Please Help

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2001, 02:47 PM
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Please Help

I HAVE HAD MY 1997 3.2TL FOR ABOUT 9 MONTHS NOW, I TRADED IN MY VIGOR FOR THIS CAR AND IN THE BEGINING IT WAS A POWERFUL CAR. I NEED TO KNOW IF I HAVE JUST GOTTEN USED TO THE POWER IN THE TL OR IF IT IS REALLY GETTING SLOWER, I GET IT MAITAINED AND SERVICED RELIGIOUSLY!!!!!!!! I DONT HAVE ANY KIDS SO I TREAT THIS THING LIKE A BABY, MAYBE ITS SICK-HEEHEE, IF THIS HAS HAPPENED TO ANYONE ELSE PLEASE LET ME KNOW, AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU DID TO CORRECT THIS. IM NOT INTO THE WHOLE ENGINE MOD SCENE I JUST ENJOY DRIVING IT BUT IF I HAVE TO GET AN INTAKE TO MAKE ME HAPPY I WILL, THANKS FOR THE HELP IN ADVANCE
Old 10-16-2001, 03:12 PM
Pro

i think your just getting used to it because people say i drive like a madman when i think im just cruising along.
Old 10-16-2001, 07:43 PM
Racer

Yeah your jus gettin used to the car. I consider my car slow now, but I am jus used to her, I know her ins and outs. I know how to make the car scream and work hard, and I also like the hummmm of it jus floatin along on the highway.
Old 10-17-2001, 09:50 AM
Burning Brakes

yeah, your'e just used to it..
don't worry

if you're not sure, i recommend taking out a civic for test drive...

i drove around in my friend's "supped up" civic for a weekend and i was beggin for more

couldn't wait to get back into my car... heck even my odyssey has more kick than a civic

yeah, like try driving a vigor around nowadays.. i'm sure you'll feel its a bit slower