Need Input (TSX or S2000?)

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2005, 02:41 AM
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Need Input (TSX or S2000?)

I was wondering if I could get a little advice...I understand that the opinions will probably be a little biased because of where I'm posting this question, but any input would be appreciated...

Here's some background info. I'm 22 years old and I'm a bay area native in Northern California. I work fulltime and live at home. If I play my cards right I should be able to live here rent free for at least a few more years. Currently I have $30,000 saved up. I sold my 1990 mustang about a year ago and I have been driving my mom's CRV ever since. I have read previous posts about knowing whether or not a car is the right one for you. For the most part, I would agree with that statement...the problem in this case is I feel like the vehicles I'm looking at are on opposite ends of the spectrum other than the fact they're both Hondas.

The vehicles I'm looking at are a 2005 Honda S2000 and an Acura TSX (MT/No Nav).

Here are the pros and cons as I see them.

S2000
As lame as this sounds, I felt (for lack of a better word) COOL when driving my Mustang. I never get out cept to go to work. Anything that can add a little extra joy to my life is highly welcomed. When I pulled into a parking lot in the mustang it made me smile knowing people were noticing me. I live in a town where people are very well off, so I feel like I'm forced to try to keep up with the Jones'. I like the styling, performance, and positive attention I would get with the S2000. The honda dealership is only 2miles from my house so It wouldn't be difficult to get it serviced when needed. At this point I also feel that I got the S2000 I wouldn't have such a desire to get a streetbike as well. So I suppose this would save me money in the longrun and I'd be less likely to end up dead.

Obviously, the S2000 doesn't get the best gas mileage and with a smaller tank fillups would be more frequent but thats hardly a deciding factor. I'm 6'2" so the cabin is somewhat tight, but again that is something I can live with. I don't like the fact that my insurance agency quoted me $1022 for 6months with $1000 deductibles because my mom is too legit to say I'm only the secondary driver. I also have that concern that because I am 22 Honda will use that as a reason to refuse to honor a warranty on the grounds that I must be abusing the car. I would also have to borrow about 6grand to account for hardtop,frontlip,tax,title, and license which wouldn't allow me to start saving for a house as soon.

TSX
I do see this as the more logical choice. I like the long list of standard features, the longer warranty, longterm practicality, cheaper insurance (806 for 6months), better gas mileage, and decent cargo space.

I have no real beef with this car; it would clearly be a solid choice. I just question if I'll get the same enjoyment out of it It's performance and handling for what it is are up to par, but it is not an S2000. The closest Acura dealership is 10miles away which could hinder scheduling service appointments.

On paper the TSX seems like a better match. My arguments towards it are more significant and less shallow than the ones towards the S2000. Even tho I'm growing older and my tastes are maturing, I have to remember I am still young.

Sorry for the wordy post...TIA for any advice ---Jeff
Old 05-28-2005, 09:37 AM
Intermediate

You almost always have a second car that you can use in pinch, right? And you seldom drive anywhere but back and forth to work, correct? What you like most about a car is its curb appeal, the idea that this car gets attention. You liked the Mustang. In that case, I myself would look for a well cared for used 911 or Jaguar XKR or maybe even a Corvette. Think about desirable cars that are way beyond your price range, then look for a used one. You can add a used S2000 to that list too. You end up with a head turner and the price of admission is still reasonable.
Old 05-28-2005, 10:10 AM
Team Owner

Received 378 Likes on 198 Posts
I think your primary concern should be practicality. If you don't have access to a second vehicle, the S2k is incredibly impractical. I have wanted one for a long time, but have never been in a situation where I can justify having the S2k as an only car. I always need to haul stuff around and the S2k just does not have enough space to move things comfortably.

Also, if you're really concerned about saving for a house, then I recommend going with the choice where you would spend less money since there will be time in the future to buy a cool little roadster to enjoy.

You just have to really sit down and weigh the pros and cons of each choice and decide just how much value you're going to give to the need for attention.

