fucking pissed beyond belief!

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2007, 01:59 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fucking pissed beyond belief!

Here goes........ I had my car put in storage since Nov '06. It was being stored in my aunt's parking spot in her condominium establishent since then and every 2-3 weeks I'd go check in on it. Well to make a long story short. I decided to go check on my 3.2, yesterday and some muthafucker broke into my car stole my fucking NAVI unit my high end MTX12" subs in the enclosure as well as my 2 Kenwood amps.

The funny thing is my car is parked in a spot that sort of facing one of the security cameras in the underground parking. Apparently 2-3 wks ago there have been a few break ins in the parking garage. Suffice to say, I'm in disbelief. I mean I had my aftermarket compustar alarm deactived leaving the stock alarm on because I felt it was safe with the camera there.

I feel like killing this mofo. I am going to file a report with the police and I have contacted the building management but they apparently have a non-liability policy in the corporation and I don't wanna go through with an ins claim because the ins company will charge me a min $1500 deductible while I will get nailed when i renew my policy next Nov. So what should I do. Lemme hear y'all.
Old 03-30-2007, 02:24 PM
No He Can't

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
that sucks. hope they catch who ever did this so you can get your stuff back.
Old 03-30-2007, 02:31 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by KSuchdeve
that sucks. hope they catch who ever did this so you can get your stuff back.

Thanks bruh....but at this point i doubt i'll get it back. I bought that Pioneer NAVI unit in August last year. Basically I've had it a mere 7 months. I was just speaking with another dude that got his car vandalised by the same individual. Apparently he's some 40 something yr old crack head. I swear if I catch this muthafucker he's dead.
Old 03-30-2007, 02:57 PM
大日本帝国

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts
Find him, hang him from his underwear to a pole, and have a pinata party. My bro did that to my sis for kicks, hehe. Well, not the pinata part... Good luck.

~Cheers~
Old 03-30-2007, 05:32 PM
Tri State ViP Crew

Originally Posted by Go90go
Find him, hang him from his underwear to a pole, and have a pinata party. My bro did that to my sis for kicks, hehe. Well, not the pinata part... Good luck.

~Cheers~
lol.

did you review the camera TL baby?
Old 03-30-2007, 10:54 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by 96teeluxury
lol.

did you review the camera TL baby?
I'm waiting on the management office to get back to me on that. They will be reviewing the tapes on Monday. In the meantime I filed a police report and I'm considering putting in a claim through insurance.
Old 03-30-2007, 11:08 PM
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
That really sucks. Sorry dude.
Yeah, you probably wont get the stuff back even if you caught the guy(s).
Back in Tacoma, the Sherriffs caught the guys that stole my buddy's shit and cops let my friend beat the shit out of the thieves before they got turned in......
At least he was able to vent his anger towards the mofo's.
Old 03-30-2007, 11:29 PM
大日本帝国

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts
^ Now why can't we have cops like that down here?

~Cheers~
Old 03-31-2007, 12:35 AM
No He Can't

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
Go90go, are those 5th gen prelude rims on your TL? looks nice
Old 03-31-2007, 01:49 PM
All about JDM

Originally Posted by binky
Back in Tacoma, the Sherriffs caught the guys that stole my buddy's shit and cops let my friend beat the shit out of the thieves before they got turned in......
thats freakin awesome. i wish we could get away with shit like that down here.
Old 03-31-2007, 02:17 PM
WDP Is Faster

HAHA nice..

To the OP, don't be suprised if the camera is fake. A lot of people tend to do that and when people really need the camera's help, a lot of the times, it's only there to keep thieves away (visually).
But yea..sucks to hear man..i know how it feels to lose your belongings. I had couple stuff stolen from my car and you kno..people don't know how it feels like to get stolen from until is actually happens to you.

Best of luck
Old 04-02-2007, 01:00 AM
Instructor

Thanks Binky. I invested so much in it and to have some crackhead rip me off is what 's killing me. I know I'll put another system back in eventually, but it still hurts rights now. I had everything customized to fit properly but oh well. I guess I'll learn from this. My friend told me to sell the TL but ima keep it. I love my 3.2
Old 04-02-2007, 01:08 AM
Instructor

Originally Posted by reloaded
HAHA nice..

To the OP, don't be suprised if the camera is fake. A lot of people tend to do that and when people really need the camera's help, a lot of the times, it's only there to keep thieves away (visually).
But yea..sucks to hear man..i know how it feels to lose your belongings. I had couple stuff stolen from my car and you kno..people don't know how it feels like to get stolen from until is actually happens to you.

Best of luck

Thanks bruh,

I mean tha shit got me pissed to tha point that I don't even wanna go anywhwere. You're right tho...I never knew what it truly felt like until it happened to me. Like i said ima put my music back in. Went around looking at some subs and shit already, but when i do get it back to how it was.... I'll be alot more careful. For starters I will remove my stuff before I decide to put it in storage again.