Top Speed of TSX

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2004, 07:33 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wonder what the stopping distance from 130mph in the tsx,probably a couple miles ,think he better get some brembo brakes and z rated tires or maybe a sports car.
Old 10-20-2004, 09:29 PM
Tuxedo Cat

My only post-100mph driving has been on the road from Salt Lake City to Reno, in between major towns, late at night. There are some perfect straight sections with no visibility obstructions where I let that car (my old Saab Turbo) just go. Radar detector provided some degree of protection, but mostly just a matter of being able to see miles ahead and look for any patrol cars (which are typically covered with reflectors). Was fun, but generally kept things just around 90mph, which I was advised was the point at which you'd start attracting attention out there.

Between Vegas and Salt Lake I routinely drive about 85 when I do that trip. Could probably go a bit faster, but at that speed I'm not attracting too much attention, which is a nice thing.
Old 10-21-2004, 02:55 AM
Intermediate

LOL ... km/h???? No, I'm talking about MPH. 130-155mph means 210-250km/h.
There must be something VERY different in the way we see the speed in europe and the way in us. Because you all freak out when you hear of 120mph. And this is not HIGH speed in Europe. High speed is 150-155.
Old 10-21-2004, 03:13 AM
Intermediate

One thing that I liked in Ca was that on the highway, if you wanted to change the lane, the guy behind you was nice enough to let you do this even if he had to brake a little bit. In Eu you WONT see somth like this, believe me. Another good thing is Ca was that at a intersection with a STOP sign, everybody f...k stops. In Eu they only slow down and you must be happy when this happens.

And other nice habbits. I'm from Romania btw. We have 75 the limit on higway. We do 130.
Old 10-21-2004, 03:58 AM
The Dude

If you want to see the type of driving that comes from the same attitude of "What's the top speed?" check out this video.

http://ja-ne-iss-klar.de/download/video/m5-vs-rs4.wmv

Had a couple drivers in a Golf and Eclipse go by me at those speeds last weekend. They're just asking for a short life expectancy. It's not worth it.
Old 10-21-2004, 04:45 AM
Intermediate

F..k that yo!!! Never did that and I'll never do it. This is suicide and omicide and whatever "icide" u want. It's obvious we're talking about different situations. When I said I'm going 130 that's on a FREE lane. Free means no car in min 2-3mile in front of you. My mistake. I should have been more specific. The Us highways bear no comparison with Eu highways. In a normal situation, in Eu we have 40% of your traffic.

Mind this: when going at this speed, normally I have a car on my lane at, let's say, every 2 minutes. You can have an image about my definition of free lane now.

Anyway this is way off topic.
Old 10-21-2004, 07:52 AM
ric
Safety Car

Originally Posted by metrathon
It's obvious we're talking about different situations. When I said I'm going 130 that's on a FREE lane. Free means no car in min 2-3mile in front of you..................The Us highways bear no comparison with Eu highways. In a normal situation, in Eu we have 40% of your traffic.

.................. normally I have a car on my lane at, let's say, every 2 minutes. You can have an image about my definition of free lane now.

Anyway this is way off topic.
It is off-topic, kind of, which is the max speed of the TSX. Truth is, the TSX max speed is far higher than any concept of safe driving in the US would accommodate, save for a few sections of freeway in Wyoming, the Dakotas and Kansas............. Our roads are not built for it, and our drivers are not trained for it - and in the freeways surrounding urban cores, these roads are increasingly congested, with the kind of conditions jlukja noted being a standard condition. European speedways are designed for some level of substantive high-speed driving, and as a result, your drivers are trained/autos tuned for such traffic. That said, there is still a direct correlation between the severity of the traumatic injury and incidence of death and the speed of the vehicles at hand.

The fastest I've had the TSX is 105, the fastest I can routinely and safely drive it (with the flow of traffic dictating) is 65-85, passing at 90, on the roads available to me.