Good luck with your choice.
Old 05-28-2005, 10:52 AM
Goldmember

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My 2 cents. If you have a 2nd car you can use WHENEVER you want, go w/ S2000. A 2 seater as the only car is very annoyingly impractical. TSX is a "balanced" choice. Fun to drive, nice features, 4 doors, good trunk space, seats fold down, navi screen, etc.
Old 05-28-2005, 10:55 AM
2007 Silver TL

Originally Posted by calijeff
I was wondering if I could get a little advice...I understand that the opinions will probably be a little biased because of where I'm posting this question, but any input would be appreciated...

Here's some background info. I'm 22 years old and I'm a bay area native in Northern California. I work fulltime and live at home. If I play my cards right I should be able to live here rent free for at least a few more years. Currently I have $30,000 saved up. I sold my 1990 mustang about a year ago and I have been driving my mom's CRV ever since. I have read previous posts about knowing whether or not a car is the right one for you. For the most part, I would agree with that statement...the problem in this case is I feel like the vehicles I'm looking at are on opposite ends of the spectrum other than the fact they're both Hondas.

The vehicles I'm looking at are a 2005 Honda S2000 and an Acura TSX (MT/No Nav).

Here are the pros and cons as I see them.

S2000
As lame as this sounds, I felt (for lack of a better word) COOL when driving my Mustang. I never get out cept to go to work. Anything that can add a little extra joy to my life is highly welcomed. When I pulled into a parking lot in the mustang it made me smile knowing people were noticing me. I live in a town where people are very well off, so I feel like I'm forced to try to keep up with the Jones'. I like the styling, performance, and positive attention I would get with the S2000. The honda dealership is only 2miles from my house so It wouldn't be difficult to get it serviced when needed. At this point I also feel that I got the S2000 I wouldn't have such a desire to get a streetbike as well. So I suppose this would save me money in the longrun and I'd be less likely to end up dead.

Obviously, the S2000 doesn't get the best gas mileage and with a smaller tank fillups would be more frequent but thats hardly a deciding factor. I'm 6'2" so the cabin is somewhat tight, but again that is something I can live with. I don't like the fact that my insurance agency quoted me $1022 for 6months with $1000 deductibles because my mom is too legit to say I'm only the secondary driver. I also have that concern that because I am 22 Honda will use that as a reason to refuse to honor a warranty on the grounds that I must be abusing the car. I would also have to borrow about 6grand to account for hardtop,frontlip,tax,title, and license which wouldn't allow me to start saving for a house as soon.

TSX
I do see this as the more logical choice. I like the long list of standard features, the longer warranty, longterm practicality, cheaper insurance (806 for 6months), better gas mileage, and decent cargo space.

I have no real beef with this car; it would clearly be a solid choice. I just question if I'll get the same enjoyment out of it It's performance and handling for what it is are up to par, but it is not an S2000. The closest Acura dealership is 10miles away which could hinder scheduling service appointments.

On paper the TSX seems like a better match. My arguments towards it are more significant and less shallow than the ones towards the S2000. Even tho I'm growing older and my tastes are maturing, I have to remember I am still young.

Sorry for the wordy post...TIA for any advice ---Jeff

It’s funny that I ran across this post. Hopefully, I can give you some input on your decision. Before I bought my ’04 TSX I owned a ‘01 S2000. Before that a ’01 TL. Here is the reason why I bought my TSX:

You are comparing two entirely different cars. As most people would agree the S2000 is a great “second” or “weekend” car. The power is great, great body style, open roadster, superb handling, reliable and the list goes on. But it is what it is – a 2 door convertible. It’s almost like having a motorcycle on four wheels in my opinion (9000 Redline). But the drawbacks are rough ride, small space, horrible stereo (expected more from a $36K car) and noisy. Trust me if you are only to have one car to drive and if you decided to go with the S2000, you would trade it in like I did. After the excitement of having a new car, you will start to doubt yourself making the right choice. Financially, if I was able to have two cars I definitely would buy another S2000 but I couldn’t (I bought my own house three years ago). If you decide to buy the TSX you will not regret it. I am happy with my purchase and as you can read from other owners, there are many “positive” feedbacks on the TSX (as you can see from other posts). Yes, I do agree that the TSX can use more horse power, but how many times are you going to be “racing” to work, getting groceries and other errands you would be running (24 – 7)? I personally do not “rag” on my car and drive it hard like some people do with their “Fast & the Furious” cars wanna be’s (ex: Saturn with a Whale Fin, pipe & decals – still pumping out only 110 hp). The TSX is deigned very nicely, both inside and out. I truly believe for under $30K, it’s one of the Best Buys out there. It is very practicable and handles very nice. It truly is a fun car to drive. I have been happy with my TSX and once I pay off the car I am looking into buying another S2000 or a Corvette, or other sporty convertibles. Heck, I might even buy another sports bike.

