http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g6...93687_6351.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g6...hd/Carshow.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g6...22-06_1842.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g6...-06_1843-1.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g6...11-06_1946.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g6...d/Interior.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g6...71819_7303.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g6...owingMoney.jpg

Wanted to start my own post on how you customize a real luxury car right. TIS wheels tucked under air suspension turning the stock navigation into the 5th dvd monitor, and making the doors open up lambo style.
Old 08-13-2008 | 02:25 PM
Safety Car

Nice interior.

But no need to brag. You are no where near the standard or setting the bar for a luxury RL.
Old 08-13-2008 | 03:14 PM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by InspireTL
Nice interior.

But no need to brag. You are no where near the standard or setting the bar for a luxury RL.
New rule, you have to have an RL to judge. Plus the only reason i started this post is to bring some controversey to the mix and kind of tell teg that his car isnt ready for a mag and i backed it up with pictures.
Old 08-13-2008 | 03:47 PM
Instructor

nice job on the lambo doors and the air ride but I,m sorry to say that interior pic is not your car, its mine. whats up with that?
Old 08-13-2008 | 04:01 PM
Instructor

you must be buggin....thats my whip......

Old 08-13-2008 | 04:14 PM
Instructor

here are pics after the custom interior ....nice try though

Old 08-13-2008 | 04:22 PM
I got the Shifts

Old 08-13-2008 | 04:23 PM
I got the Shifts

Originally Posted by GSARL
here are pics after the custom interior ....nice try though

very nice interior BTW man. real nice job
Old 08-13-2008 | 04:26 PM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by Polishd
New rule, you have to have an RL to judge. Plus the only reason i started this post is to bring some controversey to the mix and kind of tell teg that his car isnt ready for a mag and i backed it up with pictures.
Right....

Yours isnt ready for a mag either.
Old 08-13-2008 | 04:38 PM
Instructor

I never said it was ........
here,s a few more pics

Old 08-13-2008 | 04:51 PM
Safety Car

^ I'm talking to Polishd
Old 08-13-2008 | 05:05 PM
Instructor

my mistake .......
Old 08-13-2008 | 05:32 PM
Intermediate

Homie we have the same identical interior i found out how to do the wood grain steering wheel that i asked you about a long time ago and i posted your picture instead cause i dont have a picture of my interior sorry but anyways we both have tight rides. But i think i gotcha.
Old 08-13-2008 | 05:34 PM
Intermediate

plus i think inspiretl needs to spend a little more cash and upgrade to the big bodied RL before he can post on an rl site. But thats just my opinion.
Old 08-13-2008 | 06:00 PM
Instructor

If you wanna use the pic fine..I,m not here to say your is better than mine or mine is better than yours...how do you figure you got me... your car is real nice..I like the lambo doors but what do you have other than rims & air ride.. not that I,m trying to dis you.. but lets be real I have over 20Gs in my car. everything in my car is custom,from top to bottom...again I,m not saying I have the best RL or saying mine is better than anybody,s but for me Its what I like that counts...good luck with your ride
Old 08-13-2008 | 06:33 PM
Intermediate

Truce but i have some cash into my car as well i have a stock navigation that plays as my head unit i didnt have to go out and get something custom made to flush mount. i also have 4 headrest monitors into the stock headrest. Plus i guess the original canvas of the art is the difference in the price tag to what you have into your interior. Cause i didnt go cheap with my rims i had the first custom 7.5 inch tis rims a pretty pricey penny. But yeah i only have Lambos that look and close like factory, i have 20 inch rims to your 18s that i tuck. Plus again going off the factory look i have my stock radio playing to a flush mounted 12 inch kicker (custom.)
Old 08-13-2008 | 06:56 PM
Instructor

Nice job...I,m changing my rims soon to 19 inch D'vinci,s...I think 20,s look to big"In my opinion'',not only that but the streets in NYC suck... also I,m putting visor monitors, sueding out my trunk instead of the carpet and having the playstation remade into a fiberglass armrest in the back and maybe putting euro-edition body kit.After that I think I,m done.....yea rite this shit never ends.
Old 08-13-2008 | 09:22 PM
Safety Car

plus i think inspiretl needs to spend a little more cash and upgrade to the big bodied RL before he can post on an rl site. But thats just my opinion.
You're a tool buddy.

I own an RL and I have a TL.

What a great opinion...well done Polishd.
Old 08-13-2008 | 10:53 PM
Banned

i wouldnt have said anything, but you had to call out maxpowers and basically thrashed his ride.

that would have been ok...except for the fact that he has about the cleanest RL in america. obviously not in your opinion cuz ur influenced by lowrider magazines, live in compton, CA, and have watched way too many episodes of pimp my ride...

then you first pretend that it was your interior, until the actual owner had to come in and show you up with all his pictures. You learn to shutup a little, but still try to give sorry excuses such as..."well your interior looks like mine..."

then you try with a low blow and tell inspireTL that he needs to spend more cash on a car... many things wrong about that.

