Hi guys, newbie here...couple of questions.

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2004, 03:38 PM
boo
10th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi guys, newbie here...couple of questions.

Hello TSX owners. I was wondering what your likes/dislikes are about the TSX. My little brother is getting his first car in a month or so..and he wanted me to get some info. about the TSX.

Please leave both positive and negative (if any) feedback on the TSX. Also, have any of you experienced any tranny problems on either the Auto. or 6-speed. Thanks!
Old 02-08-2004, 04:00 PM
Bye TSX, hello domestic?

thread 1 page down
Old 02-08-2004, 04:07 PM
Bound for Europe

As above

And by the way, your avatar is exclusively licensed to 1000+ post count member, kurt bradley. Your cooperation is encouraged in changing or removing the image.

Thank you

Old 02-08-2004, 07:40 PM
cmf
ATCer

why does everyone treat newbies like that. BFD he has an avatar that someone else has. He is on the site curious like many people and has a question, hence his being a newbie....were none of you newbies on any forum? Give the dude a break and how about we help him out.

boo--I have had no problems with my car. Other than the fact that the front end sets a little too high for my taste, soon to be fixed with coilovers, this car is badass. No complaints from my end, but then the car is only two months old with 1000 miles on it!
Old 02-08-2004, 08:24 PM
Bound for Europe

twas but a joke my man.

The good fellow is welcome here in any capacity, aye.

some noob ball breaking is OK, eh?
Old 02-08-2004, 09:15 PM
Racer

The TSX sucks!
Old 02-08-2004, 09:30 PM
boo
10th Gear

Thanks for the link xizor. Made the first newbie mistake of not searching for the topic first!

.. as I stated before. This car is not for me..I have my own baby I take car of.

EDIT* So am I not allowed to have an avatar right now?
Old 02-08-2004, 11:52 PM
Team Owner

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally posted by boo
EDIT* So am I not allowed to have an avatar right now?
I think you missed the point. You are allowed any avatar you choose. Soze just informed you that the avatar that you chose is currently being used by a longtime member of this forum. He didn't tell you to change it, but ...
Old 02-09-2004, 12:47 AM
Bound for Europe

Off the record, I'd advise you to obey the code of the forum, Section 5, paragraph 6, line 72, which reads...

"Any new member, before completing the mandatory 100 post probation and evaluation period, who displays identical avatar or sig content to that of a card carrying, senoir postwhore, shall immediately alter their offending content to satisfy one Soze75, a member who is full of sh*t and loves to make the general population question his mental state from time to time, attracting replies of those who fail to see the goofiness and shock value of his ludacrious posts. The very member who declared and installed himself as President of the mythical B.C TSX Chapter in a move that shocked even the most wise political advisors and experts. A dictator who brushes off the wishes and threats of democratic TSX Chapters, wishing instead to rule his people with a magnesium encased fist, lightweight and strong like his very 6MT tranny eqipped TSX. Truly a very sad man who tricks the innocent into believing he actually has authority and the balls to back it up."

His formula = %87 percent BS, %10 subliminal SPAM content, and %3 valid content.

boo, you may duwatchyalike brother. I was just trying to spare you the wrath of the one kurt bradley, a member known to conduct evil deeds on those who offend the code, and a dude who conducts revenge in ways that make us all shudder in horror. Beware my son. Even your little brother is not safe. You may have awakened the beast.

Sleep tight:P
Old 02-09-2004, 02:04 AM
Old fart

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts
Boo has a slightly different avatar...his and Kurt's are facing the opposite direction...just an observation :P
Old 02-09-2004, 03:59 AM
boo
10th Gear

I see that the most complaints for TSX owners are the rattles *typical*
Old 02-09-2004, 09:50 AM
dom
Senior Moderator

Received 801 Likes on 662 Posts
Originally posted by Soze75
Off the record, I'd advise you to obey the code of the forum, Section 5, paragraph 6, line 72, which reads...

"Any new member, before completing the mandatory 100 post probation and evaluation period, who displays identical avatar or sig content to that of a card carrying, senoir postwhore, shall immediately alter their offending content to satisfy one Soze75, a member who is full of sh*t and loves to make the general population question his mental state from time to time,

Soze your too much........

