Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
if u wanted a fun car, you should have gotten the ariel atom :P

http://www.arielatom.com/ariel/video.php
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...iel+atom&hl=en
Old 08-14-2006, 01:41 AM
tehLEGOman

Received 1,983 Likes on 1,336 Posts
Your TSX was the coolest.

Time to contact joe mccarthy of prototype racing to drop a K20 in that bitch.
Old 04-16-2009, 10:14 PM
Apex Clipper

UPDATE: Sorry for the delayed (it's been so long is delayed the right term? lol) reponse. Since I got the Exige and became a licensed motorcycle racer I really haven't thought about the TSX accept late at night and that random spotting of my old baby! lol

Taken from... http://www.socal-sportbikes.com/xmb/...7163

Originally Posted by TSX420J
Nice I love t...
Thanks man! So do I!!!

Originally Posted by EuRTSX
oh mannn baller statussssss

stop saying sadly man, you know you're damn happy. because i would be too =D
haha... I was seriously sad and I'm even more saddened finding out she got sold to a 3rd party... lol Oh but trust me though... I was/AM happy with the Exige!

Originally Posted by xenonhid
How is the performance , is it 190 hp + 1.8 liter 4 cylinder engine?
On a track or even in the canyons... this thing is Stellar!

Originally Posted by CJams
That car is ugly! shut up i'm not hating! It is ugly! Ok ok I am hating. Dammit canyon that thing is sweet!
haha... LONG TIME CJ... thanks!

Originally Posted by kaikai114
wow.... i mean... WOW DAMN, that thang sweet

hey where you live at? that neighborhood looks familiar, somewhere near costa mesa?

KC
At that time I was staying right Harbor and Gisler IN Costa Mesa!

Originally Posted by Reach
Serious? Best TSX upgrade... EVER.
LMAO!!! That was freakin hilarious! lol

[QUOTE=Vividi;9672826]
Originally Posted by Canyonball
Well, I finally got her and sadly traded in my TSX. I suprisingly got $20k for the trade in and I had 48k miles on her!]

Great deal on the trade-in. I purchased my TSX (auto non-nav) for 22300 Cert Used Car from a dealer with 9,700 miles. When ever I see some one complianing about power I always think of the lotus. Sweet!
Yeah, I almost couldn't hold my poker face when the appraiser gave me a price on it!!! lol

Power? How about "performance through lightweight"?! Here's the best commercial EVAR! I love the Bruce Lee metaphor too! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIJXEmWIsVk

Originally Posted by CarbonGray Earl
Sick!!! That's a pretty good upgrade.

suggestion on your first mod though: rearview camera...
lol... In this car, not many cars other than cops are coming up in your rearview... lol Coming from riding motorcycles, I always cock my head backwards and double check my mirrors. But yes, the whole vented grilled trunk/bonnet isn't too rearview friendly... then throw a nice rear spoiler in the center of the porthole of the rearview and yeah... you got the point. lol

Thanks again for the props everyone. There was one hater on the first page, but there always will be at least ONE hater around... haha

Originally Posted by ACCURATEin
Your TSX was the coolest.

Time to contact joe mccarthy of prototype racing to drop a K20 in that bitch.
Yeah I've pondered this and weighed it against the Forcefed 380 turbo kit. http://www.forcedfed.com/elise/turbo...cedfed340.html For some reason I don't see the 380 on the listings though...

In all honesty though, if I really want to go fast, I race my sportbikes at various tracks. I assure you railing a turn with your knee ( I actually dragged elbows at Spring Mountain Raceway Turns 1 & 2) skimming the asphalt at 100+mph while the horizon goes almost vertical... lol
This is actually where most of my money goes now. lol I love it tho!!!
Old 04-16-2009, 10:28 PM
Apex Clipper

And the only available vid of me on the interwebs. This is where my money gets sunk into lol. This is just a trackday at Spring Mountain Raceway (Pahrump, NV) and this session me and my 2 buddies and I are taking it relatively easy in Sport/B group... yeah we moved up to race group realizing we were almost lapping peeps not even riding hard... lol I end up pitting in after two laps (recorded) in this 100+ degree heat to get some gatorade. lol

I have the red bullseye on my back (white/grey leathers) on my streetbike (R6), my buddy Rudy has no 4th gear on his GSXR (red/black leathers) and Brian (recording) is on a R1...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkTQm...layer_embedded

By far 10 times more thrilling than any street car and more dynamic than any race car...
Old 04-16-2009, 11:12 PM
Racer

damn bro look sick
Old 04-16-2009, 11:54 PM
mmmmmm....

