RTR - Mid-Ohio Race - TSX Meet - May 22

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2005, 11:12 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
RTR - Mid-Ohio Race - TSX Meet - May 22

Alright, this may seem like a repost, but I have great news about the Mid-Ohio race on May 22. I emailed RTR (Realtime Racing for those that are confused) a few days ago to let them know we'd have some folks out supporting them. Believe it or not, I received an email back from Peter Cunningham telling us to stop by the paddock after the race. We might have a chance to check out the RTR TSXs before they load them back on the trailer. WHAT A COOL GUY!!!!

So lets get as many Acura people as possible out there to cheer them on!!!

Here's the information:

https://acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22000
Old 04-26-2005, 11:15 AM
dom
Senior Moderator

Received 801 Likes on 662 Posts
Originally Posted by moda_way
Alright, this may seem like a repost, but I have great news about the Mid-Ohio race on May 22. I emailed RTR (Realtime Racing for those that are confused) a few days ago to let them know we'd have some folks out supporting them. Believe it or not, I received an email back from Peter Cunningham telling us to stop by the paddock after the race. We might have a chance to check out the RTR TSXs before they load them back on the trailer. WHAT A COOL GUY!!!!

Here's the information:

Dan and I did the same thing last year in T.O. The paddock is pretty open actually. Pretty much anyone can walk up and have a look. No to mention take used tires and any parts that may have fallen off the car, so get their early !!!
Old 04-26-2005, 11:31 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by domn
Dan and I did the same thing last year in T.O. The paddock is pretty open actually. Pretty much anyone can walk up and have a look. No to mention take used tires and any parts that may have fallen off the car, so get their early !!!
Not sure if it is any more or less closed off than Mid-Ohio, but the paddock area is fairly controlled. Either way, its cool that he wrote me back with that offer.
Old 04-26-2005, 05:44 PM
I kAnt Spel guD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It sure would be nice if we could get more then 4-people to show up for the race...
Old 04-26-2005, 07:43 PM
Bye TSX, hello domestic?

Originally Posted by moda_way

Here's the information:

damn! if I wasn't already going to SEMA I would've gone to this! maybe for the cleveland race?
Old 04-26-2005, 08:07 PM
I kAnt Spel guD

Champ car tickets make ALMS tickets look reasonable Sorry, I can't do Cleveland.

Plus way too many folks to the Champ car venues, a different crowd as well. The ALMS crowd is a lot more civilized if you ask me.

Plus you don't have to sit in grand stands, which can be good or bad, but Mid Ohio is a different atmosphere.

Sorry you can't make it.

I will likely also be at the Elkhart lake event too but so will everyone else from RTR since that's their home track.