Not sure how you came up with that brilliant code of conduct with that loud walker making all that noise. Maybe you should make a code of conduct for him/her.

boo, what kind of car you drive? please don't say a BMW or Lexus
Old 02-09-2004, 04:08 PM
boo
10th Gear

Originally posted by domn

Soze your too much........

Not sure how you came up with that brilliant code of conduct with that loud walker making all that noise. Maybe you should make a code of conduct for him/her.

boo, what kind of car you drive? please don't say a BMW or Lexus
Of course not...I LOVE MY ACURA!
Old 02-09-2004, 07:52 PM
OG

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally posted by Soze75

"Any new member, before completing the mandatory 100 post probation and evaluation period, who displays identical avatar or sig content to that of a card carrying, senoir postwhore, shall immediately alter their offending content to satisfy one Soze75, a member who is full of sh*t and loves to make the general population question his mental state from time to time, attracting replies of those who fail to see the goofiness and shock value of his ludacrious posts. The very member who declared and installed himself as President of the mythical B.C TSX Chapter in a move that shocked even the most wise political advisors and experts. A dictator who brushes off the wishes and threats of democratic TSX Chapters, wishing instead to rule his people with a magnesium encased fist, lightweight and strong like his very 6MT tranny eqipped TSX. Truly a very sad man who tricks the innocent into believing he actually has authority and the balls to back it up."

His formula = %87 percent BS, %10 subliminal SPAM content, and %3 valid content.

boo, you may duwatchyalike brother. I was just trying to spare you the wrath of the one kurt bradley, a member known to conduct evil deeds on those who offend the code, and a dude who conducts revenge in ways that make us all shudder in horror. Beware my son. Even your little brother is not safe. You may have awakened the beast.

Sleep tight:P
That is post of the year....brother.
Old 02-09-2004, 08:03 PM
Obnoxious Philadelphian

Keyser I'm impressed with that post that just seemed to build upon itself until I was LOL. However, I'm also impressed that the noob just let it fly, ignored you, and kept the avatar :P

Is the wrath of the 'compassionate' dictator forthcoming?!? The 'compassionate conservative' has proven to have quite the wrath (et tu, Saddam?).
Old 02-10-2004, 08:55 AM
boo
10th Gear

Originally posted by jcg878
Keyser I'm impressed with that post that just seemed to build upon itself until I was LOL. However, I'm also impressed that the noob just let it fly, ignored you, and kept the avatar :P

Is the wrath of the 'compassionate' dictator forthcoming?!? The 'compassionate conservative' has proven to have quite the wrath (et tu, Saddam?).
Who said I ignored him? Don't put words into my mouth...
Old 02-10-2004, 08:13 PM
Bound for Europe

As stated by TSX 'R' US, the avatar is indeed technically different and therefore allowable...just barely.

I have just called off the preliminary hearing that was set to begin this week. Good thing as well. At this time and for the forseeable future, the acura-tsx.com courts will be tied up with various cases brought forth against gilboman and Buff Daddy.
Old 02-10-2004, 08:57 PM
Obnoxious Philadelphian

Originally posted by boo
Who said I ignored him? Don't put words into my mouth...
ok I'm less impressed then

... unless you can recite a great Family Guy line .... now!

(Pancakes!)
Old 02-17-2004, 12:24 AM
boo
10th Gear

Originally posted by jcg878
ok I'm less impressed then

... unless you can recite a great Family Guy line .... now!

(Pancakes!)
I removed my avatar.
Old 03-09-2004, 02:08 PM
Don't listen to me.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by boo
I removed my avatar.
You should of keep your aviator. Don't worry about Soze he just get cranky sometimes. Especially when his upstairs neighbor likes to make a little noise.
Old 03-09-2004, 11:38 PM
boo
10th Gear

Originally posted by ortiz
You should of keep your aviator. Don't worry about Soze he just get cranky sometimes. Especially when his upstairs neighbor likes to make a little noise.
:P