New Features

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2001, 02:42 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up New Features

You are going to spend and hour just looking around the site at all the new features the site has now.
I am going to try to list some of them here, but there is to many to list them all

I will start with the left nav buttons and work down

Home page with a nice little flash into. What do you think?
I am adding a blotter on the main page, were I will put notes of the latest news and accessories available for the TL

Gallery-There is a new gallery which is really nicely layed out with pop up java windows to see bigger picture.

Chat- Upgrade to the newest version of the chat software. We need to have chat times set, this is a nice thing to have and we can meet in there for some live chats.

FAQ - Boy this was long over do. Lots of good info, with a nice organized fashion. Very handy tool to point newbies to answers.

TL Type S pages has all the options and specs on the Type S, along with a photo gallery with pictures of when the Type S first debut, to members with Type S. One of the pictures is on the back of our T-shirts being made. Can you guess which one ?

Forums - Oh my, I don't even know where to start. There are so many new things to play with. First one that comes to mine is the "Attach file" option. You can upload pictures right from your pc to the site!
You can also do the same with picking your own Avatars (under 90 pixels), Which you can upload from your pc or point to a path of an image on the net, and it will pull that image and store it on the site. Dot folder icons are for post that you have started or posted in, so you can go back and check those posts

User cp, a control panel for each member to edit your profile. Also where you can send and receive private messages. You will be notified you have a new private messages when you are log in.
Also, your own buddy list. Put members of the forum in your list and see when they are online and send messages

Calendar – every member has their own calendar, which only they can see. So you can put notes on there off appointments, anniversaries etc.
Then there is a Calendar for the site. This is where we can post up TL Meets, and it will like to a more detailed view where you can put directions, times, etc

You can see how many times a post was viewed, and rate a post
You can even start your own poll!

In progress
Each member has there own page, which you can select in your profile, where you can upload images of your TL to. Then point your signature to. This is still in the works but you can see the page that has been set for you in your profile

Browsing the forum from work and need colors not to bright ? No problem, you will be able to choose a different layout of the forum from your profile. This will be done soon

Enjoy