Hondata-supercharger question 2006 tsx

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2010, 06:43 PM
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hondata-supercharger question 2006 tsx

Hi, was considering CT supercharger.

Does the Hondata reflash set up well for supercharger?
Or is the supercharger set up for stock application only.

Waiting on email from CT

Any help appreciated
Old 10-23-2010, 07:08 PM
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
well i dont know much about the re-flash.. Hondata wont re-flash Australian accord euros (same as TSX) so i had to go the full Hondata K-Pro.. Much much more expensive option, BUT custom tune will assure you alot more power. The CT s/c kit is awsome.. So well packed, such a great fit, and step by step instructions to install make it a breeze.. I am certainly no mechanic, and i installed in my self over a weekend. easy as pie..

But, from my research into CT before i purchased, the re-flash and the s/c kit works well.. simple as install hardware, plug in ecu, and its play time... Do it, you WILL LOVE IT...
Old 10-24-2010, 12:36 PM
Advanced

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by dj_smiles
well i dont know much about the re-flash.. Hondata wont re-flash Australian accord euros (same as TSX) so i had to go the full Hondata K-Pro.. Much much more expensive option, BUT custom tune will assure you alot more power. The CT s/c kit is awsome.. So well packed, such a great fit, and step by step instructions to install make it a breeze.. I am certainly no mechanic, and i installed in my self over a weekend. easy as pie..

But, from my research into CT before i purchased, the re-flash and the s/c kit works well.. simple as install hardware, plug in ecu, and its play time... Do it, you WILL LOVE IT...

Ok... I gotta ask...

You say you installed the CT Supercharger yourself including K-pro dual ECU plus everything included in all that but in another thread
you are asking a really basic question of which length serpentine belt you need???

And you don't post what type of transmission you have in your TSX.

Plus you posted video's of your car on the dyno but didn't post the dyno results....

What's the deal?
Old 10-24-2010, 04:10 PM
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i can install the gear no problem.. If everything is supplied in a box.. I can measure the belt sure, but why if someone already knows the answer... the tune was done by a pro obviously.. K-pro is 3 plug on each ecu... not really the hardest thing is it?

transmission type is 6MT

power atm at 7psi is 185kw.. noting that i live in a very hot and humid climate. tune day was pushing 90F and 90% humidity..

any other questions?