New Pics of digitalHorizons car (56k grab a beer)

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2006 | 12:23 AM
Have camera, will travel

Great pics. Really nice. Thanks for posting.
Old 02-26-2006 | 01:22 AM
Racer

That is a clean CL9.. Very nice ride
Old 02-26-2006 | 06:13 PM
アコードタイプSとくれば、喜びもひとし お。思わず投

Damn I did'nt know he was banned from this forum. One of my favorite Honda Accord Euro-R. Next to mine of course
Old 02-26-2006 | 06:33 PM
Regional Coordinator (Southeast)

Originally Posted by lito
Damn I did'nt know he was banned from this forum. One of my favorite Honda Accord Euro-R. Next to mine of course
yeah you and the haten lol
Old 02-26-2006 | 07:29 PM
Racer

Wow! One of the best PWP I've seen. Good job man!
Old 02-26-2006 | 11:51 PM
Team Owner

that looks amazing.
Old 02-27-2006 | 10:26 AM
Banned

haha thanks J for posting here... not banned though, figured I would be but I wasn't. It was actually Jason who convinced me to come back and lurk around a bit.

I got into it with some, but opinions are opinions and I never hold people to them. I got tired of defending my position to people so I stopped coming around. Like the saying goes, "if you don't like it here, don't post here," so I didn't. I don't have any problems with AZ other than a few members who disagree with my reasoning and motives, which I'm sure they'd say the same about me. I don't particularly like being called digitalIDIOT by a mod any more than he liked being called uppity by an idiot car washer from Tijuana over emblems.

dzuy... I remember seeing your car before I even got mine and saying DOH! since I had the idea of white TSX on gold Volks in my head already... your car looked great and still does, one of my favorites for sure. Lito's car is also in a world of its own, as is J's... one day I hope to make a trip out to the east coast and FL, and hopefully I can meet a few people when I'm out there.

Benz... you're one of the coolest guys man, thanks for the support here and everywhere. The industry needs more enthusiasts like you who have an open mind yet still hold true to their opinions.

As for the feature, I take so many pictures that I figured it was only logical to put them somewhere to let people see them. The feature thing came from the idea that I have a lot of friends with really nice cars that don't really get recognized anywhere (as can be seen from the automotive galleries, which are all personal friends). Unfortunately, most of them are mid-revamping and didn't want to be featured until their current projects are finished, so I ran my car to fill the March void. Just some background info on me and my car, and how and why it is what it is. I appreciate everyone's feedback and comments, means a lot to know that people share my love for clean looks and quality parts. I built the car to suit my tastes and its a huge bonus to know everyone else likes it too.
Old 02-27-2006 | 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by digitalHorizon
haha thanks J for posting here... not banned though, figured I would be but I wasn't. It was actually Jason who convinced me to come back and lurk around a bit.

I got into it with some, but opinions are opinions and I never hold people to them. I got tired of defending my position to people so I stopped coming around. Like the saying goes, "if you don't like it here, don't post here," so I didn't. I don't have any problems with AZ other than a few members who disagree with my reasoning and motives, which I'm sure they'd say the same about me. I don't particularly like being called digitalIDIOT by a mod any more than he liked being called uppity by an idiot car washer from Tijuana over emblems.

dzuy... I remember seeing your car before I even got mine and saying DOH! since I had the idea of white TSX on gold Volks in my head already... your car looked great and still does, one of my favorites for sure. Lito's car is also in a world of its own, as is J's... one day I hope to make a trip out to the east coast and FL, and hopefully I can meet a few people when I'm out there.

Benz... you're one of the coolest guys man, thanks for the support here and everywhere. The industry needs more enthusiasts like you who have an open mind yet still hold true to their opinions.