Hope my post helped a little with your decision making and I wish you the best of luck with your new purchase.
Old 05-28-2005, 11:02 AM
My Garage

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
I am also 22, and living at home for a while i save up cash.

I'm sure i'm not the only one, but i test drove the S2000 before the TSX. To make a long story short. I went the TSX because the S2000 wasn't practical. But also consider I live in an area with bad weather.
Old 05-28-2005, 11:10 AM
HOWARD911S

get TSX if its ur primary car. get S2000 if its gonna be ur 2nd car.

just imagine when u have gf or go on that hot date and you cant even manuver in that S2000 and lack of trunk space to go anywhere far...
Old 05-28-2005, 11:11 AM
HOWARD911S

also... just a thought. with the money you have for S2000. why not get G35 or TL ;p
Old 05-28-2005, 11:26 AM
Racer

22 and living with mom? I'd spend $5000 on a used Integra or Miata and invest the remaining $25,000.
Old 05-28-2005, 11:57 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
You should never feel cool driving a Mustang.

Anyways, the choice is clear...S2000 > ANYTHING accept a F430
Old 05-28-2005, 01:26 PM
Goldmember

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by fedlawman
22 and living with mom? I'd spend $5000 on a used Integra or Miata and invest the remaining $25,000.
Actually, going back to the momma thing, I know saving money is a good thing but as we Americans are sacrificing human lives in Iraq fighting for freedom, there's something to be said for freedom. I'm 27 and on my own w/ my own house that I bought and my own life and I wouldn't trade that for ANYTHING!

You mentioned, you want to get the looks and stares. That's all good but it's worthless if you can't even bring home a girl from a date and have loud sex b/c your mom is in the room next door. And if you aren't that great w/ the ladies, it's only harder w/ mom in the house I'd guess. If I had money concerns and couldn't afford an apartment AND a nice car, I'd choose a 1 bedroom apartment and buy a used 2000 Honda Accord or something like that. Really, the looks and stares are nothing compared to being able walking around butt ass nekkid around your place... Not that I do that of course, just hypothetical...
Old 05-28-2005, 02:04 PM
cmf
ATCer

Just buy my TSX. Problem solved.
Old 05-28-2005, 02:36 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by scl23
Actually, going back to the momma thing, I know saving money is a good thing but as we Americans are sacrificing human lives in Iraq fighting for freedom, there's something to be said for freedom. I'm 27 and on my own w/ my own house that I bought and my own life and I wouldn't trade that for ANYTHING! ........
wow you oughta run for public office
Old 05-28-2005, 03:58 PM
YBA
Burning Brakes

I own both so here it goes...

If you're gonna own one car, get the TSX... If you're gonna get 2 cars, the S2K is a great week end driver... It's not comfy, not practical and not fun to drive with the roof up (if you're claustrophobic, don't even consider it). On the other hand it's a very very fun car to throw in curves.

Also, remember that the S2K is a 2 seater... kinda annoying at times. Oh and one more thing, if you're looking to get some booty action in your car once in a while, look away from the S2k ;-) It's almost impossible... In the TSX it's a different story.

Other than the stick shift feeling, the 2 cars are very very different.

By the way, the TSX is a fun and rewarding car to drive hard... Not as much as the S2K but it's still a great car.

Good luck in your decision making.

Cheers
Old 05-28-2005, 04:00 PM
send me a link to JDM??

