Shifter cable bushing kit

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2005, 03:22 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Shifter cable bushing kit

Hey guy, I am looking for Shifter cable bushing kit for my TSX, I am looking on website and couldn't find it. Any sugguestion? Thanks.
Old 10-26-2005, 05:06 AM
Hondaholic

Do you mean the bushings that isolate the shifter housing?

Link

Disclaimer: I know nothing about this particular company; it's just the first one that popped up when I searched. I got mine through the Club RSX store, but they don't seem to have them anymore.......
Old 10-26-2005, 06:13 AM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by LannyM

Link

Disclaimer: I know nothing about this particular company; it's just the first one that popped up when I searched. I got mine through the Club RSX store, but they don't seem to have them anymore.......
Yeah, that's what I am looking for it. I found it, it is www.speed-source.net. They have one for RSX but it is same model for TSX. Check it out.
Old 10-26-2005, 06:20 AM
Three Wheelin'

Link

Thanks, I like website with good deal, I already order it. When I recieve this part then I will install the Neuspeed short shifter, bushing, and Satin finished MOMO shift knob and sparco with black leather and grey stitches. I can't wait. Thanks.
Old 10-26-2005, 06:36 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by GSGOMEZ
Thanks, I like website with good deal, I already order it. When I recieve this part then I will install the Neuspeed short shifter, bushing, and Satin finished MOMO shift knob and sparco with black leather and grey stitches. I can't wait. Thanks.
This kit is on the end of the shift cable at the transmission and not on the shift housing.
Old 10-26-2005, 06:45 AM
Suzuka Master

Which link are you going to? I only see one with mention of the RSX.

This Kit mentions the RSX

However this kit looks to be the right one, but can't tell which one should be ordered.
Old 10-26-2005, 07:52 PM
Three Wheelin'

Okay, I will do that when I install it on my TSX, thanks. The website is http://store.yahoo.com/nonturbo/prshbukit1.html that I already order it. Check it out.
Old 10-27-2005, 05:00 AM
Hondaholic

The link I originally posted is for metal bushings that go underneath the shifter base. The link says RSX but they're exacly the same as the TSX application. They replace a rubber/metal bushing and firm the feel of shifts up slightly.

The first link that Moda posted is for a bushing for the end of the cable at the tranny; I haven't seen this piece before. Guess I'll crawl under the car and check it out....
Old 10-27-2005, 06:31 AM
Suzuka Master

The link I originally posted is for metal bushings that go underneath the shifter base. The link says RSX but they're exacly the same as the TSX application. They replace a rubber/metal bushing and firm the feel of shifts up slightly.

The first link that Moda posted is for a bushing for the end of the cable at the tranny; I haven't seen this piece before. Guess I'll crawl under the car and check it out....

Yeah, I had clicked on GSGOMEZ's link only, which was my confusion. Your link is the one I had been looking for. On the RSX site, their links went to a page where the bushings weren't sold anymore. I would love to do this mod if I had a reason. I'm quite happy with my shifter at the moment and am going to save up for the Comptech headers since my hi-flow cat should be here whenever FL is back up and running after Wilma; which I think is the case for all of us on the GB.
Old 11-01-2005, 08:21 PM
Bye TSX, hello domestic?

Originally Posted by moda_way
Yeah, I had clicked on GSGOMEZ's link only, which was my confusion. Your link is the one I had been looking for. On the RSX site, their links went to a page where the bushings weren't sold anymore. I would love to do this mod if I had a reason. I'm quite happy with my shifter at the moment and am going to save up for the Comptech headers since my hi-flow cat should be here whenever FL is back up and running after Wilma; which I think is the case for all of us on the GB.
I got one of the RSX sets before they stopped making them and they're one of my favorite mods (as simple as it is). It makes each shift end very stiffly and makes a very nice mechnical clicking sounds when shifting, I'd recommend it to anyone
Old 11-01-2005, 08:51 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by GSGOMEZ
Okay, I will do that when I install it on my TSX, thanks. The website is http://store.yahoo.com/nonturbo/prshbukit1.html that I already order it. Check it out.
Linky no worky now. WTF??? I was gonna buy them.
Old 11-01-2005, 09:30 PM
A DiRTBAG decal on my

I have a set of these as well. Shifting if
Old 11-05-2005, 02:21 PM
Instructor

I just installed the metal shift bushings from www.speed-source.net when I installed my Comptech SS last week & it's a great mod that's quite easy to do (especially if you already have a CAI).
Old 11-08-2005, 12:23 AM
Three Wheelin'

I emailed NA Performance.com and asked them what happened to my order for shifter cable busing kit and they told me that they dont sell it anymore. So I will probably order one from www.speed-source.net, they have one in stock.