Delray Acura offers 25% off MSRP + additional 5% promo for ACURAZINE

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2011, 01:41 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 92 Likes on 56 Posts
Delray Acura offers 25% off MSRP + additional 5% promo for ACURAZINE

5% off from Delray Acura - www.AcuraOEMParts.com New Sponsor

Acura OEM Parts a division of Delray Acura is now a proud sponsor of ACURAZINE.
We would like to thank the members of the Acurazine community for all of your support throughout the years. It is great to see our diagrams being used over and over to help you with your parts questions. Remember, we are also here in person to help you. We have very experienced parts experts and even a certified Acura Tech on staff to assist you with identifying the parts you need.
To show our appreciation, we would like to offer all Acurazine members an additional 5% reduction on top of our everyday 25% discount off of MSRP until December 31st.
Just type ACURAZINE in the comment/special instruction section of the shopping cart. We will deduct 5% from the car parts total prior to charging your credit card. This is for new orders only. If you have any questions, please call us at 561-243-3621.
www.AcuraOEMParts.com
Again, thank you for your support.
Jamaine , Richard , Greg , Jesus and Janette
Old 12-22-2011, 09:04 PM
kbh
Instructor

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Just placed an order for suspension components after my little sliding mishap. Thanks!
Old 01-04-2012, 07:12 PM
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy

Originally Posted by PJ-Delray Acura
5% off from Delray Acura - www.AcuraOEMParts.com New Sponsor

Acura OEM Parts a division of Delray Acura is now a proud sponsor of ACURAZINE.
We would like to thank the members of the Acurazine community for all of your support throughout the years. It is great to see our diagrams being used over and over to help you with your parts questions. Remember, we are also here in person to help you. We have very experienced parts experts and even a certified Acura Tech on staff to assist you with identifying the parts you need.
To show our appreciation, we would like to offer all Acurazine members an additional 5% reduction on top of our everyday 25% discount off of MSRP until December 31st.
Just type ACURAZINE in the comment/special instruction section of the shopping cart. We will deduct 5% from the car parts total prior to charging your credit card. This is for new orders only. If you have any questions, please call us at 561-243-3621.
www.AcuraOEMParts.com
Again, thank you for your support.
Jamaine , Richard , Greg , Jesus and Janette
Hey PJ,

I placed an order after seeing this post. I ordered a floor mat for 2007 acura tsx all weather floor mat, and it doesn't fit..

Please let me know how to proceed..

Old 01-05-2012, 09:43 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 92 Likes on 56 Posts
I would be happy to help. Please let me know what your order number is so I can verify the part number.