Your posting is going to have every TSX'r who has not traveled to Europe lusting to go there and play in the fast lane.............I enjoyed it when I had the chance, but confess that my skills were at their edge, having not been trained for it. Thanks for your "window" into your world - and the fun you have with your TSX in it................ (and by the way, your English is not as bad as you claim.............)
Old 10-21-2004, 08:09 AM
Intermediate

U'r welcome my friend, always a pleasure to share experience. And one thing that you mentioned here "autos tuned for such traffic" gives and answer to one question going trough my mind all the time spent in Us. I saw the MAJORITY of the Us cars didn't have disk brakes on the rear wheels. Only in front. And very FEW cars had ventilated disks. Huge cars like SUVs, 4x4 and even sport cars had disk brakes only front. That's stupid. I had a Citroen Xsara, 1.6l, 110cp 0-60 in 9.7s and I have disks both in front and rear and ABS and ESP and EBD and auto-directional rear axe blah, blah ... all this for security. It brakes like a tank. I was going 130 all the time on the highway and the maximum speed of the car was ... 125. And believe me, it FELT secure. EOF.
Old 10-21-2004, 08:42 AM
ric
Safety Car

U'r welcome my friend, always a pleasure to share experience. And one thing that you mentioned here "autos tuned for such traffic" gives and answer to one question going trough my mind all the time spent in Us. I saw the MAJORITY of the Us cars didn't have disk brakes on the rear wheels. Only in front. And very FEW cars had ventilated disks. Huge cars like SUVs, 4x4 and even sport cars had disk brakes only front. That's stupid. I had a Citroen Xsara, 1.6l, 110cp 0-60 in 9.7s and I have disks both in front and rear and ABS and ESP and EBD and auto-directional rear axe blah, blah ... all this for security. It brakes like a tank. I was going 130 all the time on the highway and the maximum speed of the car was ... 125. And believe me, it FELT secure. EOF.
Point well-taken - btw the Citroen stopped exporting to the US because they could not meet the US safety standards, I believe....................
Old 10-21-2004, 09:13 AM
Team Owner

Received 378 Likes on 198 Posts
Originally Posted by ric
Point well-taken - btw the Citroen stopped exporting to the US because they could not meet the US safety standards, I believe....................
I believe those were crash safety standards and also because of severe quality issues with the cars exported to the US resulting in consumer backlash.
Old 10-21-2004, 09:19 AM
ric
Safety Car

Originally Posted by CGTSX2004
I believe those were crash safety standards and also because of severe quality issues with the cars exported to the US resulting in consumer backlash.
yep, but it's kind of ironic - we focus on what happens in the crash, Europe focuses on accident avoidance with better engineered "stuff". Citroen did have massive qc problems, and when the hydraulics went - but they Citroen SM was a stunning car..............
(always a sucker for a beautiful body)
Old 10-21-2004, 09:36 AM
Banned

How come OPEL never made to the US I wonder ? Really that bad POS ?
Old 10-21-2004, 10:06 AM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by blackjackman
Why do we need another GM brand? We already get practically every car in the Opel line-up as another GM car...
Old 10-21-2004, 10:26 AM
irq
Advanced

One thing that I liked in Ca was that on the highway, if you wanted to change the lane, the guy behind you was nice enough to let you do this even if he had to brake a little bit. In Eu you WONT see somth like this, believe me. Another good thing is Ca was that at a intersection with a STOP sign, everybody f...k stops. In Eu they only slow down and you must be happy when this happens.
I think someone addressed this already, but where the hell did you live in CA? I live in San Diego, and have driven here, Los Angeles and also the bay area... and everywhere it's the same: you have to fight to change lanes because no one wants to slow down. And if you do make someone slow down, they knee-jerk change lanes and slam their accelerator to pass you. And you have to always make sure no one is coming at a stop sign, because people do run them.

In addition, you have situations like people weaving in and out of 5-lane freeways as if they were snakes, taking advantage of every single gap they can find, to save .01 seconds on their trip home, while simultaneously putting probably 20 other cars at risk to save those .01 seconds.
Old 10-21-2004, 10:36 AM
Team Owner

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
What you describe here is abnormal in SoCal. You must have come across a very cordial driver. From my experience on SoCal freeways if you signal that you want to change lanes and hesitate for just a moment the person in the next lane will speed up to fill the spot where you wanted to go. (I can almost hear them thinking, "not in front of me you don't") Most SoCal drivers adjust to this phenomenon by a) not signaling, or b) making sure the empty space is there and then signaling and changing lanes at the same time. I opt for option b.

