there's no lights on the audie system?

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2004, 08:39 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
there's no lights on the audie system?

i just got my car last friday it isn't insured yet so haven't driven it much, everything's good just few minor questions

no lights on the audio system(it's not a nav, just basic system)? only the display, does the buttons light up too?, cuz i can't see crap at night except when turning on the roof lights

back wheel, u know the flare?, see the front wheel flare is covered by black plastic, but my back wheel flare is naked, like it's got nothing to cover the paint work? (i'm talking about the edge here where the bits folds in)

i got a paint defect, it's underneath the lear coat on the hood, so they thing they need to repaint the whole thing, u reckon i should do it? and forget about the factory paint? basically the paint there is yellow white color where as the rest of the paint is metallic white looking, it's only about 2 mm wide(can't really see it unless u are at the right angle with the light shining from the right direction, or just up close), i wouldn't care about that, but see there's this needle sized hole into the paint, soo the clear coat didn't cover the whole thing, my other option is just fill the hole with clear paint and keep the factory paint. wat do u reckon i should do?

oh that back boot "open grip/button" that felt cheap

i looked inside the back seats, couldn't find a way to fold down the seats from inside the car. any ideas?

oh i'm from australia, and my instrumental panel is in red and white only, i thought i would have some blue like you guys haha

the rubber piece inside the door handle(inner side of the door) can be removed easily, what's up with that? didn't try to remove mine, but the one at dealers all 4 came off easily
Old 05-22-2004, 08:49 PM
Sile

Re: there's no lights on the audie system?

Originally posted by ange1
i just got my car last friday it isn't insured yet so haven't driven it much, everything's good just few minor questions

no lights on the audio system(it's not a nav, just basic system)? only the display, does the buttons light up too?, cuz i can't see crap at night except when turning on the roof lights

back wheel, u know the flare?, see the front wheel flare is covered by black plastic, but my back wheel flare is naked, like it's got nothing to cover the paint work? (i'm talking about the edge here where the bits folds in)

i got a paint defect, it's underneath the lear coat on the hood, so they thing they need to repaint the whole thing, u reckon i should do it? and forget about the factory paint? basically the paint there is yellow white color where as the rest of the paint is metallic white looking, it's only about 2 mm wide(can't really see it unless u are at the right angle with the light shining from the right direction, or just up close), i wouldn't care about that, but see there's this needle sized hole into the paint, soo the clear coat didn't cover the whole thing, my other option is just fill the hole with clear paint and keep the factory paint. wat do u reckon i should do?

oh that back boot "open grip/button" that felt cheap

i looked inside the back seats, couldn't find a way to fold down the seats from inside the car. any ideas?

oh i'm from australia, and my instrumental panel is in red and white only, i thought i would have some blue like you guys haha

the rubber piece inside the door handle(inner side of the door) can be removed easily, what's up with that? didn't try to remove mine, but the one at dealers all 4 came off easily
In between the rear speakers on the deck.
Yeah, that rubber thing comes out easy. Oh well...
Through some rubber silicon in there to sit it tight.
Old 05-23-2004, 07:38 PM
Advanced

crap, just reread some of the threads

looks like i have a prob
for a moment there i thought there won't suppose to be backlighting on the centre consol