0-4" drop for 1st gen?!

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2001 | 10:23 AM
Safety Car

Post 0-4" drop for 1st gen?!

HOT DAYUM!! i found some coil-overs for our cars!! (2.5 TL) go to www.teamdropzone.com and click on "coil-overs" or "springs"! im so excited!! 4" drop!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow!!

------------------
Now watcha know about them TEXAS boys comin down in candied toys smokin weed and talkin noise
Old 05-17-2001 | 10:51 AM
Din
Pro

I rather spend a few more $$ and get ground controls since they come with Eibach springs.
Old 05-17-2001 | 10:56 AM
Pro

Agreed...

Originally posted by Din:
I rather spend a few more $$ and get ground controls since they come with Eibach springs.
Old 05-17-2001 | 06:15 PM

aint that a *****! no love 4 tha 3.2???
Old 05-17-2001 | 11:25 PM
Racer

Smile

sounds good, i never heard of drop zone though?, i would b careful, do your research, cause your springs are a very very important aspect of your car. you don't want your car to b bouncin like a 64 with hydraulics everytime you hit a pebble in the road, i would go with eibach for stiffness and the low look if thas what you want.......but 4 inches!!!!! oh god, u got me thinking, nah, dc streets would tear my car to pieces on a 4 inch drop, it would b sweet though, let me know if you decide on them.......
Old 05-17-2001 | 11:43 PM
Safety Car

You know what? if you search for my post about suspension, i said the same thing but i was dissin eibachs (even though i had eibachs on my old car). i was pointing out on why getting eibach springs when they make make it for ALL type of cars? Wouldn't you rather pay a lil more and get comptech springs? Comptech specializes on honda/acura so why not go with them instead of eibachs? but i see you guys point on these coil-overs. i dont really trust DROPZONE either and that one guy with the tricked out yellow tl in florida told me to get ground control. but i want that "slam" look to my tl!!!! and plus...drop zone has a lifetime warrenty so... hmmmm to be honest, if we want to talk about getting safe products for our car.....id probably get comptechs coil-overs (they prob dont have it for our cars) or i guess ground control..even though they use the "universal" spring (eibachs)

------------------
Now watcha know about them TEXAS boys comin down in candied toys smokin weed and talkin noise
Old 05-17-2001 | 11:52 PM
Racer

Red face

Why are such an Eibach hater. I love my Eibach Sporline springs and am glad I did not buy anyting else. For the money and the drop, I am satisfied. I spit on Comptech, yeah there sh*T is awesome as hell, but they said F U to the first gen. TL. Come on now? How the hell are you gonna make a kit for the first gen, loser CL and not our car....thats ridiculous!!!
Originally posted by TLBaller:
You know what? if you search for my post about suspension, i said the same thing but i was dissin eibachs (even though i had eibachs on my old car). i was pointing out on why getting eibach springs when they make make it for ALL type of cars? Wouldn't you rather pay a lil more and get comptech springs? Comptech specializes on honda/acura so why not go with them instead of eibachs? but i see you guys point on these coil-overs. i dont really trust DROPZONE either and that one guy with the tricked out yellow tl in florida told me to get ground control. but i want that "slam" look to my tl!!!! and plus...drop zone has a lifetime warrenty so... hmmmm to be honest, if we want to talk about getting safe products for our car.....id probably get comptechs coil-overs (they prob dont have it for our cars) or i guess ground control..even though they use the "universal" spring (eibachs)

Old 05-20-2001 | 11:03 PM
O.G.

Hey guys, can a 2nd generation TL join you? I have the Apexi Coilovers with a 3" drop. I can also slammed it for a show. The ride quality is pretty close to stock. Check out my sig...

------------------
Binh