Member pics ...

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2004, 07:18 PM
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by iron_chef
>>can't we all just get along

told ya don't mess with him !

Finally somebody got one of my jokes & followed it up with a pic brilliant thank you !!!!!!!!
Old 07-21-2004, 07:20 PM
Pro

Originally Posted by PinkyTSX
Here I am today w/my librarian glasses...and Shermar Moore in the back ground.

And me again w./ the blue contacts in, I likes to co-ordinate...some days I have purple, brown, autumn...

Hey, I'm still waiting for that shirtless pic!

What a cutie

Loose the bumba-clot contacts Yard gyal :thumbsdn:
Old 07-21-2004, 07:46 PM
Banned

guys is it just me or Pinky with them glasses looks like a geeky version of Beyonce !
Old 07-21-2004, 07:54 PM
Obnoxious Philadelphian

Pinky, you look great with those glasses
Old 07-21-2004, 08:08 PM
Teh ?

Originally Posted by 21_in_az
HAHAHAHAHAHA

someone crop domns face on there!! with junkster behind him!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Damn it 21!!!

I've never given out neg points... okay I have, but on a whim... but you're right on the edge of getting some...

naw, I'm not that vengeful... at least I'm only .3 on the 10 scale by Simmons...

Junkster, who really thinks fdl needs a pic of himself posted
Old 07-22-2004, 07:12 AM
dom
Senior Moderator

Received 801 Likes on 662 Posts
WTF is with the pics of the guns guys?

Pinky, what ever happned to Shermar Moore. Last time I saw him he was on Y & R ( not that I watch ) I guess his carreer went down the toliet?
Old 07-22-2004, 07:14 AM
Mud in your eye!

Originally Posted by jcg878
Pinky, you look great with those glasses
Thanks...those are my "at home glasses".

Iron Chef, thanks for the compliment. Some times looking geeky makes me look older

CJ...so you don't like the contacts huh, Well they are a little extreme, but blue eyes do run in my family, so I'm not that far off.

PEACE
Old 07-22-2004, 08:11 AM
Quattro in.....

Here I am today w/my librarian glasses...and Shermar Moore in the back ground.

And me again w./ the blue contacts in, I likes to co-ordinate...some days I have purple, brown, autumn...

Pinky, nice pics you are a cutie!
Old 07-22-2004, 08:13 AM
I'm allergic to bull

Is that George Michael on the wall? I guess not
Old 07-22-2004, 09:06 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by CJ Majesty
again
oh, gotcha
Old 07-22-2004, 11:12 AM
Banned

Old 07-22-2004, 11:29 AM
Do I Make You Horny?

Originally Posted by robert_tsxgeek

oh my god.....

a little over the top........
Old 07-22-2004, 11:30 AM
Photography Nerd

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
Old 07-22-2004, 12:56 PM
cmf
ATCer

I really don't get dropping the whole N-bomb.
Old 07-22-2004, 01:08 PM
Banned

N-bomb ?...a bit too sensitive. aren't we ? or I read you guys wrong.
geez I thought this is just a car-crazy forum where one can let loose a little & BS.

chill out & stop trying to be so poli. correct & enjoy a laugh or two for a change.

Old 07-22-2004, 01:44 PM
cmf
ATCer

You being from NYC, I would think you could understand. No need to bring in remarks like that into the forums. Balls get busted for pics, should be the same or a bit worse for that shit. Considering I am not a black guy, it's not a word in my vocabulary. Seen too many friends take on an ass beatingg using that shit or other words for Mexicans in my area as well. If you can't back it up, you shouldn't say it. Simple as that, sensitive or not!
Old 07-22-2004, 02:24 PM
dom
Senior Moderator

And since its impossible to back it up on the internet, it should not have been said.

Consider it a warning robert geek.
Old 07-22-2004, 02:33 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by cmf
You being from NYC, I would think you could understand....
Bingo....but the OPPOSITE of what you think if I read you correctly.

Ever wonder why NYC never had big riots like LA & Detroit etc did ?
One reason is that NYC demography is NOT as segregated as those other cities, you live pretty close to each other.

So I am a NYer & an asian immigrant myself...been here only since senior high....lived in P.Rico..went to school & hang out with balcks, latinos, all colors....maybe this background made me not as super-sensitive & ticklish as a typical caucasian american in this area.

But right, perhaps I have no right to tell ppl to "chill out" about this. I was talking out of my ass.
Old 07-22-2004, 02:36 PM
dom
Senior Moderator

One reason is that NYC demography is NOT as segregated as those other cities, you live pretty close to each other.

So I am a NYer & an asian immigrant myself...been here only since senior high....lived in P.Rico..went to school & hang out with balcks, latinos, all colors....maybe this background made me not as super-sensitive & ticklish as a typical caucasian american in this area.

But right, perhaps I have no right to tell ppl to "chill out" about this. I was talking out of my ass.

No, you have a right to say whatever you want. Just don't expect everyone to agree with you.

