New addition! Buncha Pics!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2006, 11:30 AM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New addition! Buncha Pics!!

Hey Folks... Been a while since I've changed anything but I FINALLY got my Mugen Ventilated Visors the other day(I ordered them back in Early March) So I washed her up and snapped a few pics.... Comments welcome

I really like the look of the Visors! But it seems that they might be my last mod for a while(Just found out a few weeks ago that my wife is knocked up ) So the whip takes a back seat to the baby preparation(but maybe I'll be able to sneak in that Mugen spoiler or some rims and tires ) Anyway. Hopefully I will be able to make some of the summer meets here in SoCal... I would love to get a look at some of these Hot Cali TSX's upclose.
Old 05-11-2006, 11:44 AM
Advanced

Visors? hmm...i still don't know if I like it. But if you like it, that's good! Definitely take care of your wifey and newborn to be first...But you can get some rims to celebrate the new kid!!? It can be his/her's first "gift" lol What suspension do you have? Do you have a rear camber kit?
Old 05-11-2006, 11:48 AM
Advanced

The car is lowered on Eibach Sportlines(the perfect drop in my opinion) And is in definite need of a camber kit.... Yeah... I'm working on that at the moment
Old 05-11-2006, 11:48 AM
Instructor

Looks great I just ordered mine last week from KING should be here tomorrow! Can you tell me how you installed them? Was it hard? Did the come with instructions?
Old 05-11-2006, 11:50 AM
Oh well it's

looks good
Old 05-11-2006, 11:56 AM
Advanced

Install was pretty simple. I snapped the tabs to the visors first then pulled the weather stripping down. Peeled a small piece of the tape film off to make a tab. Then positioned them where I wanted them pulled the tab to expose the rest of the tape and pressed them onto the window trim.. After that I pushed the weather trim back into place and wiped everything down... They do come with instructions but the are in japanese and hard to decifer. But it is a pretty straight forward preocess
Old 05-11-2006, 02:51 PM
Guinea Pig

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Not feeling the visors at all! Even thought they have a cool logo. But I am completely biased about them. As a window tinter, they just get in the way so I almost instantly dislike any vehicle with them. I think they belong on trucks only for some reason. Usually only smokers get these things so they can polute their lungs while they hold their death stick in their left hand and hold the steering wheel. Or they are usualy on cars that dont have a sunroof that goes up to vent the car out.

How much were they?

Is that a real EuroR or a rebadged TSX?
Old 05-11-2006, 03:24 PM
Advanced

It's a TSX... I wish I had the funds to import a EuroR. But I really like the TSX interior over the EuroR's...Hmmm, Go figure.
Old 05-11-2006, 04:03 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by Proper
The car is lowered on Eibach Sportlines(the perfect drop in my opinion) And is in definite need of a camber kit.... Yeah... I'm working on that at the moment
Yea, Definitely get the Rear Camber. It's a great investment that will save you alot of money on tire wear. Got any more pix of the drop? Just want to compare to mine, that I just dropped on Neuspeed Sports and Koni Yellows (2nd to lowest setting in front and lowest setting in back). I'm thinking I should have left the front on neutral.
GO SSM! :gheywave:

Old 05-11-2006, 06:09 PM
is cuteness

really sharp pics! keep up the good work.
Old 05-11-2006, 07:21 PM
Advanced

I'll try to get some more shots of the drop tomorrow... I have a few in an old post that I made after I first dropped it.
Old 05-11-2006, 07:42 PM
Racer

how much HP you get from those?
Old 05-11-2006, 09:30 PM
Professional SLACKER

Hey proper.. I've seen your car several time around Ralph area close to the 210. Your car looks sweet man..... I have the eibach springs for the longest time now but never install them cuz I think it might be too short. Can I see your drop in person?
Old 05-11-2006, 11:19 PM
Drifting

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Oh now I remember...this is the forum where everyone hates the Visors, not the other one...hahaha...

either way, visors look great, i love those.... I used to hate them, but friends convinced me and it gives a more JDM look..
Old 05-11-2006, 11:42 PM
Instructor

Proper, i think i've seen your car around, i live in the terra vista area. Foolioness and Proper, we should get together and have a "rancho" meet.
Old 05-12-2006, 12:35 AM
Professional SLACKER

Sunny.... long time no see... how've you been? What have you add to your TSX?
Old 05-12-2006, 12:37 AM
Advanced

Foolioness and SunnyG I do stay in the Terra Vista area... I take my dry cleaning over in the Ralph's Center. We should definitely get together one of these days. I know Digital Horizon comes out this way every so often(Boy can take nice pics too)Maybe he'd come by and snap a few for us. Don't see too many modded TSX here in Rancho... Maybe we could Hit some meets arround here... We might be able to set up something at the new Fuddruckers over in Ontario(altough I hate that mall parking lot...DAMN Thieves)

FormerRSX-S, I don't think that I gained any HP from the Visors or badges, springs, or tint. But if I were all about the HP I would have probably kept my 91 Si and dumped the $25K that I threw down for the TSX into that.
Old 05-12-2006, 12:44 AM
Instructor

