So I'm not so car literate, I kept my BMW.

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2004, 04:30 PM
Bite my shiney metal ass.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by jcg878
Sorry, I gave it a 5. I find this thread highly amusing
I must also give it a 5 now.
Old 02-20-2004, 04:31 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

all that money for a private H.S. and this is the best you can do? please let us know which one so i know not to send my kids there. i know kids in grammar school with better sentence structure and grammar

i just changed my rating to 5 after spence's last post
Old 02-20-2004, 04:32 PM
Cruise Missile Lobber

Man, you just pissed me off to no end. The fact that you are BRAGGING about what your parents do is pointing to the fact that you have accomplished nothing worth being proud of. I WORKED for the world I live in with my quaint little 2 bedroom house, my beautiful wife, and my TSX. I joined the Navy, have done two overseas deployments on a submarine and been to places in this world no one should be. I'm proud of that! My dad had nothing, but he taught me to work hard for what I wanted not just expect it. People like the ones on this forum and I make this wonderful country work, not you. Show some respect for the people who work hard for their lives, not your parents who have obviously done nothing to teach you the value of money. Show some class and get a job. Get some character, sounds like you need it.
Old 02-20-2004, 04:41 PM
Photography Nerd

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
Besides, although $250K/yr is a lot of money it's not exactly a fortune. Hell, my boss pulls in $200K a month and he's a really down to earth sort of guy that everyone likes.

Spence's trust fund will run out one day and when he realizes that he can't make any of his own money he'll spend his last dollars to feed his coke addiction and OD.
Old 02-20-2004, 04:55 PM
fdl
Senior Moderator

Like i said before, I dont understand how alot of you guys fell for his obious BS in his first thread, and you are now getting worked up over more BS. The guy is probably 12 years old and surfs from the library.

Here is some more "Spence" bullshit if you are interested.

http://www.google.ca/search?q=cache:...hl=en&ie=UTF-8
Old 02-20-2004, 05:23 PM
Registered AssHat

Originally posted by Dan Martin
Besides, although $250K/yr is a lot of money it's not exactly a fortune. Hell, my boss pulls in $200K a month and he's a really down to earth sort of guy that everyone likes.

Spence's trust fund will run out one day and when he realizes that he can't make any of his own money he'll spend his last dollars to feed his coke addiction and OD.
I always did want to be a trust fund kid....
Old 02-20-2004, 06:20 PM
Three Wheelin'

Re: Are you kidding me.

Originally posted by Spence
I actually I went to a private high school, which I'm sure none of you could get in to. I don't like rubbing my parents wealth, but I will when ever I want to. I get the same reaction from everyone. And well I've never had a job and don't care to. I'm not flipping burgers like some of you do so I can learn what's it's like to live in the "real" world. So yeah I don't spend my life dreaming of cars that I wish I had the money to spend on like my BMW. Well thanks for nothing you guys, you're nothing but a bunch of losers.
i just don't get why you don't keep the bmw and get another car then? hell, i've had 2 TL's [99 (1st car) and 04(current)] and i have an 03 330ci as my weekend car that i got for a graduation gift. here's the killer, i'm only 19 and i didn't pay for any of them. so if you want to get into this rich kid b.s, we can. why you feel the need to flaunt your parents wealth is beyond me though.
Old 02-20-2004, 06:33 PM
Pro

I'm not gonna jump into this (JUST FOR NOW) but homey you just got f#*ked up so bad. Hope your 'rents can help you wipe off your tears
Old 02-20-2004, 06:38 PM
Racer

I think he's in a position to have both a BMW and a TSX, why not throw in a Hummer and a beach house. I don't understand why he has to choose, with all that cash floating around.....I could use a Hummer right about now too.........
Old 02-20-2004, 06:46 PM
Team Owner

Received 378 Likes on 198 Posts
This kid Spence really needs to grow up. One should not go around talking about how much money his parents make if he's not prepared to take a little flak from all the people here who work hard to pay for their cars. Personally, when I have kids, doesn't matter how rich I am, I'm gonna make them buy their own cars just like I've had to do with mine.
Old 02-20-2004, 07:11 PM
fdl
Senior Moderator

