I saw my first Carbon Grey TSX on the road today

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2003 | 01:04 AM
Drifting

I saw my first Carbon Grey TSX on the road today

Too bad it wasn't mine. It was on the back of a truck in San Francisco. You'll find this interesting: in three months in the Midwest, I saw three TSXs on the road. In three days in San Francisco, I saw three TSXs. What does that tell you? All I know is my car will be here next Monday, and I'll be damn lucky if I can take possession of it in the next few weeks.
Old 07-08-2003 | 08:09 PM
2nd Gear

Nice. I have the exact same spec on order. Build date 6/17/03, and I am estimating a delivery date around the 25th (based on what people have been posting for delivery time.) How did you find out it is in Winslow currently? Called the dealer, or is there a site to track the delivery progress? I know for the MINI, there is a somewhat elaborate system to track the delivery progress. Once a buyer has a VIN, they can check on the MINI site and see exactly where it is in the production process (interior, engine, electronics, paint, etc..) Then a buyer can find the name of the ship that the vehicle is being shipped on, enter the ships registry into a GPS tracking system and watch it cross the Atlantic from Britain. Finally it can be tracked as it travels thru the country on a truck. Is there something similar to that for the TSX?

Hehe, well I am getting a little impatient. (in case you couldn't tell

Let us know when you take posession and your first impressions as you take her home. (I need to live vicariously thru other members driving till i get mine
Old 07-08-2003 | 10:24 PM
Drifting

I got my info from the sales manager at the dealership I bought from. He's also the guy who sold me the car. No worries though, you'll have your car before I have mine. I crashed the Acura CL-S I was going to trade in last Wednesday, so it'll be some time before it is fixed. I can't get my new car until then. Life can be a bitch sometimes.
Old 07-09-2003 | 01:36 AM
Looking at the '15 TLX

Saw a Grey one on the back of a flatbed here in San Diego today. Made me drool. Working on gathering the money up to go and get mine here soon.