Racial slurs, (although robert was saying it jokingly) will not be tolerated period.
Old 07-22-2004, 08:21 PM
Enjoy Yo' Self!!!

Originally Posted by cmf
I really don't get dropping the whole N-bomb.
where was the N-Bomb? I don't get it. Was it deleted?
Old 07-22-2004, 08:30 PM
Photography Nerd

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by I'm Rick James, B*tch
yep
Old 07-22-2004, 08:35 PM
Pro

actually i think the reason NYC never had any riots is because the cops knew better then gang beat a colored person with their sticks while their cameras are on. if that rodney king incident happened in NYC i be willing to bet there would be a riot there also. thats my 2 cents
Old 07-22-2004, 10:20 PM
Pro

Thanks...those are my "at home glasses".

CJ...so you don't like the contacts huh, Well they are a little extreme, but blue eyes do run in my family, so I'm not that far off.

PEACE
No I like your real eyes.

It would be hot if I could see them all in person & make my decision on which eye I like best ...contacts..... real eyes ..... Neegle eye!!!!! ... lol
Old 07-22-2004, 11:19 PM
Don't listen to me.

So are we!!

Ortiz, who will show you his if you show him yours.
Old 07-23-2004, 08:59 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by ks112
actually i think the reason NYC never had any riots is because the cops knew better then gang beat a colored person with their sticks while their cameras are on. if that rodney king incident happened in NYC i be willing to bet there would be a riot there also. thats my 2 cents
Maybe...but I honestly doubt it'd go ape-shit-hitting-the-fan like it did in LA.
(e.g innocent drivers getting dragged outta cars & beaten up)..just can't imagine that in
NYC boro neighborhoods.

Next time you run into a NYer....pick his brain about this & see if what he says matches the reason I put above. (less segragated demography)
Old 07-23-2004, 09:11 AM
Banned

the guy posted the picture of a smiling chick holding a water cannon
and captioned it with a one-liner "let's roll, zigga !" (rotate z at your own risk ! )
I suppose he was just imitating gangbanger talk or has watched too much Martin Lawrence
, Chris Tucker...etc. Apparently that cause some ppl to be disturbed.

random thought:
Im wondering that of those that were "shocked" by the n-bomb, if there's any black guys.
Old 07-23-2004, 09:12 AM
Obnoxious Philadelphian

Maybe...but I honestly doubt it'd go ape-shit-hitting-the-fan like it did in LA.
(e.g innocent drivers getting dragged outta cars & beaten up)..just can't imagine that in
NYC boro neighborhoods.

Next time you run into a NYer....pick his brain about this & see if what he says matches the reason I put above. (less segragated demography)
Well, if there wasn't riot after the NYPD shot and killed that unarmed black dude a couple years back, it would probably take a lot to induce one.
Old 07-23-2004, 01:49 PM
cmf
ATCer

the guy posted the picture of a smiling chick holding a water cannon
and captioned it with a one-liner "let's roll, zigga !" (rotate z at your own risk ! )
I suppose he was just imitating gangbanger talk or has watched too much Martin Lawrence
, Chris Tucker...etc. Apparently that cause some ppl to be disturbed.

random thought:
Im wondering that of those that were "shocked" by the n-bomb, if there's any black guys.
What does it matter if they were black, white, asian, whatever. Point is, keep that shit to yourself. I bet not too many people would walk out on the street and say the same damn thing verbally, especially with black people standing there! It'd be an ass kicking waiting to happen. Simple as that. It's been deleted and considered a by gone, so don't worry anymore about who was and was not "disturbed" by it and let the shit go!
Old 07-23-2004, 02:00 PM
Banned

>>I bet not too many people would walk out on the street and say the same damn thing verbally

:captobvious: is in the house !

touchy, touchy...
Either you must have had some pretty unpleasant experience or you never got to
hang out & mingle with other races.....too bad
Old 07-23-2004, 02:04 PM
cmf
ATCer

No unpleasant experiences, and have plenty of friends of different races, which is exactly why I would not come on here and say anything like that! It's called respect, joking or not. If you wouldn't joke in person sharing those words, then why do it on here?
Either way, let it go!
Old 07-23-2004, 02:23 PM
Banned

Hmmm...Confucius (or was it Socrates ?) said "Respect on the Internet is a luxury"

I have zero respect for my buddies....they are all horny, ugly, thiefing, BS-spilling freeloading low lives
Old 07-23-2004, 02:47 PM
Mud in your eye!

HEY LOOK! It's FDL! Sexy ass MF'r

Did I make you laugh? :gaylaugh:
Old 07-23-2004, 05:05 PM
Suzuka Master

...random thought:
I wasn't shocked. Not real happy about it either, but I figured it was a joke anyway.
Old 07-24-2004, 05:36 PM
Pro

Word? did I miss something... Ive only been out a few days ...I think its time for me to ask...

Whut choo talking bout CMF
Old 07-24-2004, 09:32 PM
Enjoy Yo' Self!!!