1. you can find many RL's of that year at the same price you can get a TL.
2. you dont know inspireTL to judge him by what car he has or how poor he is. For all you know he has a lexus or infiniti posted on another board.

i was asked to come here to merk you as a favor, so i did. otherwise i wouldnt have wasted my time because the people here against you are in a different league of the game...a higher league. its not worth talkin down to you.

heres some real RL's with real wheels, not that cheap "im so gangster cuz im riddin on dubs ive seen my favorite rapper with on MTV cribs" shit

Old 08-13-2008 | 11:48 PM
Tristate ViP Crew

Amen..dude trashing other's cars and his don't even have half of what Max has..He don't even have a kit ... Lambo doors c'mon its a RL not a civic..
Old 08-14-2008 | 01:44 AM
Senior Moderator

@ lambo doors

And apparently we have to own RLs in order to have a valid opinion

Nice try using someone elses pictures..
Old 08-14-2008 | 04:51 AM
¿baCon?

love the RLs, still want one myself, whoever owns the black RL laying frame with the doors open, looks hot.

funny about posting pics on the same forum you stole em from. lol.

like trying to deposit money in the same bank you robbed

pwn3d.
Old 08-14-2008 | 10:11 AM
Intermediate

I love it!!!! Controversey on these sites are the only way to go. To bad all those pics posted are the same identical pics that keep floating on this site. To bad the person that keeps posting them never owns anyone of them. But maybe you guys would respect my car a little more if i painted it black and did the same body kit to lower my car rather than with the natural substance of air. I like to touch my stock mudflaps to the ground. But also to call out mister INSPIRETL please post pics of the RL. No judging just want more ideas and see what other people are doing out there on the RL. Plus on the interior thing i never said that ol dude copied my interior, his interior is sick props to gsarl hes the only dude that i have after 2 yrs being a part of this forum that keeps doing something different. ALl i see is the same JDM rls do something different. Rather than paying for fiberglass pieces to our 20k dollars plus cars lets do something else. MY OPINION!!!
Old 08-14-2008 | 10:39 AM
unofficial HONDA rep

I love it!!!! Controversey on these sites are the only way to go. To bad all those pics posted are the same identical pics that keep floating on this site. To bad the person that keeps posting them never owns anyone of them. But maybe you guys would respect my car a little more if i painted it black and did the same body kit to lower my car rather than with the natural substance of air. I like to touch my stock mudflaps to the ground. But also to call out mister INSPIRETL please post pics of the RL. No judging just want more ideas and see what other people are doing out there on the RL. Plus on the interior thing i never said that ol dude copied my interior, his interior is sick props to gsarl hes the only dude that i have after 2 yrs being a part of this forum that keeps doing something different. ALl i see is the same JDM rls do something different. Rather than paying for fiberglass pieces to our 20k dollars plus cars lets do something else. MY OPINION!!!

:surrender
Old 08-14-2008 | 11:13 AM
Safety Car

You're a clown Polishd.

I love it!!!! Controversey on these sites are the only way to go.
All I'm saying is to stop bragging and ragging on other people's cars.

To bad all those pics posted are the same identical pics that keep floating on this site.
Your mad that your car isn't?

To bad the person that keeps posting them never owns anyone of them.
Who cares if they don't own one. With that mind set I could slap it back at you, You don't own Maxpowerintegra's car so you can't judge, you don't have those parts on your car, so you can't judge, your car isn't black, so you can't judge. STFU!

But maybe you guys would respect my car a little more if i painted it black and did the same body kit to lower my car rather than with the natural substance of air.
No, we wouldn't. It's your attitude. It's ricey and it shows it in your car.

I like to touch my stock mudflaps to the ground
And so do alot of people. What's your point?

But also to call out mister INSPIRETL please post pics of the RL. No judging just want more ideas and see what other people are doing out there on the RL.
and my RL is stock. You can find pics if you look on google. I'm not gonna steal other people's pics and post them as my own.

But my RL will be modded soon. Note that I have another car on the side that I am currently working on.

ALl i see is the same JDM rls do something different. Rather than paying for fiberglass pieces to our 20k dollars plus cars lets do something else. MY OPINION!!!
All I see is people like you throwing "DUBS" and making the car look ghetto. Do something else. My opinion.

It ain't about you man. Stop making it.

Did you like it when I said that? Did it sound like I was better than you?

Exactly, that's that foul smell you gave off.

You're opinions are retarded. You think everyone should agree with you.

The only thing I like about your ride is the air suspension. That's it. What are you gonna do different? You already got the bling bling wheels and who knows about your interior and now you are going to brag about your car should be in a magazine?!?! LO MUTHA SUCKIN L. Are you nuts?

Correct yourself before you even think about calling me out buddy...or should I call you "HOMEBOY"?