Foolio, long time man. i haven't really had time to mod, but the stock 6MT still keeps me happy. Proper, i actually live behind that Ralph's in terra vista, small world. anyways, i'd be down to meet up with you guys (and who ever else would want to) whenever.
Old 05-12-2006, 11:49 AM
Have camera, will travel

Not a big visor dude myself, but you have a sharp looking SSM there.
Old 05-13-2006, 03:48 AM
Racer

Foolioness and SunnyG I do stay in the Terra Vista area... I take my dry cleaning over in the Ralph's Center. We should definitely get together one of these days. I know Digital Horizon comes out this way every so often(Boy can take nice pics too)Maybe he'd come by and snap a few for us. Don't see too many modded TSX here in Rancho... Maybe we could Hit some meets arround here... We might be able to set up something at the new Fuddruckers over in Ontario(altough I hate that mall parking lot...DAMN Thieves)

FormerRSX-S, I don't think that I gained any HP from the Visors or badges, springs, or tint. But if I were all about the HP I would have probably kept my 91 Si and dumped the $25K that I threw down for the TSX into that.
Hey man, I was just bustin balls. I guess I just find it....odd...that someone in desperate need of a rear camber kit, as you are, who also happens to be in the financial situation that you will soon find yourself in with the ankle biter on the way (congrats to you and your wife by the way), would spend $165 on freakin Mugen visors. For that money, you could have gotten yourself the ingalls camber kit you need, and still had cash left over for similac, or pampers, or some shit like that. But hey, to each his own bro....
Old 05-13-2006, 11:28 AM
Advanced

I see your point... But we have about 7-8 months to plan for the little rugrat... I'll be getting the camber kit in a few weeks here
Old 05-13-2006, 01:23 PM
Intermediate

I also did the window visors this week...I went with the Wethertech ones for a few reasons:

1 - I didn't want them to "bulge" out from the side too much
2 - I like to get fresh air in the car when its raining
3 - I didn't want to cover the chrome around the windows

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

This week...OEM front lip!
Old 05-13-2006, 02:22 PM
Instructor

I too dislike window visors but im getting them anyways. Im sick of the water stains (because i smoke) on the door panels. Im going with the weather techs also since they're the stick out the least.
Old 05-13-2006, 07:28 PM
Professional SLACKER

Fuddruckers opens already??? wow... last time I was there it was still under construction..... (3 weeks ago). Besides the point, I don't think there's TSX modders out here.... I can't do it because I'm not the only one that drives the car... my g/f drives it like a bat outta hell.... she has a scion, so she feels that on the TSX she needs to floor the damn thing to get power like the scion..... =P that's why I'm still thinking wheter or not I should install the eibach or not... =(....
We should get together and campare mini mods that we've done to our lil TSX... tell me the time and date (weekend I hope)
Old 05-13-2006, 09:44 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by bbisaillon
I also did the window visors this week...I went with the Wethertech ones for a few reasons:

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

So those are the Weathertech i hear so much about?? Not bad, since they leave the chrome trim alone....but I still like Mugen..
Old 05-13-2006, 09:46 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by formerRSX-S
Hey man, I was just bustin balls. I guess I just find it....odd...that someone in desperate need of a rear camber kit, as you are, who also happens to be in the financial situation that you will soon find yourself in with the ankle biter on the way (congrats to you and your wife by the way), would spend $165 on freakin Mugen visors. For that money, you could have gotten yourself the ingalls camber kit you need, and still had cash left over for similac, or pampers, or some shit like that. But hey, to each his own bro....
Damn....guess I am stupid too, since after I lowered the car, instead of spending that $200 or so on camber kits, I went ahead and got the Mugen lip kit, Honda grille, Mugen Visors, and some other parts...damn...
Old 05-17-2006, 05:06 AM
9th Gear

Proper - I see you got your TSX at Metro. How was your experience with them? I was there a couple days ago, and got them down to $25,900 for an AT/non-navi. I live in Upland, btw. I'm in Alta Loma quite a bit too. See ya around!
Old 05-17-2006, 11:11 AM
Advanced

Didn't really have to deal much... They had what I wanted and I told them what I was willing to pay for it. They pretty much gave in when I put the cash in front of them... I was there maybe an hour and a half... But Big Tom was a pretty cool guy... Also there is a younger latino guy there with a clean ass Element on 19's who was pretty down to earth when I was contemplating the move to a TL. I forget his name though...

Haha GO Metro!!!
Old 05-17-2006, 11:58 AM
Racer

Received 49 Likes on 44 Posts
Originally Posted by bbisaillon

Are those the dark or light tint? I was thinking about getting the light tint. They look much better than the "stick on" ones on my "Park & Ride" lot driver (94 Accord).
Old 05-18-2006, 08:21 AM
Intermediate

Their the light ones...

Here's a bigger pic so you can see them better...

Old 05-23-2006, 07:15 AM
Racer

Received 49 Likes on 44 Posts
They look very nice. With the tinted windows and by not covering the chrome you can "hardly" see them.