God I wish I could tell you to get the s2k. I have a friend that has an 02 s2k as his only car and he gets away with it but it really is impractical.
Old 05-28-2005, 04:15 PM
Possessed with my Schemes

Get the S2000. Your young, have your fun. They will still make the TSX in a few years if you get tired of the impracticallity of the S2000. Plus you should still be able to get enough for trading in the S2000 to almost pay for the TSX.
Old 05-28-2005, 04:38 PM
Instructor

Passion has always been a component why I chose the cars I've owned. Before the TSX I drove an Audi TT, which I loved. I drove it mainly to and from work, so practicality was never a problem. There was plenty of room for my attache case on the passenger seat.
I now have a 17 month old son, and the TT suddenly seemed like a huge bit of self indulgence, so out it went and in came the TSX. I love our TSX, but for reasons quite different from why I loved my TT. The TSX now fits my lifestyle perfectly.
Which car fits *your* lifestyle?
Good luck in whatever youdecide.
Old 05-28-2005, 04:40 PM
HOWARD911S

how about call your insurance company check the rate for both cars... most people neglect the ffact that besides monthly car payment.. theyhave insurance payment...
Old 05-28-2005, 04:57 PM
She said: it's GINORMOUS!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
S2000 since you live at home and probably have a 2nd car. i live by myself and a two-seater is WAAAY too impractical in the city.

if you can afford it, go for it. it is a great car.
Old 05-28-2005, 09:14 PM
10th Gear

If I was 22 (I seem to start a lot of sentences like that these days), I'd buy myself a red Mini Cooper convertible with a manual transmission, cuz well, I'm 22! Why the heck not?

As you didn't ask about a Mini- I'd get the S2000. You can always own the more practical choice later. Have fun while you can. It's all downhill from here.
Old 05-29-2005, 06:18 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Powered by Honda
You should never feel cool driving a Mustang.

Anyways, the choice is clear...S2000 > ANYTHING accept a F430
Old 05-29-2005, 07:49 AM
Bye TSX, hello domestic?

I drove my friend's S2000 extensively for the first time in an autocross school yesterday and it is an absolutely amazing car. Afterwards I thought briefly of trading in my TSX for one (and still might), but while the car was awesome on the track, the hour drive there and back was a bit tiring. I hopped back in my TSX and felt right at home on the road.

For me, I would love to have a S2000 for racing, but as a daily driver I love my TSX.
Old 05-29-2005, 10:56 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
calijeff,

Since you're 22, get the S2000. It's impractical, but you're young and you don't have a family or any needs for practicality at this age. Chicks will like the S2000 better. YOU will like the S2000 better. If I did not have a family and was in my early 20s, the TSX would not be anywhere on my radar as a car I'd buy. Besides, you can always use the CRV if you need to carry more people or haul stuff.

When I was 24, I bought a 300ZX TT. I then spent another $15K fixing it up. It cost me about $3,000/yr to insure. The car was impractical b/c it was a 2 seater and since I was a leadfoot back in those days, I'd routinely get about 14 mpg. The total experience was a complete money pit but if I had to do it again, I'd still make the same decision b/c I had a hell of a lot of fun with that car. Stuff like that is most enjoyable when you are young.

However, though I'm not into preaching, since you brought up the house thing, with $30K cash saved, it may not be a good idea to blow it all on a car. You should focus on getting your house first. Maybe you can save most of the $30K for the down payment on the house and take a small amt out for a downpayment on an S2000 lease. This would keep the monthly payments relatively low and preserve most of your savings.

I bought my 1st house before I bought my TT Z. I saved up about $70K and was able to put 20% down on the house (back when decent houses were in the under $250K range in CA) and still have enough cash left over to pay $23K cash on a used TT Z. I did both things in the same month. It was a great feeling to be able to drive the sports car of my dreams into the garage of my new house.

If you're still leaning towards the TSX, you really have to check out cmf's used TSX. It's a bargain at $26K. It has been tastefully modified w/ very high quality components and is low in mileage. It looks great and with buddyclub coilovers, light rims/tires, may very well handles as good as an S2000. I'd buy it if I didn't already have a TSX.
Old 05-29-2005, 05:49 PM
STL
Three Wheelin'

Old 05-29-2005, 06:04 PM
Got Phó?

Let me see, you want a sport car or a sedan. Hmmmm, with the s2k, you'll get speed and the looks. WIth a TSX, you got everything but speed. Choose one!
Old 05-30-2005, 12:29 AM
Drifting

the integra yeah, but the miata is kinda :ghey:.

i don't know what the hell is wrong with kids these days: the car does not make the man. though, having an s2k doesn't hurt either. practical + pretty fun vs all-out fun; i just don't get how this is a tough choice. personally, i'd save my $ and invest it something that actually appreciates in value over time. besides, who says you can't have a lot of fun in a tsx? granted, not as much as you would in an s2k, but a fairly moded tsx can be really fun as well.