Ok here's my ....

I think this whole thing has been blown out of proportion. I don't think the dude meant anything by it and that is plainly obvious. :captobvious: I am not saying that is acceptable on a public forum but it shouldn't get everyone's panties in a wad. Do any of you storm out of a movie, or frantically try and change the CD track if you here the word? I doubt it, but like I said I still wouldn't consider it acceptable but I don't think it deserves all the attention.

Being from the deep south I hear the REAL N-Bomb on a daily basis, several times a day. I know when things like that are made with a specific conotation and when things are just a joke.

CMF, you feel very strongly about not offending people, but why do you still have your strip tease avatar when some of the females of this forum already expressed their uneasiness with this type of thing? Also, you often use profanity in your posts, which could be just as offensive as dropping the N-Bomb to a different type of person. I am not saying that I am offended in anyway but ya know some people are.

I am no angel because I am guilty of everything I have mentioned, but I don't make a big deal about it either. The post was deleted and if it weren't for the :'( , then I, along with many others, would have never known it even occured in the first place. Wasn't that the basis of it being deleted anyway?
Old 07-24-2004, 10:38 PM
Banned

Xactly

that's why I thought it reasonable to let known what exactly the so-called N-bomb
was since the "accused" appartently has decided to shutup.

Personally it's rather like one of those noise-making poppers kids play round July 4.
Old 07-24-2004, 11:29 PM
cmf
ATCer

Didn't know my avatar was putting on a strip tease, and according to the mods, it's not a problem to have the avatar I have. When it is, it will change, as it has been changed because I was asked/ told to change it. Additinally, according to the mods, any words that could be considered a racial slur will not be tolerated, which obviously it had to have bothered more people than just me to be deleted. I guess I am the only one that spoke freely about it. Why you guys can let this go is beyond me, which in my last two posts on this thread I have said, "let it go". What is done is done. No harm no foul.
Now, swearing is not the same thing as referring to people by negative terms if ya know what I mean. to call and asian person a g????, a white person a h?????, a black perosn a n?????, and arab person a whatever, a whatever a whatever, is not even close to swearing. I agree, swearing could offend people, and when it does, and especially when it's brought directly to me and my attention, it does and will stop.
All I said was there was no reason for that, simple as that. Not trying to make a big deal of anything, but I am not gonna sit back and have someone talk crap and not defend myself either, so ........if ya'll really wanna not have this get to be a big deal, then..... LET IT GO!!!!!!!!
Old 07-25-2004, 12:15 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by cmf
I guess I am the only one that spoke freely about it. Why you guys can let this go is beyond me, which in my last two posts on this thread I have said, "let it go". What is done is done. No harm no foul.
Now, swearing is not the same thing as referring to people by negative terms if ya know what I mean. to call and asian person a g????, a white person a h?????, a black perosn a n?????, and arab person a whatever, a whatever a whatever, is not even close to swearing. I agree, swearing could offend people, and when it does, and especially when it's brought directly to me and my attention, it does and will stop.
All I said was there was no reason for that, simple as that. Not trying to make a big deal of anything, but I am not gonna sit back and have someone talk crap and not defend myself either, so ........if ya'll really wanna not have this get to be a big deal, then..... LET IT GO!!!!!!!!
>>I guess I am the only one that spoke freely about it.

Yep, agree...you're pretty unique. You're the first to come up with calling it "N-bomb"

>>Why you guys can let this go is beyond me

Why you, a Caucasian I guess, in such an free-bs-yaking enviornment, such context, is soooo hyper-sensitive, gets soooo worked up about this is beyond me.

>>All I said was there was no reason for that, simple as that. Not trying to make a big deal of anything

No reason for what ??? the "n-bomb" ? yikes ! I am seeing Capt. Obvious in an infinite loop ahead !
No, you did not try. It just happened. You're the first person that made a "big deal" out of the whole thing that was, to me, meant to be a tongue-in-the-cheek kind of thing.

>>if ya'll really wanna not have this get to be a big deal, then..... LET IT GO!!!!!!!!
I am pretty sure no one ever wanted a "big deal".
OTOH, honestly I am curious why I keep detecting in your last few postings a tone of stress & dread (remember I asked if you had some bad experience in life ?)

Irron Chef who hates hypocrisy & out-of-wack political correctness as much as he hates racism.
Old 07-25-2004, 12:32 AM
cmf
ATCer

As I said in another thread to you..............
Take up some of your own advise and refrain from commenting on any of my future messages, this thread or others, forever, regardless if you can help it or not, please!
Old 07-25-2004, 12:42 AM
Drifting

Alright. All mention of this stops. No more back and forth on the issue although everyone claims to have dropped it. I don't want to lock this thread but I will. You are all like kids arguing about the same point. Something was said that shouldn't have been and it's all over now. BTW, here's my pic:

http://img4.exs.cx/img4/772/IMG_2034a.jpg

Quick Reply: Member pics ...