Old 02-20-2004, 07:12 PM
Advanced

WHOA!!! Ok not I own a Benz and Im 17 but im not going around and saying how much my dad makes and whether or not my dad could buy me a BMW. First off he did get the grammer straighten up in his second post. Second I was going to back him up until his second post calling everyone losers and Im sure you left the forum but you still will read this, and listen wait till your BMW hits 55,000 miles lol you will see what the difference is between your car and other cars out there. Finally I work for my dad and I know what the real world is like and chances are that your just a 12 year old kid that still has the high pitched voice and if your not and you are who you say you are then good luck in life because with that attitude you wont be getting far bud I'm 17 and I already realized that good luck and word of advice easy on the bragging
Old 02-20-2004, 07:47 PM
Bound for Europe

Originally posted by gfxdave99
Not that they make any sense.
Hmmm...I must agree

And to Spence...

PRICELESS REBUTAL (that means comeback, bitch)
Old 02-20-2004, 08:07 PM
Burning Brakes

people who flaunt their wealth are stupid... even moreso if they do it on an internet public forum... i make a billion dollars a year so there, you are all poor peasants compared to me and can never dream of having 1% of my wealth...
Old 02-20-2004, 09:39 PM
Obnoxious Philadelphian

Well thanks for nothing you guys, you're nothing but a bunch of losers.
Losers who can WRITE!

Swish! :P

I was able to discern what he was saying the second time. Maybe we encouraged him to 'learn himself good'

Private high school that I couldn't get into, ay? Well, if George W. Bush could go to Yale...

Note to other teenagers on this board: never tell any of us how much your parents make - nobody cares
Old 02-20-2004, 10:08 PM
heywood j. ablowme

i think fdl got this right. he's gotta be 12 or under. there's no way in hell this kid is old enough to drive. unless he's got autism. (in which case, he shouldn't be driving anyway)

just to express my opinion. if you're gonna make fun of the kid for his poor "grammer" (grammar) or his "rebutal" (rebuttal), etc, get it right.

on a side note,
i'm not sure if it's got anything to do with acura's being high-value cars, but people on this forum do have the tendency to dislike "richer" people. correct me if i'm wrong, but a lot of you think kids deserve a 20 year old hondas, and hate to see young kids with the same car as yours, or better (more expensive) cars.

i do agree that talking about how about you make, or, worse, how much your parents make is just ridiculous.

anyway, i bet spence flips burgers for a living, drives a purple pinto and lives in a studio apartment. (no offense to those who live in studio apts.)
Old 02-20-2004, 10:40 PM
Registered AssHat

Originally posted by freeride149
...drives a purple pinto...
Fat yo.

Old 02-20-2004, 10:58 PM
Advanced

i think fdl got this right. he's gotta be 12 or under. there's no way in hell this kid is old enough to drive. unless he's got autism. (in which case, he shouldn't be driving anyway)

just to express my opinion. if you're gonna make fun of the kid for his poor "grammer" (grammar) or his "rebutal" (rebuttal), etc, get it right.

on a side note,
i'm not sure if it's got anything to do with acura's being high-value cars, but people on this forum do have the tendency to dislike "richer" people. correct me if i'm wrong, but a lot of you think kids deserve a 20 year old hondas, and hate to see young kids with the same car as yours, or better (more expensive) cars.

i do agree that talking about how about you make, or, worse, how much your parents make is just ridiculous.

anyway, i bet spence flips burgers for a living, drives a purple pinto and lives in a studio apartment. (no offense to those who live in studio apts.)
I have noticed this too, although Spency boy deserves the flaming for being a jerk.
Old 02-20-2004, 11:17 PM
Racer

Like I'm a a$$hole. I actually I went to a private high school, which I'm sure I like rubbing my reaction. I've never had a job. I'm nothing but a loser.
Well...you got that right.
Old 02-21-2004, 07:35 AM

I don't unnderstandda the words comming outta ya mouth!
Old 02-21-2004, 08:45 AM
Racer

You guys got it all wrong. The question here is not how old this guy Spence is, but rather...