As for the feature, I take so many pictures that I figured it was only logical to put them somewhere to let people see them. The feature thing came from the idea that I have a lot of friends with really nice cars that don't really get recognized anywhere (as can be seen from the automotive galleries, which are all personal friends). Unfortunately, most of them are mid-revamping and didn't want to be featured until their current projects are finished, so I ran my car to fill the March void. Just some background info on me and my car, and how and why it is what it is. I appreciate everyone's feedback and comments, means a lot to know that people share my love for clean looks and quality parts. I built the car to suit my tastes and its a huge bonus to know everyone else likes it too.
glad you are back and didnt even think to check your profile to see if you had been lurking . perfectly said though man. hope you dont stop modding the car though.
Old 02-27-2006 | 11:10 AM
Troutslap Mod-DUH-rator

Originally Posted by CCColtsicehockey
Benz doesnt know what he is talking about.
haha benz is just joking
Old 02-27-2006 | 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by dzuy
haha benz is just joking
I know I started the whole thing with benz about Volks being played out and from a show scene perspective they are are becoming played out. However I still think they are sweet wheels.
Old 02-27-2006 | 04:26 PM
アコードタイプSとくれば、喜びもひとし お。思わず投

yah man stick around I've always enjoy looking at your pics!
Old 02-27-2006 | 06:35 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by digitalHorizon

Wow...coming from you, it really means alot. I mean, i just got into the car scene no more than 2 years ago and everyday i try to learn more so i don't sound like an ignorant fool when i say something. But being called an enthusiast with an open mind..that's something.. thanks dude,and stick around man!! I am eager to see what performance mods you gonna do to your car

We all just gotta be :gheyhug: here
Old 02-27-2006 | 06:36 PM
Drifting

haha benz is just joking
See...DUzy gets it, hence the :troutslap
Old 02-27-2006 | 06:39 PM
Drifting

I know I started the whole thing with benz about Volks being played out and from a show scene perspective they are are becoming played out. However I still think they are sweet wheels.
I know..VOlks are sweet, even my chick friends know VOLKS are for teh PIMPS yO~! having Volks =

ANyone wanna donate some VOlks??
Old 02-27-2006 | 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by Benz_05_TSX
I know..VOlks are sweet, even my chick friends know VOLKS are for teh PIMPS yO~! having Volks =

Old 02-28-2006 | 10:23 PM
Troutslap Mod-DUH-rator

Originally Posted by Benz_05_TSX

your screen name is played out.

it's so...05

:troutslap
Old 02-28-2006 | 10:48 PM

it's so...05

Old 02-28-2006 | 11:51 PM
Rep'n Taxbrain.com

....And yeah stick around DigitalHorizon. You gave me some great feedback about the SC setup before I ended up getting it. That really helped me out a lot. I appreciate it. Those are some really nice pics. Great water shots
Old 03-01-2006 | 12:53 AM
Senior Moderator

I normally spend 2 hours on the engine bay before shows so whats your secret other than living in cali with no snow.
Try CD2 engine detailer (get it at autozone). A lot of ppl recommend it (I have never tried it though).
Old 03-01-2006 | 05:33 AM
Drifting

it's so...05

i was a :noob: back then... and i don't know any better nicknames

Wish my nick name can change every year, 05, 06, 07...
Old 03-01-2006 | 06:21 AM
Burning Brakes

beautiful car makes me wish i got a white one.

I also noticed your car isn't tinted, do you plan on doing that? personally i think it looks great without it. For some reason the windows being clear like that give the car a cleaner look. Also love the subtle additions of the stickers on the front windscreen, gives the car a nice bit of character. Keep up the good work!
Old 03-01-2006 | 07:51 AM
Intermediate

Wheel name / number? Gracias!
Old 04-23-2006 | 12:49 AM
I can't find my garage

how much of a drop is dat?
Old 04-23-2006 | 02:17 AM
Intermediate

omg that shit is so HOT and so CLEAN....

i'd fcuking hit it!!!!!!!!! *wink wink*
Old 04-24-2006 | 01:34 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by mltk53
how much of a drop is dat?
Tein recommended specs for FLEX kit.