that duration .. it is going to set us back another $400 per pair! Unless we get from Scrap

Let us know .. if ure keen on a group buy ... then we can purchase perhaps a few spare lights and send it around .. when their lights are being retrofitted by you!

Tis i think is the best .. for both u and us ...

cheers
Only problem with your proposal, is it limits the design process to one set design. I can tell you from experience that not everyone wants the same design, and I have created a system around that. Every single person can have a different design/pattern. For example, not that anyone would probably do this, but you could have smiley faces across the back of your car, while someone else could have G35ish circles.
I'm not opposed to a group buy of sorts in the interest of getting costs down for everyone involved.
Old 09-20-2006, 10:03 AM
9th Gear

Only problem with your proposal, is it limits the design process to one set design. I can tell you from experience that not everyone wants the same design, and I have created a system around that. Every single person can have a different design/pattern. For example, not that anyone would probably do this, but you could have smiley faces across the back of your car, while someone else could have G35ish circles.
I'm not opposed to a group buy of sorts in the interest of getting costs down for everyone involved.
You chose the design .. the photo's that was posted on the 1st page of this subject .. caught a lot of peoples' attention .. perhaps .. u can create that design and market it .. here .. and we start a group buy to bring down ure costs .. so that every one benefits!!

let us know
Old 09-21-2006, 05:11 PM

the way i always invisioned a group buy was YOU the seller buy a set of tail lights and do the do the work on them. when the 1st person buys a set, you send the already finished set to them, and they send you theirs with nothing on it. as you're working on that set that you've just recieved, another person orders when you're done you send that set you've just completed while they return to you thir stock set, and so on and so forth.

I compltely like the idea of being able to do the 'original' unique design, but if i can get the basic circles for 200$ thats good enough to me, rather than $400 for a unique design that personally will probably be damn near the circle look anyway.

just my 2 cents.
Old 09-21-2006, 05:45 PM
I can't find my garage

looks awesome!! i want one now~
Old 09-22-2006, 06:51 PM
Intermediate

the way i always invisioned a group buy was YOU the seller buy a set of tail lights and do the do the work on them. when the 1st person buys a set, you send the already finished set to them, and they send you theirs with nothing on it. as you're working on that set that you've just recieved, another person orders when you're done you send that set you've just completed while they return to you thir stock set, and so on and so forth.

I compltely like the idea of being able to do the 'original' unique design, but if i can get the basic circles for 200$ thats good enough to me, rather than $400 for a unique design that personally will probably be damn near the circle look anyway.

just my 2 cents.
Our average cost for parts on a lot of jobs is just about $200. Honestly, that price will buy you that "waffle" look of the Radio Shack perf board, maybe.
Old 09-22-2006, 07:39 PM
9th Gear

Our average cost for parts on a lot of jobs is just about $200. Honestly, that price will buy you that "waffle" look of the Radio Shack perf board, maybe.
Well as i mentioned $200 is easier for many to swallow! If i can get an order of 50 sets from u .. will u be able to fix a price .. and let me know!

it will be the basic design on Page 1 of this Thread

cheers
Old 09-22-2006, 09:06 PM
Instructor

man...can't wait to get these

Quick Reply: TSX.Fury LED Taillights Pictures