Front bumper or lip

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2006, 06:24 AM
9th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Front bumper or lip

Hey everyone! I am just wondering if anyone has seen something out of the regular chain of kits we see for our TSX's our there. I am looking for something totally different yet JDM and sleek. If anyone has any recomendations or refferals to some japanese websites or something, then make sure to reply!
Old 09-11-2006, 07:12 AM
Regional Coordinator (Southeast)

Received 3,860 Likes on 2,580 Posts
Next time please post this in the proper section based on the forum rules. This belongs in the parts/performance section.

*Please consider an appropriate Forum before posting your topic, there is a brief description on the Forum index under each board, of what can be posted. Users consistently posting to the wrong forum may be given a warning.

You can read the rules here: Forum Rules

Also please search on this topic as there are thousands of threads about every kit available for our car.

*Before starting a new thread, please search first to check that the thread you are about to start hasn't already been written. When you find such a thread, you are encouraged to post on-topic in it.

Also what does JDM mean to you and what does it stand for. (yes i know what it means)
Old 09-11-2006, 09:12 AM
Bye TSX, hello domestic?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by downSouth TSX
Hey everyone! I am just wondering if anyone has seen something out of the regular chain of kits we see for our TSX's our there. I am looking for something totally different yet JDM and sleek. If anyone has any recomendations or refferals to some japanese websites or something, then make sure to reply!
boomplustoys and polepositionproducts are 2 big JDM vendors. there's only so many choices for jdm kits, if you want something unique you'd probably have to go through bulletproofautomotive or someone can source rare parts
Old 09-11-2006, 09:31 AM
Regional Coordinator (Southeast)

Received 3,860 Likes on 2,580 Posts
Originally Posted by xizor
boomplustoys and polepositionproducts are 2 big JDM vendors. there's only so many choices for jdm kits, if you want something unique you'd probably have to go through bulletproofautomotive or someone can source rare parts
however the one rare kit you can get from there the front lip alone they want 850 for.