"Does anyone here speak Jive?"
Old 02-21-2004, 09:31 AM
Obnoxious Philadelphian

unless he's got autism. (in which case, he shouldn't be driving anyway)
This is an infuriatingly ignorant comment. What do you know about autism??? There is more to it that what Dustin Hoffman showed you.
Old 02-21-2004, 10:16 AM
Advanced

wow.... this guy has no clue
Old 02-21-2004, 01:43 PM
has been here awhile

Originally posted by vitocorleone
Not everyone in WA has communication issues!
And not all kids who go to private schools in WA have communication issues, either
Old 02-21-2004, 06:40 PM
heywood j. ablowme

Originally posted by jcg878
This is an infuriatingly ignorant comment. What do you know about autism??? There is more to it that what Dustin Hoffman showed you.
alright... my bad...
Old 02-22-2004, 07:58 AM
Racer

I'm a really good driver...
Old 02-22-2004, 01:08 PM
fdl
Senior Moderator

I tied my own shoes today ...
Old 02-22-2004, 02:35 PM
Evil Empire Peon

He he he - I think this thread has let a lot of people let off some steam.

Heck, even gilboman got to join in the fun instead of being the target!
Old 02-22-2004, 05:16 PM
cmf
ATCer

I wished I knew where the kid lived! I'd love to go to his house and rob his family blind. You figure with that much money, there has to be crazy amounts of loose cash lying around! Besides if he has been living with his parents for any duration of time and they understand him, they must be stupid too. You don't have to know how to talk to be a broker!
Worse comes to worse there is a BMW that is unwanted and could be stolen too. Then, if his mom is really hot, I'd do her just to be an asshole....sorry guys had to throw that one in there! Something about a hot young mommie that makes a butt load of money that gets me going!
Old 02-22-2004, 10:03 PM
You want me to break it?

Originally posted by 93Kewl
You guys got it all wrong. The question here is not how old this guy Spence is, but rather...

"Does anyone here speak Jive?"
"Jive fool ain't got no sense anyhow." And I now own the movie on DVD, so I'll be able to give you a translation in a few days after my refresher course.....
Old 02-22-2004, 10:42 PM
Über Geek

I don't like rubbing my parents wealth, but I will when ever I want to.
Ouch. Couldn't that give you papercuts on your package?
Old 02-22-2004, 11:02 PM
Drifting

This thread is classic. His posts are so over the top I don't think they're real, especially after seeing fdl's spence link. Hilarious. If his posts were real I'd have to say this kid has a lot to learn about the world.

Gilbo, that was a great post you had. Best post of yours in some time.

To address those who feel anger directed towards them because they drive a nice car at a young age, I think you all need to relax. It's ok that you drive a TSX in high school. That's on your parents and there are greater concerns in the world. I just hate to see money wasted on cars, money that could be used in meaningful ways for your future. Besides, driving a shitty car builds character.
Old 02-23-2004, 12:20 AM
Team Owner

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Keep em coming Spence. The more you write the deeper you get.
Old 02-23-2004, 01:59 AM
Evil Empire Peon

Originally posted by jlukja
Keep em coming Spence. The more you write the deeper you get.
I agree, but for different reasons. He shows that as bad as we may think we are, there's always somebody out there who's worse. It gives us a glimpse at how bad things can be, and gives us a chance to turn back.

*Ahem*.

I think I've been reading too much philosophy.
Old 02-23-2004, 08:53 AM
fdl
Senior Moderator

Originally posted by Revenent
I agree, but for different reasons. He shows that as bad as we may think we are, there's always somebody out there who's worse. It gives us a glimpse at how bad things can be, and gives us a chance to turn back.
I think it also shows us that sometimes, when a kid gets beat up in the school yard, its for good reason.
Old 02-23-2004, 08:53 AM
fdl
Senior Moderator

Originally posted by Revenent
I think it also shows us that sometimes, when a kid gets beat up in the school yard, its for good reason.
Old 02-23-2004, 09:10 AM

reminds me of adam fiooz...where do these kids/trolls come from?
Old 02-23-2004, 11:57 AM
dnb
in search of PW threads

Originally posted by dabuda2004
reminds me of adam fiooz...where do these kids/trolls come from?
We have identified one of the mother lodes. They come out of private schools in Vancouver, WA.

Old 02-23-2004, 09:29 PM
Dont imitatate/duplicate!

lets be nice here~

hey come on guys let be nice here, we shouldn't judge somone like this ... you guys should be ashamed
Old 02-23-2004, 09:30 PM
Dont imitatate/duplicate!

Quick Reply: So I'm not so car literate, I kept my BMW.