Hondata Reflash from clubrsx

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2006, 12:04 AM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hondata Reflash from clubrsx

hi all i have a question. for all you you that have ordered the reflash from clubrsx, how did it work out for you. i ordered it last week and i never received a confrimation email or anything like that. i paid for full shipping but i chose free shipping for it to get to me. i guess it will arrive in 4-6 days but it that how the process works. i emailed them asking for a tracking number and such but they wanted my order number that i never copied down because i thought i would of got one from the email. are they suppose to send a box to me because i paid for full shipping? please give me some info of how their process works thanks for the help.
Old 05-09-2006, 01:12 AM
A-spec Arctic Blue

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by WlcTL
hi all i have a question. for all you you that have ordered the reflash from clubrsx, how did it work out for you. i ordered it last week and i never received a confrimation email or anything like that. i paid for full shipping but i chose free shipping for it to get to me. i guess it will arrive in 4-6 days but it that how the process works. i emailed them asking for a tracking number and such but they wanted my order number that i never copied down because i thought i would of got one from the email. are they suppose to send a box to me because i paid for full shipping? please give me some info of how their process works thanks for the help.
They send you a box with a pre-paid label (overnight shipping) to Hondata. You follow the instructions in the box and send the ECU, Immobilizer and your key in the box.