Received 95 Likes on 81 Posts
This has nothing to do with TSX...

either you throw your old TSX pic, or this thread belongs to Car Talk section...
Old 04-17-2009, 01:43 AM
Apex Clipper

Originally Posted by TSX408
damn bro look sick
Thanks bro! Someone who can appreciate speed/motorsports and not just a TSX Nazi so to speak, like below... lol

Originally Posted by S14 n Tsx

either you throw your old TSX pic, or this thread belongs to Car Talk section...
lol... here's the second hater of the thread... it actually DOES have "something" to do with a TSX... actually MY old TSX!

" Originally Posted by Canyonball
Well, I finally got her and sadly traded in my TSX. I suprisingly got $20k for the trade in and I had 48k miles on her!]

Great deal on the trade-in. I purchased my TSX (auto non-nav) for 22300 Cert Used Car from a dealer with 9,700 miles. When ever I see some one complianing about power I always think of the lotus. Sweet!
Yeah, I almost couldn't hold my poker face when the appraiser gave me a price on it!!! lol
"

I see "TSX" pop up twice in those comments alone. Not to mention the original post if you wanna get all technical and knit-pick-bitch... lol Whatever. I'm not moving ish and I came back to this site to sell my old rotors/calipers. I figured I'd follow up. You didn't say ish two years ago troll... I was here before you and not much, you should remember there was only ONE photograph gallery before acurazine sold out and went commercial and merged everything into a conglomerate of random information. There, maybe that'll help you with your "hateful" wish to maybe even CLOSE this thread! How would that be? haha

Yeah, I had nothing to do just there... nut at least I mentioned "TSX" once in my first 3 words of my first sentence... lol

I dont know u and never will, but hating gets you nowhere buddy. Actually going out there and working for your ish can be quite fulfilling vs wasted time/energy and hate. lol How's that for a (TSX.acurazine.com) $.02 comment? ? ... my rotors and calipers are basically spoken for... so hate on hata...
Old 04-17-2009, 06:37 AM
Time to Climb

Received 48 Likes on 38 Posts
nice vid
Old 04-17-2009, 07:28 AM
Special-K

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thats a high performance "smart car"..haha Micromachine!
Old 04-17-2009, 08:33 AM
Team Owner

Received 105 Likes on 69 Posts
Originally Posted by S14 n Tsx

That's kinda shitty to say, especially after you posted in this thread earlier when it first was posted, and you didn't mention this at all.

While it's true, here's a few pictures from your other thread.

Old 04-20-2009, 12:54 AM
Apex Clipper

Thanks fellas...

That's kinda shitty to say, especially after you posted in this thread earlier when it first was posted, and you didn't mention this at all.

Yeah, that was some random hate right there. lol
Good lookin out man... those pics really make me miss my old TSX even more thanks... now I just need to track down the third hand buyer and also be the 4th buyer!
Old 04-20-2009, 02:31 PM
Racer

A bro can i get that chicks # the one that bike????????????
Old 05-05-2009, 11:46 PM
Racer

that's 1 heck of Toyota under da hood
Old 05-06-2009, 10:38 AM
mmmmmm....

Originally Posted by Canyonball
Thanks bro! Someone who can appreciate speed/motorsports and not just a TSX Nazi so to speak, like below... lol

lol... here's the second hater of the thread... it actually DOES have "something" to do with a TSX... actually MY old TSX!

" Originally Posted by Canyonball

"

I see "TSX" pop up twice in those comments alone. Not to mention the original post if you wanna get all technical and knit-pick-bitch... lol Whatever. I'm not moving ish and I came back to this site to sell my old rotors/calipers. I figured I'd follow up. You didn't say ish two years ago troll... I was here before you and not much, you should remember there was only ONE photograph gallery before acurazine sold out and went commercial and merged everything into a conglomerate of random information. There, maybe that'll help you with your "hateful" wish to maybe even CLOSE this thread! How would that be? haha

Yeah, I had nothing to do just there... nut at least I mentioned "TSX" once in my first 3 words of my first sentence... lol

I dont know u and never will, but hating gets you nowhere buddy. Actually going out there and working for your ish can be quite fulfilling vs wasted time/energy and hate. lol How's that for a (TSX.acurazine.com) $.02 comment? ? ... my rotors and calipers are basically spoken for... so hate on hata...
How am I hating? Don't get all worked up for nothing. Someone must stole your cookie or something? hahaha. thanks for the laugh.... I really need that to start off the morning.

All I was trying to do was to help out so you can keep your thread here rather than getting moved to Car talk section.

anyway, nice ride!

Have a nice day.

Last edited by S14 n Tsx; 05-06-2009 at 10:43 AM.
Old 05-06-2009, 10:41 AM
mmmmmm....

shitty to say? well... that post was made in 2006. I obviously didn't know the rule that well.

I hope you enjoyed your week off from AZ.
Old 05-08-2009, 01:16 AM
User Awaiting Email Confirmation

Nice upgrade.
Old 06-04-2009, 10:58 AM
Advanced

Quick question.
Is the Lotus like a go-kart on acid?