How about an update (end of july)

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2008, 09:09 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
How about an update (end of july)

its over 114k now^

and today:

hope you like that theres finally a new thread in the photo gallery.
Old 07-30-2008, 09:28 PM
'13 Hyundai Sonata

Received 98 Likes on 90 Posts
Lookin good. Your almost at the same amount of miles that I have...
Old 07-31-2008, 01:45 AM
Three Wheelin'

nobody noticed the grill?
Old 07-31-2008, 06:39 AM
Pro

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Looks nice, it's the first time I see pics of your car. Actually, it's the first time that I see a dark colored TL with black headlights, and that grill goes pretty well with them.

I'm surprised that you're still riding on those stock rims that you hate so much
Old 07-31-2008, 03:46 PM
Khmer Pride

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
clean as a bird shit..haha you got the cleanest exterior.. the girll look awsome wat paint did you used? i need to do mine ..mines fade out! i think everyones is

look like you got your abs light one and tcs..
Old 07-31-2008, 10:46 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by DAiNiUS
Looks nice, it's the first time I see pics of your car. Actually, it's the first time that I see a dark colored TL with black headlights, and that grill goes pretty well with them.

I'm surprised that you're still riding on those stock rims that you hate so much
Thanks. and about the wheels, it has brand new tires... $600 would be a waste to throw these in the backyard. Not my car either, not gonna throw money into getting rims for my dad's car. Unless I find a set I like with good tires for dirt cheap.

Originally Posted by KrayzieDxC
clean as a bird shit..haha you got the cleanest exterior.. the girll look awsome wat paint did you used? i need to do mine ..mines fade out! i think everyones is

look like you got your abs light one and tcs..
Thanks for the comments. The paint is still alright but there are hella dings and scratches. I only painted the chrome trim of the grill. It was weird looking at a big chrome box on the front of the car when the headlights were blacked out. I just found a can of gloss black general purpose paint in my garage, sanded the grill and bit and sprayed it.

ABS modulator is almost dead. the pump cycles however many seconds then eventually the ABS light comes on and stays on. So i just pulled the fuse. TCS light is on because I turned TCS off. It still works when I keep it on even with the ABS disabled.
Old 08-04-2008, 06:09 PM
All about JDM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The car looks good. Are those jdm headlights or did you bake and paint them yourself? I havent logged in for months, lol.

If they are JDM do the beams point to the wrong side of the road? Thats whats preventing me from buying some myself. I heard they point the wrong way.
Old 08-04-2008, 11:15 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by 982.5TL
The car looks good. Are those jdm headlights or did you bake and paint them yourself? I havent logged in for months, lol.

If they are JDM do the beams point to the wrong side of the road? Thats whats preventing me from buying some myself. I heard they point the wrong way.
they're painted. The only difference you could tell is if you look at the corners next to the fenders, theres still a silver strip. real JDMs would have that in black also. I have to figure out a way to cover them up.