The closest Acura dealership is 10miles away which could hinder scheduling service appointments.
i know driving in the bay area can be a pain, but still, 10 miles?
Old 05-30-2005, 12:53 AM
08 MDX with Sports

If money is no concern and you don't mind tight ride and 2 seats/conv go for the s2k. If you want lux sports sedan (little bit of suspension modding on the tsx) go for the TSX 6speed...
Old 05-30-2005, 06:52 AM
Hondaholic

Here's my vote..........

I bought my TSX to replace the S2K after my daughter was born. As it turns out, we always use my wife's Odyssey (she didn't think that CR-V you see in the garage was big enough), so I probably could have kept the S2K as a daily driver (with a hardtop and snows for the winters), and I really do miss it.......and it looks like bad weather isn't an issue where you are.
Old 05-31-2005, 05:22 PM
Race Director

sweet s2K!
why don't they have that gray color for the TSX?
Old 05-31-2005, 06:10 PM
Photography Nerd

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
Nice car and a very nice house Lanny
Old 05-31-2005, 06:21 PM
Cruisin' the Azine's

calijeff,

I would go with the TSX if it is to be your daily driver. It's not so practical and ho hum like an Accord, but it's also not as edgy as the S2000. I find on a day-by-day basis it is a very livable and likable car. I couldn't say that about my previous Accord, which was very livable but always left me yearning for something more fun and exciting. The TSX may not be a hot chili pepper like the S2000, but I guarantee you it will still turn heads wherever you go more so than an Accord or CRV.

You can service the TSX at any Honda dealership, you don't have to take it to an Acura dealership. Believe it or not, you can even buy the TSX through a Honda dealership.

Personally, at this time in my life (25 yrs old), I would rather save towards getting a house, as it is a much better investment in the long term. Funny how age has a way of making us see the more practical side of things.

Old 05-31-2005, 06:39 PM
Got Milk???

S2000 > TSX - Performance, show-worth, bling factor, babe magnet, etc etc

TSX > S2000 - Interior, uhh.... cant think of anything else... oh yea, wife-magnet

-KC
Old 06-02-2005, 12:24 AM
Form Follows Function

Originally Posted by sleeper
the car does not make the man.
Education does.
Get a Toyota Echo and use the rest of funds for a college or, if you have graduated already, towards an advanced degree.
Old 06-02-2005, 01:19 AM
Banned

s2000

just buy my car
Old 06-11-2005, 10:51 PM
Cruisin'

Well I left school early. I tried one semester at SJSU after getting my AA and then I called it quits. I don't plan on going back...

Here's an update on my status. I had put in requests for some quotes the other day. Autonation in Santa Clara had an excellent price of $25,271. Unfortunately, they didn't have any MTs and they didn't seem to willing to acquire one. The local dealer had 2 Silver MTs no-nav but weren't willing to work on the price at all. They were firm at $26,025 with only wheel locks and mudflaps which I wasn't to excited about after seeing some of the prices other people on here have paid. Over the phone they said they had some $750 service coupon book. However, when i was there today in person they made it more clear that the the coupons only covered 10% of each job, but the total value was $750. That's fucking rediculous if you ask me.

Now this seriously rules out the new s2000 because I can't even bring myself to buy the TSX. For a 22y.o. that has only bought used cars and never anything over $10,000 buying a brand new car for $30,000 after tax and fees is a total mindf*ck. I physically can't bring myself so spend that money, and this was the car that I had been primarily saving for all of last year. The car I always ended up going back to after every other consideration.

[ON A SIDE NOTE] - In addition to driving the TSX again today I looked at a 2003 Mazda Protoge5. It wasn't bad for what it was. I liked the interior room it had. However, it was rather underpowered and with long throws the gearbox was really vague . So just to get a comparison, I went to drive the new Mazda3 hb as well. Now this car, I never would considering buying because it's one of the ugliest things I've ever seen. However, when I drove it, it blew me away. It had decent power, a quiet ride, comfortable seats, and I probably will take some heat for this but IMO a transmission that felt just as smooth as the TSX. I was really surprised by the quality of this car.

