Co-Owner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What is that?
Another TSX forum..
Old 08-15-2003, 07:16 AM
idx
Senior Grasshopper

..and look, clubtsx isn't replaced with ******* in the URL.
heh
Old 08-15-2003, 08:08 AM
Racer

Can't stop laughing!! That is the funniest goddamn thing!!!

He should have had the bastard on the grill for dinner!
Old 08-15-2003, 08:42 AM
Suzuka Master

I remember that. Memories.....

Clubtsx still sucks.
Old 08-15-2003, 05:03 PM
Registered AssHat

My mother did the same thing for me in Florida.

Driving in my Sage Green (with green upholstery...sweet car) '97 Accord LX. We stop to see the roving band of Sandhill Cranes in the neighborhood.

She laughs and says she knows how to call a Sandhill Crane and starts whistling like you'd call a dog. Well it worked!

Then one of the three five foot tall birds sees its reflection in the rear quarter panel and starts pecking it!

Drove off quickly and started laughing.
Old 08-16-2003, 01:08 AM
More On

Yes, I'm afraid I remember that a little bit -- Funniest thread of all time.

In fact, just in case "the other side" ever goes totally spooey, for posterity we offer these excerpts from the first couple of pages of "Thread Peacock." Unfortunately couldn't copy Killer's great images.

TSXowner03

Yeah, so the people across the street from us have peacocks that are considered "wild animals".... they occasionally come across into our yard, but they just squawk. Today, it decided to approach my shiny, just cleaned carbon grey TSX... it saw its reflection and began attacking my car... pecked the crap out of it... I hear banging, run outside, and the thing is in the midst of denting my car... I spray the thing with a hose and throw a tennis ball at it. It runs away, but comes back 3 more times. The third time, I chased it into the street, secretly hoping the thing would get run over... it almost does, and flies away... Haven't seen it since... my car has 4 peacock-beak sized dents on the driver's-side door.... wow... what a way to get your first dent... I had to share, and I find it morbidly funny.

06-08-2003, 11:17 PM

MoReace

That is one funny story, I just got off the floor from laughing so hard. U have Peacock insurance? I am gonna take some out now. Paintball or pellet gun would be fun too. How pissed were u?

blahsome

Can't you go after the owners for damages?

TSXowner03

Hah... yeah I don't think that the insurance company will really help in this case... yeah I was pissed enough to where if I ever see one of the 6 peacocks that live across the street from my house, someone will have to hold me back ... Yeah, I'm pissed, but I have to laugh that something like that actually happened... somehow the fact that I have 5 dents in my car overrides the hilarity of the situation.

Jason

I'm sorry to hear about your peacock incident, but can you give us photos of the damage?

larchmont

I want to see pics of the 'cocks.

MoReace

Doesn't override it for me, I am still cracking up and I read the post hours ago

Maybe u will come home one day and before you pull in the driveway u will see the bugger crossing the Road

yes, I said bugger. Always wanted to and it seemed liek the right occasion

What's that noise?
"HONEY, the peacock is pecking the shit outta my brand new car!"
lol
muahahhahahahahhahahahaha

TSXowner03

Tomorrow I'll see what I can do about pictures.... my digital camera's around here somewhere

briny319

I say shoot the damn birds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the owners if they won't pay for damage, shoot them too!!!!

MotownTSX

Ask the owners to pay for the dent removal. It's their pets, their responsibility.

But by all means, don't take it out on the birds. Peacocks, like many other animals people keep as "pets," are not supposed to be kept as pets!!!!! #$%^&^%$#$%^&*^%$!!!!!!!!! So don't take it out on them. The bird was just commenting on the fact that his natural habitat has been taken over by houses, cars, and rednecks who've locked him up.

Soze75

I'm fooking howling after reading that!!!!!!!!!!

I can just picture the reflection of the 'cock in the door, the eyes sharpen, the head tilts, (bird thoughts)'Oh my, there's a strange bird looking at me, and he seems hostile.'
'He reads my mind, copying my every move'
'I must attack at once!'
OW!!!OW!!!OW!!!
'An opponent I have never seen. Three deathblows, yet still he lingers.'
'Damn, human master attacking me!!!'
'Please, I don't deserve to be shot or chased into a busy street!'

Sorry to hear about the damage, but you just gotta chalk that one up to nature. The bird was tripping indeed! We gots to forgive them instead of shooting them, FFS.

Jason

Just shoot the owners.

Soze75

let's have the owners given three deathblows by the peacock, at waist level or below.

WayneTeK

AHAHAHAHAHAHHA...

OMG! HAHAHAHahahahhahahahaha

I can't help but laugh.. You threw a tennis ball at it? hahahahah.. You might as well have said you threw a piece of chicken at the damn birds.

HAHahhahahahaha...

hahahahahhaa..a. such a funny post.

s2ktaxi

If there is no paint damage, you'll probably be able to use the paintless dent removal services to fix it up.

Rod

About 12 years ago I had a peacock burn out on the hood of my GMC S-15 Jimmy one morning where I was living. It left some nasty scratches that I could not get out.

I hated those birds. Not only did they wake me up every morning, they crapped everywhere.... IMO those birds are good for one thing and one thing only - I use parts of their tail feathers for my fly tying and that is all.

Digression over with. Rod out.

domn

I hear you, and an entire dead Peacock will provide years and years of fly tying material

I had a friend who would use cat hair....but I digress.....

SpillyTSX

OK. Now that I've been laughing out loud at work for 15 minutes after reading this...everyone KNOWS I've been surfing the web when I shouldn't be...

This is classic...

Jason

One man's pain is another bird's pleasure

Wing

Ok I found this post mildly amusing until I read this.....

Quote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Soze75
I'm fooking howling after reading that!!!!!!!!!!

I can just picture the reflection of the 'cock in the door, the eyes sharpen, the head tilts, (bird thoughts)'Oh my, there's a strange bird looking at me, and he seems hostile.'
'He reads my mind, copying my every move'
'I must attack at once!'
OW!!!OW!!!OW!!!
'An opponent I have never seen. Three deathblows, yet still he lingers.'
'Damn, human master attacking me!!!'
'Please, I don't deserve to be shot or chased into a busy street!'

Sorry to hear about the damage, but you just gotta chalk that one up to nature. The bird was tripping indeed! We gots to forgive them instead of shooting them, FFS.
Man you make me cry!

Lung Fu Mo Shi

I had the same problem with the Sandhill Cranes in Florida. They are protected as an endagered species (good for them, otherwise, they'd be dead). They just came over and pecked at the car (my '97 Accord).

Iceman

Quote:
Originally posted by larchmont
I want to see pics of the 'cocks.

BTW, are we all agreed: Winner in the category, Most Hilarious Thread on Entire Web
Agreed!
Old 08-16-2003, 01:47 AM
More On

Off the subject, but -- what ever happened to TSXowner03?

He did this great peacock stuff, then disappeared. (Not allowed!!!)