Radley's Acura Damaged my Car again!

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2006, 06:09 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thats ridiculous -- but getting pissed off and being rude back probably won't get you anywhere. Talk to someone higher up -- if they told you that you could use the check, you should be able to use the check!!
Old 08-11-2006, 07:37 AM
Instructor

I sent an email to the assistant service manager who I worked with. I explained how I see how everything has gone down. I sent the e-mail Wednesday night, and so far no word back. I figure that I should give her the opertunity to fix my problem before I get ugly and take it up the chain of command.
Old 08-22-2006, 09:42 AM
Instructor

Chevy Chase Acura

Chevy Chase Acura has an incredibly tight lot since it is sitting in downtown Bethesda. I took my car in for it's 10 K and a detailing. I get the car back and the back bumper corner looks like it scraped a wall. No body damage, just paint scraps. I pointed it out to them and they were super nice about it. Said they would get it fixed the next day and did I need a loaner car? Picked the car up the next day and it looked fine. They even apologized, which is a small thing but I think important. Accidents happen, the key is owning up to it and making things right.
Old 08-23-2006, 05:26 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 90 Likes on 75 Posts
Originally Posted by tcwatkins
Chevy Chase Acura has an incredibly tight lot since it is sitting in downtown Bethesda. I took my car in for it's 10 K and a detailing. I get the car back and the back bumper corner looks like it scraped a wall. No body damage, just paint scraps. I pointed it out to them and they were super nice about it. Said they would get it fixed the next day and did I need a loaner car? Picked the car up the next day and it looked fine. They even apologized, which is a small thing but I think important. Accidents happen, the key is owning up to it and making things right.
Accidents do happaned, but in my case I had the service amnager inspect my car for scatches. Told him, I do not have a single one and nor do I want any. I told hinm to PLEASE take care of my car and that is was damaged here before. I asssured him I would be very upset if this happens to my car again. Just change the oil and give me my car back. Don't wash it, wipe if off, and do not park it in the parking lot.. Just call me and I will come out and get it. With ALL that, they STILL manage to damage my car. NO excuse!