As far as stopping at the stop sign, yes the majority of us do stop. Too many of us have gotten tickets for the infamous "California Roll".
Old 10-21-2004, 10:54 AM
Just dial 1911

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by jlukja
What you describe here is abnormal in SoCal. You must have come across a very cordial driver. From my experience on SoCal freeways if you signal that you want to change lanes and hesitate for just a moment the person in the next lane will speed up to fill the spot where you wanted to go. (I can almost hear them thinking, "not in front of me you don't") Most SoCal drivers adjust to this phenomenon by a) not signaling, or b) making sure the empty space is there and then signaling and changing lanes at the same time. I opt for option b.

As far as stopping at the stop sign, yes the majority of us do stop. Too many of us have gotten tickets for the infamous "California Roll".
Yup, opiton B. I signal AS im changing lanes. I dont even give someone a chance to speed up to block my lane change.
Old 10-21-2004, 12:05 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by Nijalo
I don't know ?because the car's electonic restrictor kicked in and kept me at 120mph. I knew the car had more speed in it, but I was governed. I'm sorry if this is a repost, I'm still new to this community. But has anyone removed their govenor, or has someone do it for them?

I have a friend with a GS 400. He raced a TL the other day and the TL beat him in the beginning but the TL's restrictor kicked in at 127 or something and my buddy caught up. The lexus' govenor doesn't kick in until 145mph, so he passed the Tl eventually. I heard govenors are put in cars so cop cars can cetch you. But seriously I paid money for a performance car, and i want all my performance from it.

This same night I had to use every ounce of hp I had to hold off a 1990 Altima/Sentra with parts (I can't remeber what that car is actually called in this country). Lucky thing we came up on traffic, but I made my TSX sing soprano to get the edge. I have a 6Spd so I constantly downshifted to get that boost. But thank God for Traffic cause he got stuck in it . Can't have a that car passing me. Has anyone removed their restrictor/govenor? Cause for the moment I'll just have to get up to 120 as fast as possible and hope my lead lasts

What gen TL are u talking about.Must be 2 gen Type S and they are drag limited to like 145MPH not speed gov'ed.well i know my 3rd gen TL drag limited is 150MPH not 127 speed gov'ed.So he must of quit because your friend lost and that TL must of been modded to beat a GS400
Old 10-21-2004, 01:05 PM
ric
Safety Car

Originally Posted by blackjackman
It did. It was known as the Opel Kadett (or Kadette). It was a POS that rivaled the Chevy Vega for lacluster assembly and quality control................. It found no place in the market and they sent it back to Europe. Here's the best image I could find from a Dutch enthusiast site......... http://www.opelkadettc.net/main.html Looked sort of like a cross between the Capri and a preshrunk version of the AMC Marlon. The sedans were box/box.
Old 10-21-2004, 03:17 PM
Team Owner

Actually, I was at an event the other day and GM was there. They had an Opel Astra 5-door on display that looked interesting enough, but it's still a GM product and thus I'd stay away from it.
Old 10-24-2004, 01:09 AM
2*Much .NOT. Enough

Apparently, I'm with both of you. Ditto on the 5th gear phenomena, and certainly
on the tire's speed rating being the constraining criteria for a car vis-a-vis the
electronic speed limiter. I'm not sure I've heard the definitive word on whether
the TSX is "truly" capable of anything over 130mph ... indicated being different
than actual. Does anyone else recall seeing varying published results on the
actual top speed of a TSX?
As far as the issue of exploring top speed goes, I know folks who get all worked
when anyone goes over 55mph ... they seem to think that speed is sufficient
for them, so it must be for others. Try driving 55 in a place like NM where there
are some wide open spaces. Painful.
Nijalo, I understand your desire to enjoy the power of your vehicle. Just try
to temper your urges a bit, so you'll live to drive other neat cars in the future.
While your reflexes are likely top-notch in your youth, your road-scanning
abilities, and your experience-derived-and-trained reactions are likely not as
robust as someone who has driven close to a million miles ...
Aggressive driving will bite you in butt sooner or later. Aggressive driving
in a world dominated by somnolent, unattentive "car-operators" is a recipe
for disaster. No one wants to see you in a "crowd-pleasing death scene".

