06 tsx electrical issues

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2014 | 10:54 AM
1st Gear

06 tsx electrical issues

Hey guys i am going to see if you guys can help me out. I am working on my buddys 06 tsx. A couple days ago he thought the battery that was only a few weeks old was bad again. He went and go a new battery and somehow managed to hook the cables up backwards. Thats where i came into the picture. I found the starter was pulling to many amps causing the no start issue. I replaced the starter and now it starts and drives but now we have a problem. Anytime the key is on the ABS, VSA, WARNING TRIANGLE, and BRAKE light are on. I have went through all the fuse's and relays. I had to replace a couple of those. I have checked the brake fluid level and all the connections everywhere. I have hooked a scanner to it and its not setting and codes. I am leaning tward a bad controller somewhere causing one or all of those sysytems to not work. If anyone could give me any pointers before i start replacing controllers that would be awsome. Thanks in advance. I also am a heavy equipment mechanic so my abilitly dealing with this is there i just dont have any info on this car. Thanks