Jax Florida Meet/Mod/BBQ Pics

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2006, 12:05 AM
CGP Ebony

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by gatrhumpy
That's my Accord.

I got the '06 6-speed interior treatment (faux carbon fiber), and Comptech exhaust.

J/k. They are exhaust tips, as you can see from the cutout. Got them from Autozone. I got the 17" EP-R5 wheels with tires from eBay, as did I get the HFP suspension. I also got the CF hood from eBay, and I got the real CF TL engine cover from a vendor on the TL website.

Oh, and my my brakes are now painted a beautiful red color thanks to my Dremel, four days of work, and the Duplicolor kit from Autozone.

Nice accord, BTW is there a body kit available for the accord sedan? Do you plan on getting them + larger aftermarket wheels?
Old 10-26-2006, 11:17 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 361 Likes on 316 Posts
Originally Posted by BlackAcTSX
Hey lovemytsx,

I just noticed that scrape on the bottom right of your front bumper, what happened there?
Well, my wife scrapped it against a small flowerbed wall. A body kit would take care of it I may just touch it up for now.
Old 10-26-2006, 01:44 PM
Chapter Leader
(Northeast Florida)

Received 1,652 Likes on 1,117 Posts
Originally Posted by xenonhid
Nice accord, BTW is there a body kit available for the accord sedan? Do you plan on getting them + larger aftermarket wheels?
Yeah they do have bodykits, but they are tacky in my opinion. I have not found one that I like. I actually like the way my car looks now. It's lowered and it has the Honda EP-R5 wheels, which I like. Several people have mentioned that they look like 18s.

I plan on sticking with this look for quite a while, if not forever.

The only other things I plan on doing to this car is a CAI, new leather from katskinsleather.com, new DVD player, back-up camera, and possibly an exhaust.

I'm pretty much done though.

Thanks for the props.
Old 10-26-2006, 01:46 PM
Chapter Leader
(Northeast Florida)

Originally Posted by JAXFLTSX
CF Hood looks good. the only thing that looks like SHIT is the gap between the hood and the fender. i guess that is like that with all aftermarket CF hoods.
Yeah I know. That's only due to the hood strut support. If I took that off and got one of the front-loading supports that the TSX has, then I wouldn't have that problem. I like the fact that I can open my hood and it automatically opens though.
Old 10-26-2006, 01:49 PM
Chapter Leader
(Northeast Florida)

Originally Posted by vidgamer
Hmm, I had to go back and look!

Although, most of the shots of me, all you can see is my @$$ as I bend over.

Next time, I'm taking the pictures! Although, seriously, it was nice of Mike's wife to say hello and to take the effort to record the event.

About the CF parts, I liked. I especially liked the CF cover on the engine -- nice touch. I had some similar CF inserts on my previous car (Prelude) and am kind of surprised that they don't have a similar kit for the TSX, although, I guess the metal trim is good enough, if you gotta be different.
Hopefully that's the last :theghey: picture you'll ever see of me! Ha!

I do like the CF-look interior treatment on my Accord.

I think in the next year or so I'm going to have one of those "What Now?" looks on my face after all the mods are done.
Old 10-26-2006, 05:29 PM
Guinea Pig

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Cool lil meet guys! Cars looked great. Can't wait to get back to the Flowreeda sunshine for a few days for New Years. I get to see both of my favorite teams battle it out at Raymond James. Maybe i'll be able to meet up with some FL TSXers?
Old 10-26-2006, 07:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 361 Likes on 316 Posts
Originally Posted by CJams
Cool lil meet guys! Cars looked great. Can't wait to get back to the Flowreeda sunshine for a few days for New Years. I get to see both of my favorite teams battle it out at Raymond James. Maybe i'll be able to meet up with some FL TSXers?
Sounds like you kinda miss Florida......