Originally Posted by VeniceBeachTSX
I'm with sauceman. Did you remember that you have to be in 5th to get max power? [snip ...]
Most cars with restrictors on them have them there in order to prevent you from going faster than the stock tires allow. 130mph (H rating) and 149mph (V rating, minimum Z rating) are pretty common on lots of cars.

Our TSXs come with V rated tires, but even on a downhill straightaway, are unlikely to ever be able to get to 149mph. [snip ...]
Old 10-24-2004, 01:27 AM
Burning Brakes

holy thread jackage.
dont preach against speed. I LIKE SAFETY, but it doesnt mean i cant go super fast when i feel its ok.

TSX Cman, who cant remember what he posted. guessing 220 km/h top here
Old 10-24-2004, 02:08 AM
2*Much .NOT. Enough

Sorry about the straying from TSX-top-speed content.
Not preaching against speed per se. Not a complete stranger to triple-digits.
Time and place for everything, including testing top speed of snazzy TSX.
Personally speaking, I'd prefer being with a calm experienced driver
when exploring higher speeds, than with hot-headed inexperienced one
who has simply learned how to stomp on the go-pedal. Also, I'd venture to
say that a person who never drives faster than 65, and then decides to
100, is more dangerous than a person who has driven hundreds of thousands
of miles at 90 plus, deciding to go 100. Conditioning?
Also, a closer glance at my earlier post might reveal less of the anti-speed
preaching than you felt was there. I'll try to be clearer: blanket statements
like "anything over 90 is insane; you'll kill yourself" are inane, as are statements
that you have no time to react going over 100mph. Part of the responsibility
of going "faster" is to scan farther down the road, plan better, keep your car
in tip-top shape, and keep your alert level high.
As far as published TSX top speeds go:
Car&Driver 10/2004: 136, w/ no "(governed)" appended as with others.
Road&Track 10/2004: 130 (est) for 5th and 6th

I'd be really surprised if the TSX has the ooomph to see an actual 149 ...
220 km/h is 136mph which is pretty close to the above results

Originally Posted by TSX Cman
holy thread jackage.
dont preach against speed. I LIKE SAFETY, but it doesnt mean i cant go super fast when i feel its ok.

TSX Cman, who cant remember what he posted. guessing 220 km/h top here
Old 10-24-2004, 06:24 AM
ric
Safety Car

Point well taken; driving well beats doctrinaire "drive fast" or "drive slow" statements. What can be safe and prudent between Albuquerque and Socorro in early morning driving is a lot different from being safe and prudent between LA and Laguna Niguel during rush hour.
Old 10-24-2004, 07:03 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by ric
Point well taken; driving well beats doctrinaire "drive fast" or "drive slow" statements. What can be safe and prudent between Albuquerque and Socorro in early morning driving is a lot different from being safe and prudent between LA and Laguna Niguel during rush hour.
Right. I think we finally have a reasonnable statement here.

It's not because you try the top speed of your car that you are an automatic danger and threat to anyone. You will be if you do it in the wrong conditions.
Old 10-24-2004, 07:42 AM
Go Dutch !

LOL ... km/h???? No, I'm talking about MPH. 130-155mph means 210-250km/h.
There must be something VERY different in the way we see the speed in europe and the way in us. Because you all freak out when you hear of 120mph. And this is not HIGH speed in Europe. High speed is 150-155.
In Metrathon's defence : I travel through Germany a lot (I travel from the Netherlands to the Czech Rep about 6x a year an have to cross right through Germany). Usually there are 3 lanes. I usually travel at night, which means little or no traffic. Then, having 3 lanes almost to yourself, no crazy bents, it's not seen as unsafe to drive at the speeds mentioned by metrathon. Actually you get used to the speed pretty fast. Came back from the Czech Rep yesterday and almost the whole time drove between 200 and 240 km/h. Daytime driving on the autobahn is a bit different. There's lot's more traffic and you won't see me pass by 2 cars driving behind each other at a +100 km/h speed difference. There is a high rate of dicipline among people who drive there. When there are bit's with speedlimits people stick to it (because there's usually a good reason for it).

In the netherlands the speed limit is 120km/h btw.

As far as topspeed goed (which I think was the original topic) I've had the car bounce of the rev limmiter at 248 km/h (about 155 mph) (MT).
Old 10-25-2004, 06:51 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Originally Posted by Mokijoki
As far as topspeed goed (which I think was the original topic) I've had the car bounce of the rev limmiter at 248 km/h (about 155 mph) (MT).
Nice!!!

