UPS Woes / ECU Replacement? **Long Story**

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2005, 01:16 PM
Regional Coordinator (Southeast)

Received 3,860 Likes on 2,580 Posts
Originally Posted by jdkindle
Let me know how much it is, and I will reimburse you. Glad it is home

-J
With that kind of service when i get the money for the reflash I will be going with Jkindle. And I don't expect to have my shipping paid for I just mean for the great support. Keep up the good work.
Old 04-20-2005, 01:25 PM
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow, thanks for the kindness Jeramy; I'll email you at your yahoo address with the details of the pricing, etc. I just took it to fedex to ship it off overnight to California; should be there tomorrow before 10:30am . I kept the UPS return label inside the package so it will be shipped overnight via UPS back to Canada; I just hope that Hondata fills out the paper work to get it across customs (customs form/declaration of value, etc) back to Canada. Jeramy, could you get ahold of someone at Hondata to make sure that all that paperwork is filled out upon shipping it back to Canada? Thanks

Austin
Old 04-20-2005, 01:31 PM
dom
Senior Moderator

Received 801 Likes on 662 Posts
Austin, you have PM
Old 04-20-2005, 01:41 PM
Cruisin'

Originally Posted by domn
Austin, you have PM

Check your PM box Domn

AK
Old 04-20-2005, 01:49 PM
Rep'n Taxbrain.com

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I'm very happy you got back your ECU Austin!

Mine is all boxed up and I'm about to drop mine off in the next hour.

Another for Kindle Racing covering the shipping for you.
That is great customer service!
Since Jeramy has come back he's been very responsive to my emails and I'd give a for the customer service!
Old 04-20-2005, 01:55 PM
Use all 3 Pedals at once

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Tsx536
I'm very happy you got back your ECU Austin!

Mine is all boxed up and I'm about to drop mine off in the next hour.

Another for Kindle Racing covering the shipping for you.
That is great customer service!
Since Jeramy has come back he's been very responsive to my emails and I'd give a for the customer service!
Come down to Irvine Tsx536...

I bet you'll have a lot of fun driving back
Old 04-20-2005, 03:37 PM
Rep'n Taxbrain.com

Originally Posted by TSX 3Pedal
Come down to Irvine Tsx536...

I bet you'll have a lot of fun driving back

I'm sure I would man! I have family stuff going on this weekend and plus the deal that Kindle Racing is offering with free overnight shipping and no tax was too good to pass up!
I just dropped my package off at the UPS store right now. Sounds like we both should have Hondata by this Friday. I'm taking Friday off, just so I can play with it! I just hope everything works out as planned. I got my fingers crossed

I think it's cool how you're going to Epic though. The fact that they can just get the ECU flashed without even taking everything out of the car is niiice...
Old 04-20-2005, 11:11 PM

Service is the only thing a business can offer. Any business can offer a lower price if the product is legit, but to set yourself apart from everyone else, all you simply have to do is what is right.

I hate when I shop, and someone tells me they can't do something for me because it is 'store policy'. That just means the owner needs to be :troutslap

On a side note; I will be out for a few more days. I do have internet at the hotel I will be at, but it will be at night when I can return emails.
Old 04-21-2005, 02:04 PM
Rep'n Taxbrain.com

^^

Austin, did your ECU get to Hondata yet?
I just called them and they told me they have my ECU, will reflash it, and ship out today.
You might want to call them just in case, so that everything goes smooth and your ECU goes out today. When I called the receptionist seemed really nice and knew exactly who I was.

Old 04-21-2005, 06:05 PM
Cruisin'

^^

Austin, did your ECU get to Hondata yet?
I just called them and they told me they have my ECU, will reflash it, and ship out today.
You might want to call them just in case, so that everything goes smooth and your ECU goes out today. When I called the receptionist seemed really nice and knew exactly who I was.

Actually after I read your msg, I called them...a gentleman picked up (Matt?) and I told him who I was. He put me on hold to check, and then came back and said they received it and that it should be shipped out by the end of the business day. I really hope i get it back tomorrow...my car's been on my driveway for too too long
Old 04-21-2005, 06:11 PM
Rep'n Taxbrain.com

Nice man! Sounds like they're gonna send both of our ECU's out today. I got my fingers crossed too, for UPS to get my ECU safely back to me.

Do you have a 6MT or 5AT?
Old 04-21-2005, 08:10 PM
Cruisin'

Nice man! Sounds like they're gonna send both of our ECU's out today. I got my fingers crossed too, for UPS to get my ECU safely back to me.

Do you have a 6MT or 5AT?
I hope that I get it back tomorrow Did you check your return tracking # recently?? I just checked and it and all it says is "billing information received" i.e. nothing yet.. I hope it was safely shipped out today...

I have the 5AT; I also have to thank you for your AVIC-N1 thread; after I saw your thread about that, I did the same thing to my TSX

Austin
Old 04-22-2005, 12:42 AM
Rep'n Taxbrain.com

Originally Posted by Aust1n
I hope that I get it back tomorrow Did you check your return tracking # recently?? I just checked and it and all it says is "billing information received" i.e. nothing yet.. I hope it was safely shipped out today...

I have the 5AT; I also have to thank you for your AVIC-N1 thread; after I saw your thread about that, I did the same thing to my TSX

Austin
Just checked my tracking number and looks like the ECU left Hondata already and is in Ontario right now. UPS probably picked up our ECU's at the same time, so I bet yourz is on the way too!

I also have 5AT. I'm glad the AVIC-N1 thread helped you out man
Also, check out the Pioneer Sirius tuner, I got that recently and I really like it!

How do you like the DC Headers and Fujitsubo Exhaust?
Old 04-22-2005, 08:06 AM
Cruisin'

Check your PM TSX536

I received my DC headers about 3 days ago...haven't installed them yet...and I'm still waiting for my Fujitsubos to come ( should be within the next few weeks). Once I get everything together, I'll bring the exhaust, coilovers, headers, etc to the garage and get them installed.
Old 04-22-2005, 10:42 AM
Rep'n Taxbrain.com

I heard DC fixed an issue with the headers by making an extra weld. Check out the thread below. JTso and Stokeless talk about what was fixed. I'm wondering if you have one of the new ones that are fixed. Maybe you could post pictures of the headers in that thread, so JTso can check them out. If the DC has fixed the issue with the headers, I'm thinking I'm gonna pick a set up too!

https://acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21782
Old 04-23-2005, 09:26 AM
Cruisin'

Just an update:

I finally got my package sent via Fedex back to me by Hondata. Apparently there was a problem with UPS, so they took matters into their own hands and sent me my ECU package via overnight Fedex! Kudos to them and their superior service. As TSX536 said in his Hondata review thread, this mod is a must-have; there is a huge noticible difference for sure!! I'm not going to get into a review of the reflash, but TSX536's review basically sums it all up. I just can't wait until I install my DC headers, and Fujitsubo exhaust for some greater gains!

Austin