Scratch....

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2005, 09:19 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Scratch....

It's on the freaggin clear coat, bottom part of the bumper drivers side... its like 1 finger size and inconsistent. No paint came off... it's like a clear blurry line and I cannot stand it. I used Meguiars Scratch X and the Dealer buffed it... I don't know what the hell to do... it's like the scratch you get on clear coat. Any suggestions??? no need for a pic cuz you can't really see it. it's just that me, like any other car guy is exceptionally anal. HELP PLEASE. ;x
Old 05-10-2005, 10:57 PM
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by aznt1217
It's on the freaggin clear coat, bottom part of the bumper drivers side... its like 1 finger size and inconsistent. No paint came off... it's like a clear blurry line and I cannot stand it. I used Meguiars Scratch X and the Dealer buffed it... I don't know what the hell to do... it's like the scratch you get on clear coat. Any suggestions??? no need for a pic cuz you can't really see it. it's just that me, like any other car guy is exceptionally anal. HELP PLEASE. ;x
Had one of those when my car was delivered.
Dealer buffed it with an orbiter, the scratch got pretty shallow. I think a good coat of meguirs NXT and it'll fill the rest in. Looks good to me. I can't even find it. I have to try to find it for a while before i see it.