Bouncing it on the rev-limiter means it would have had some for more...

sauceman, who really wishes the Blainville high-speed ring would answer his e-mails in order to schedule a clocked high-speed test.
Old 10-26-2004, 11:23 PM
New CG tsx owner

hit 120 today on a hilly straight away. it handled pretty good despite the speed, and it felt good to open her up a little. just got above 1k miles.
Old 10-27-2004, 09:17 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Ok. Here is a disclaimer: I take full responsability for my actions, no one should imitate my driving, blah, blah blah.

Now on to the story.

First, let me just say the conditions were near ideal for testing high speed on my car yesterday, so no need for your "speed kills, so grow up" crap.

So coming back home yesterday, I had the freeway clear to myself, so I made a quick dash for it. Two things kept me from really getting a good top speed, though: 87 octane gas, and a frontal wind.

Still, I managed to do 222kph (139mph) at high 7300ish rpms, so I shifted in 6th, and remained at that speed. I was doing just a tad under 5800rpms.

Which leads me to think this speed was in real numbers.

You do the math: At 100kph, the TSX revs at 2600rpm in 6th, so at 222kph, it should be 5772 rpms, and the tach was showing just this. And the tach is dead on accurate.

Result of the experiment:
A) The speedometer (at least mine is dead precise, <1% error).
B) Lower octane rating (as well as frontal wind) will prevent you from getting in the final VTEC stage thus keeping you in the "low" 220's.

That being said, with the right weather conditions, and the right gas, TSX can do better.

Still, 139mph is better than what many magasines have said about its top speed. I can BS on them.
Old 10-31-2004, 06:42 PM
Matell

I've also attained greater than 200kmh on the speedometer. Unfortunately both occasions were on the same journey home which I had fogotten to take my GPS to confirm my speeds. Both were done at very early on a Sunday morning at 4am-ish with no traffic at all and the sun rising to provide good all-round no glare, low illumination.

First run I attained 212kmh on a straight 3.4km long 3 lane bridge that suffer from a really poor surface as the joins of the concrete sections leave a lot to be desired (I'll admit it was stupid to do it there...I could just imagine the pounding the tires got ) I had previously reached 193kmh on this same road.

The next run would've been about 15mins later on a 4.5km straight stretch of sealed road. I only decided to go for it after using about 1km of road. Max speed I attained on this run was 222kmh on the speedometer in 5th and it was still climbing (failed to remember the RPM). I braked fairly gradually and used the engine but still consumed I guess about 500-800m to pull up (maybe more). I'll get more accurate distances later for my own info. During the latter stages of braking probably from about 180kmh down to 60kmh I experienced rapid "thumping" type of noise and pulsing through the brakes and steering...like overly aggressive ABS. I thought it could have been a blistered tyre but later ralised It may indicate I have the all to common warped "distorted beyond normal spec" Honda brake rotor. (Service time soon, so will have it looked at if it re-occurs). I then drove another km or so and did a hard stop from about 80kmh and all was good, and then another as hard as possible dead stop from 60kmh and all was still fine. Got home checked the tyres and no visible signs of anything un-toward on the Dunlop tyres.

In future I will make an effort to never travel without my GPS because you never know when the chance may arise to stretch a cars legs. Also vow to skin the new neighbours cat that's found it's way into our garage, walked all over my Euro, knocked boxes onto it which I could buff the marks out, and worst of all knocked an old kids trike onto the front, causing a gouge infront of the headlight (will need filling), scuffing the clear lens (CD repair kit helped reduce this), and scraping the outer upright portion of the front under lip spoiler . Going to use the bettercarcare.com method of chip and scratch repair this weekend .
Old 08-27-2005, 08:09 AM
Instructor

I'm resurrecting an old thread... I have a 2005 6MT TSX, does anyone know if they are the same as the '04s? Which from this thread appear to be non-governed, just drag limited anywhere from 130 - 150MPH?

Thanks...
Old 08-27-2005, 01:23 PM
Guinea Pig

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I didn't read through this entire thread, but I do remember someone saying there governor cut out at 145mph during perfect driving conditions.