I wish I didn't have to buy a car so soon because I would be interested in checking out the Jazz/Fit when it debuts next year, but if not the TSX,...NEED SERIOUS INPUT STILL ON WHAT TO BUY PLEASE ADVISE.
Old 06-12-2005, 12:06 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Well I left school early. I tried one semester at SJSU after getting my AA and then I called it quits. I don't plan on going back...
WTF?!!!

Get your ass back in school! If not, forget about the house, the TSX or the S2000 and start looking at renting and used Kias.
Old 06-12-2005, 12:54 AM
2nd Gear

Get A Maltese

I've got a Maltese (dog) and its a real chick magnet.
If I only knew at 22 what I know today.
Anyway, your mom can take care of the dog during the day,
and chick's could care less what kind of car you drive.
However, they do care about your income. So go back to school.
Old 06-12-2005, 01:34 AM
Cruisin'

Um...I wasn't asking for advice on school.
Old 06-12-2005, 05:32 AM
SI Drive

Originally Posted by AlterZgo
When I was 24, I bought a 300ZX TT. I then spent another $15K fixing it up. It cost me about $3,000/yr to insure. The car was impractical b/c it was a 2 seater and since I was a leadfoot back in those days, I'd routinely get about 14 mpg. The total experience was a complete money pit but if I had to do it again, I'd still make the same decision b/c I had a hell of a lot of fun with that car. Stuff like that is most enjoyable when you are young.

However, though I'm not into preaching, since you brought up the house thing, with $30K cash saved, it may not be a good idea to blow it all on a car. You should focus on getting your house first. Maybe you can save most of the $30K for the down payment on the house and take a small amt out for a downpayment on an S2000 lease. This would keep the monthly payments relatively low and preserve most of your savings.

I bought my 1st house before I bought my TT Z. I saved up about $70K and was able to put 20% down on the house (back when decent houses were in the under $250K range in CA) and still have enough cash left over to pay $23K cash on a used TT Z. I did both things in the same month. It was a great feeling to be able to drive the sports car of my dreams into the garage of my new house.
I have to agree with Zgo on this one. This is one of the lessons that I wish I would have wanted to learn when I was younger. Granted, I'm not that old right now, I wish that someone would have ingrained in me the importance of being smart with your money. He did it right in his case, not only was he able to put the down payment on his house, he even had some left over to get his TT Z.

I do have to ask what your aversion towards school is. To which I also have to ask, what is your current line of work? The reason people are being hard on you about school is that nowadays, it's important to at least have a college degree to get your foot in the door at many places.

Listen to most of posts here as they offer great insight. If you have your heart set on an S2000, then look to either get a used one or leasing one. That will definitely cut down a lot of the costs on that car.
Old 06-12-2005, 10:35 AM
Cruisin'

My aversion towards school is that it's not something I want to be doing. I like the comfort of living at home, and driving in everyday was too stressful as well as trying to take 15 upper-division units in only 2 days. I understand that sometimes a degree will help get your foot in the door, but it still doesn't give you any guarantees. There are people out people out of work with degrees. This woman that works with my mom has a degree, and she's a loon. She doesn't even make as much as my mom. I wasn't planning on doing anything technical. I wasn't studying to be a doctor or an engineer or a physicist. I was going to get a degree in RadioTV&Film. If I had to do something, this seemed like it would be the most enjoyable. I was only pursuing a BA for my parents, and that's no reason to do anything. Yeah it would be a pretty cushy job to be a discjockey, but there is no security there. One of my teachers was working at KSJO which was a rock station that had been around for 35 years. Overnight, it switched to a spanish station, and everyone lost their jobs without warning. In addition, attending school wasn't helping me getting an closer to becoming a successful musician. (Yes, I know of all the risk here and the changes of actually making it). Currently, I'm in banking, and there are plenty of people there making good money without degrees that just had to work their way up with effort. The C.O.O. of our company does not have a degree, and that's not a job I would mind having. Even if I had earned my degree, I still would have gone back to my current job and be making the same money. At least this way, I can use the year and a half I would have had left to get promoted at work.

Quick Reply: Need Input (TSX or S2000?)