DICE iPod Integration Kit...what do you think?

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2007, 06:45 PM
Sweet!

Received 80 Likes on 69 Posts
DICE iPod Integration Kit...what do you think?

I'm the proud owner of a '04 TSX with Navi (will be a year in August ), and want to install an iPod adapter to be able to 1) listen to my iPod, of course, and 2) change tracks with the steering wheel/radio controls. I've heard great things about the Denison ICELink, but from what I can tell the company doesn't sell in the U.S. any more and I can't find it any more. However, I ran across a DICE iPod Integration Kit, but want opinions on it before I buy. Is it good? What would you recommend?

Also, I've found prefabricated wiring harnesses to tap in to the AUX input, would those work, or is there something different about the homebrewed one? They're priced not much more than the Accord harness, so I figured why not buy one already made?

I have checked out this thread so I somewhat have an idea of what I'm getting into: http://www.acura-tsx.com/forums/show...5&pagenumber=1

Thanks!!
Old 07-24-2007, 07:04 PM
Sweet!

Received 80 Likes on 69 Posts
Originally Posted by thunder04
I'm the proud owner of a '04 TSX with Navi (will be a year in August ), and want to install an iPod adapter to be able to 1) listen to my iPod, of course, and 2) change tracks with the steering wheel/radio controls. I've heard great things about the Denison ICELink, but from what I can tell the company doesn't sell in the U.S. any more and I can't find it any more. However, I ran across a DICE iPod Integration Kit, but want opinions on it before I buy. Is it good? What would you recommend?

Also, I've found prefabricated wiring harnesses to tap in to the AUX input, would those work, or is there something different about the homebrewed one? They're priced not much more than the Accord harness, so I figured why not buy one already made?

I have checked out this thread so I somewhat have an idea of what I'm getting into: http://www.acura-tsx.com/forums/show...5&pagenumber=1

Thanks!!
I forgot to post a link to the DICE kit...here it is:

http://www.diceelectronics.com/Merch...2%5D:value=TSX
Old 07-24-2007, 07:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
If you haven't already, please look into our Audio & Video forum. That's the appropriate place for topics like this, and if you search there, you'll find tons of topics on this very subject with loads of great info. See you there!