dont buy from Orange PArk acura in jax, FL

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2004, 10:22 AM
8th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dont buy from Orange PArk acura in jax, FL

Ever since I stepped in the dealer ship its nothing but a hassle....I wanted to get a TSX but these guys just dont know the meaning of closing a deal and customer service.

The treatment I received after I asked for a discount off MSRP was unacceptable, they acted like i was buying a ferrari.
I was at the dealer for 2hour after they have been runing in circles with that #'s on the cr ..from where I started they just kept on runnning around and circles and realy got nowhere after an hour of my time.
They just pretty much wasted my time and woudnt let me leave by not giving me my keys to my car saying that it was still out for a test drive to get the trade in value..for almost an HOUR!!!

3-4 salesman kept taking turns talking to us and pretty much saying and asking the same thing the other saleman man did....and getting nowhere at all.

never go to this dealership!!!! the way they treat you and the games they play with you will drive you crazy.... I never had such bad expierience.....even after I left they kept calling me.

About 3-4 different person kept calling and pretty asking the same thing the other person asked me already..again wasting my time and realy not getting anywhere.

Please do avoid this dealer at any cost, not the type pf people you want to deal with, take it from my experience
Old 01-30-2004, 11:56 AM
8th Gear

ok so yesterday the guy Alex calls me and tries to give me the go around again... asking the pirce I want , even though I alread told them this 10 times already to about 3 different person... in conclusion.. I just asked them not to watse anymore of my time to either just take the deal or not...easy right? after I said that his like " ok whatever then" ( with alot of attitude then hangs up without saying bye or anything)

now again today I get another call from them... this time I just coudnt handle dealing or talking with them anymore, I let the answering machine answer and guess what...... another sleasman name jack hennedy from acura orange Park that I never talked to before...so by now I have talked to like 5 salesman.

After alex pretty much just hung up on me, they call me again today... good thing for caller ID
Old 01-30-2004, 12:03 PM
Team Owner

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Sounds to me like they don't have any customers (based on the way they treated you) so they don't have anything to do all day so they decided to with you. Next time they call tell them you don't want to talk to them anymore and to put you on their "do not call" list. If they call after that you can sic the FCC on them.
Old 01-30-2004, 12:08 PM
8th Gear

Originally posted by jlukja
Sounds to me like they don't have any customers (based on the way they treated you) so they don't have anything to do all day so they decided to with you. Next time they call tell them you don't want to talk to them anymore and to put you on their "do not call" list. If they call after that you can sic the FCC on them.

Can you give me more info on what the FCC is?
Old 01-30-2004, 12:26 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally posted by jaxxx
Can you give me more info on what the FCC is?
Federal Communications Commission
Old 01-30-2004, 12:31 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
almost seems like they have a game where they have diff salesppl call you...just tell them you're not interested anymore, if that doesnt work just be a dick and tell them off...you wont hurt their feelings
Old 01-30-2004, 02:20 PM
Advanced

Keeping your keys is routinely done. that way you cant just get up and leave. All the different people talking to you is what they call in the car buisness a "second face". Idea being that if the fist salesman cant get anywhere with you maybe another seosoned guy could. And finally about all the phone calls, i used to sell cars and im guessing you wanted a number probably pretty close to invoice (like 200 over), well for such a hot car and the demand that its in if i were your salesman I probably wouldnt have done it either. So im guessing that he just pased your number around to mess with you, I (hate to admit it) called people back and told them i would do there price and then when they got there told them it was sold and worked on them again. Worked pretty well too. Dont be all upset. Take it in stride. The more you work with a salesman the more YOU "waste" his time so he will eventually end up selling you the car for all the time he spent on you. Go back this weekend and see what happens.
Old 01-30-2004, 02:23 PM
E46 M3 New Toy *^^*

As long they get there comission or there down payment out of the deal they dont give a bout you...

thats y when dealers try to harass me i jus give them the good ol