Tyson's chicken nuggets commericial and TSX

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2007, 05:35 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tyson's chicken nuggets commericial and TSX

You probably seen that Tyson's chicken nuggets commercial where the little kid is climbing up the door jamb with feet and hands while dad is trying to find him....

I parked to go grocery shopping, and my car was in plain view from inside of the store, and I notice this Asian family getting out from the Honda Civic that parked next to my car. This kid gets out from the back seat, and I was watching being nervous that he'd ding my car. Well he didn't.

Instead he puts his hands between my car and theirs, jumps up, puts his feet up between their car and mine, and starts climbing, just like in the freakin chicken nuggets commerical!

I press the panic button while I am waiting at the register line, and the kid jumps off and goes running to his mommy.

Thankfully, the body surface was fine, just a big handprint on the rear window. Stupid chicken nuggets commercial.... and now I hate that stupid commercial.

I learned that no matter where you are, everyone and everything is out to get your car.
Old 10-13-2007, 06:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
Good move on the panic button. Stupid kid.

I always park in the middle of nowhere to avoid people possibly violating my car.
Old 10-13-2007, 06:47 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
yeah good move on the panic button. I was parked in a friends house and some douche kids were playing wall ball with a tennis ball in the street and decided to "rest" on my car. Dude jumped straight up when i hit that panic button.
Old 10-13-2007, 07:03 PM
Ex-King of Pasadena

hahaa... panic button helped...
Old 10-13-2007, 07:52 PM
PWP/ebony/6MT/Navi

Panic buttons are my best friend. I've used it to scare off a bunch of kids checking out their buddy's "hot new" ride (an ugly little old beige Ford Contour I think it was!) while leaning on my TSX. Why lean on a nice ride to check out an ugly one?

The funniest was when I had my Civic - as I walked back to where my car was parked one evening, I see some guy SITTING on the hood like he owned it, acting all cool and trying to pick up some chick. I suppose it was working cuz she had stopped to take in the cheesy lines he was feeding her, but after I hit the panic button and told him to GET THE HELL OFF MY CAR, she just rolled her eyes and walked away.

No scratches either time, thank goodness.
Old 10-13-2007, 08:23 PM
E92

Received 93 Likes on 69 Posts
Nice, I caught someone leaning on it in high schol and did the same thing, it's always funny to see them jump
Old 10-14-2007, 01:24 PM
Make a hole, coming thru!

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts
Just hope they don't have metal rivets on their jeans, or back pocket snaps, or something else that will scratch when the loiterers leap.

I usually park away from where people want to park, but seems like once a week, someone gets the same idea and parks next to me. Sometimes close. Grrrr...

Originally Posted by WhiteDragon07
Panic buttons are my best friend. ... The funniest was when I had my Civic - as I walked back to where my car was parked one evening, I see some guy SITTING on the hood like he owned it, acting all cool and trying to pick up some chick. I suppose it was working cuz she had stopped to take in the cheesy lines he was feeding her, but after I hit the panic button and told him to GET THE HELL OFF MY CAR, she just rolled her eyes and walked away.
And he didn't dent the hood?

I would've asked her, "So, was it the car, or the guy?"
Old 10-14-2007, 10:40 PM
PWP/ebony/6MT/Navi

Originally Posted by davidspalding
And he didn't dent the hood?

I would've asked her, "So, was it the car, or the guy?"
Sadly, the guy was so scrawny, not a dent in the hood. And the girl walked away too quickly for me to ask, but if you saw the guy, you'd have known it was the car anyway
Old 10-16-2007, 09:50 PM
TSX MFG Date Sep 2006

Funny you guys should talk about parking your cars away from civilization. I, too, try to park as far away as possible. BUT of course, you'd always get some dickwad, with soooo many empty stalls to choose from and he/she just had to park his/her vehicle right next to your car. This is my pet peeve.

But then, once in awhile, I'd come back to my vehicle and see a BMW or a Mercedes parked right next to mine. I guess they're of like minds... park next to a nice car and that person would most likely NOT ding your car!