Yep it was Sauceman

Here it is:
https://acurazine.com/forums/showthr...light=governer

It might be different im Canada though
Old 08-27-2005, 02:08 PM
Race Director

fastest i've gone on the TSX has been 110-115 mph.

fastest i've gone on any car was driving my dad's G35x some Jaguar S type overtook me on the expressway and wanted to see if I could keep up, i was able to, but then when i looked at the speedometer, yikes, i didn't know i was already driving 125 mph on the G35x. he must've been going about 130-135 mph on the Jag. i'll never do that again. but, the G35x is a beast.
Old 08-27-2005, 10:06 PM
I'm the Firestarter

Received 641 Likes on 395 Posts
Originally Posted by sauceman
You do the math: At 100kph, the TSX revs at 2600rpm in 6th, so at 222kph, it should be 5772 rpms, and the tach was showing just this. And the tach is dead on accurate.

Result of the experiment:
A) The speedometer (at least mine is dead precise, <1% error).
B) Lower octane rating (as well as frontal wind) will prevent you from getting in the final VTEC stage thus keeping you in the "low" 220's.

That being said, with the right weather conditions, and the right gas, TSX can do better.

Still, 139mph is better than what many magasines have said about its top speed. I can BS on them.
I'll have to disagree here.

The fact that the difference in RPMs corresponds to the difference in km/h does not mean the speedometer is accurate. The speedos in most cars are way off, for Hondas they're typically 10% higher than the real speed, and I think BMW was around there too. This figure comes from a C&D article I read a while ago on the subject. When car mags test the speed, they actually measure the *real* speed with their instruments, not by looking at the speedo as we do here. So your speedo was saying 220, but you may have been going 200.

The reasons they gave for manufacturers doing this varied, in some cases it was so that if you mis-match the tire size on your car your speedo will still give a speed that's not lower than your actual speed. They probably figure it's safer to err on the low side than on the high side.
Old 08-28-2005, 11:16 AM
Instructor

I'm not sure about the 10% error in Honda speedos. I've done a few of those odometer checks on the highway, and with my smaller 225/45/17s the error was 3.3%. To my knowledge, the odometer is linked to the speedo, so the accuracy between the two should be directly proportional.

I've also verified the accuracy with those radar units by the road that tell you your speed. With the stock tires that error would be even less - maybe around 1% as sauceman observed.
Old 08-28-2005, 11:19 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Originally Posted by Belzebutt
I'll have to disagree here.

The fact that the difference in RPMs corresponds to the difference in km/h does not mean the speedometer is accurate. The speedos in most cars are way off, for Hondas they're typically 10% higher than the real speed, and I think BMW was around there too. This figure comes from a C&D article I read a while ago on the subject. When car mags test the speed, they actually measure the *real* speed with their instruments, not by looking at the speedo as we do here. So your speedo was saying 220, but you may have been going 200.

The reasons they gave for manufacturers doing this varied, in some cases it was so that if you mis-match the tire size on your car your speedo will still give a speed that's not lower than your actual speed. They probably figure it's safer to err on the low side than on the high side.
Well I tested it with a police radar and it is indeed slightly below 1% error.
Old 08-28-2005, 11:25 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
I tested the TSX rpm and speedo readout with an OBD2 scanner, snapon tach, and GPS and they are very, very close to the instrument cluster.
Old 08-28-2005, 08:37 PM
I'm the Firestarter

Received 641 Likes on 395 Posts
Originally Posted by JTso
I tested the TSX rpm and speedo readout with an OBD2 scanner, snapon tach, and GPS and they are very, very close to the instrument cluster.
Allright, good to know
Old 08-29-2005, 11:52 AM
So, do you like...stuff?

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
i've had my TSX up to 139 mph...dont know what the deal was with yours...
Old 08-30-2005, 01:19 AM
Comptech Freak

did 222km/h (137mph) and it's an auto, 4th gear at around 6200rpm

on an open hwy and nobody around

couldn't get it go anymore for 10 sec and there's some fog all in a sudden so i let off my foot
Old 08-30-2005, 04:45 AM
B A N N E D

like i said earlier in this thread
my 04'
135.....took a while but whatev
ill never do that again tho

that kid must have gotten a defective one ..haha

Quick Reply: Top Speed of TSX