P.S. I got a life other than cars and you need to stayhumble like the man that own3d you.
Old 08-14-2008 | 12:06 PM
Instructor

Just to add on to the B.S. those TIS rims are not custom. TIS has made those in 20X7.5 since they came out with the design. They cost less than $2K. The rims Max has cost way more than the TIS rims you are running. MAX and GSARL have posted the sickest RL's of any that I can remember on this forum that are member's rides. I wish mine had half the cool upgrades theirs have.
Old 08-14-2008 | 12:14 PM
Intermediate

Kool im gonna squash all this i love the controversey but again judging is going to far. My 03 Rl is my daily driver i have a 69 shortbed c10 pickup bagged on 22's. fully done up plus i dont know if you caught my age but yeah doing the house thing at 23 yrs old as well as 2 nasty cars as well as a 02 r6 painted the same color as my stock rl i think i got things headed right. But i dont know if all you car guys are ignorant and very judging based on my name but you can be professional with me, just cause my name is ramon doesnt mean im a homeboy or that im from cali, Sorry you people dont understand the concept of stereotypes but thats all your doing thinking im from compton, Im actually from a pretty wealthy part of Colorado Springs, come visit youll love it.

Plus the only sick car that everyone keeps sending out is the black rl with the older tailights that has the yellow license plate. ALl the rest are as you said my car is rice, thats so what they are.
Old 08-14-2008 | 01:53 PM
Instructor

Wow, I have some work to do on my RL....
Old 08-14-2008 | 03:45 PM
Instructor

I am 22 with a Chevy tahoe 2dr with $25K in the drivetrain on 22" rims, an 03 Audi S8 an 03 Audi A8L, and my 99 RL. I also have $75K in firearms, and twice that in watches. You ain't really impressing anyone. These older guys have both of us beat by far man.
Old 08-14-2008 | 06:04 PM
-Arsenic-

NEW RULE- If you are gonna talk shit about someones ride, yours better be nicer.

First you whore up that other thread and run your mouth, then you post this?? A basically stock RL. Air suspension and some ugly ghetto wheels.

We usually aren't this hard on people, but you were begging for this. Heres what you can do to get along here:

1. Shut the fuck up
2. Humble yourself a little, you aren't better than anyone on here. Neither is your ride.
3. Think before you speak, it will prevent you from getting flamed like this.
4. Use YOUR pictures

Looks like you need to step up your game "homeboy" LOL
Old 08-14-2008 | 06:55 PM
Intermediate

Heres the last thing im gonna say and im out, My car has a theme of being luxuries thats why i choose the rims the no tint tvs that everyone can see me rollin down the street and the air suspension that when i lower it makes little kids scream and cry cause its so loud. Plus when my doors open up they open UP!!!THE LOUDEST VALVES IN COLORADO !!!! but to get to my point my car is themed for luxury and slow rolling. You all have these aluminum rims that are expensive all these rotora rotors brakes and calipers but you go stock speed. Everyone on this site needs to figure out if you want to go fast with light wheels. Me personally why am i gonna fix up my RL JDM to go fast when its a heavy ass car. Plus all these dudes with these TL'S step up your game with a supercharger or something. If your upgrading the brakes and rotors then at least make your car go faster than stock speed. PEACE!!!!
Old 08-14-2008 | 07:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Heres the last thing im gonna say and im out, My car has a theme of being luxuries thats why i choose the rims the no tint tvs that everyone can see me rollin down the street and the air suspension that when i lower it makes little kids scream and cry cause its so loud. Plus when my doors open up they open UP!!!THE LOUDEST VALVES IN COLORADO !!!! but to get to my point my car is themed for luxury and slow rolling. You all have these aluminum rims that are expensive all these rotora rotors brakes and calipers but you go stock speed. Everyone on this site needs to figure out if you want to go fast with light wheels. Me personally why am i gonna fix up my RL JDM to go fast when its a heavy ass car. Plus all these dudes with these TL'S step up your game with a supercharger or something. If your upgrading the brakes and rotors then at least make your car go faster than stock speed. PEACE!!!!

This has to be a joke
Old 08-14-2008 | 08:18 PM
Suzuka Master

Id rather put a BBK in first then a supercharger.
Theres no point in making the car soo dang fast without a way to slow it down. Safety first.

plus if you were going for the lux theme, why choose air bags that are loud? I would put money for sound deadening so its dead silent inside on the freeway. you dont care about having a heavy car anyways so why not make it heavier? another reason to get brakes, putting all that in the car must make it heavier so it would need more force to slow it down. plus those low profiles must give it a harsh, noisy ride. not too luxo. whats better then having a system in your car? being able to cruise down the highway and hear yourself breathe. thats luxury right there.
Old 08-14-2008 | 08:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Open up the door panels and add some sound deadening.. add a satellite radio to the car without ruining the stock look.. do some light Legend engine swap mods. Plenty of good mods for the RL.. no need to be ghetto about it.
Old 08-14-2008 | 08:52 PM
Banned

1. thanks for letting us know this is your last post, we dont appreciate members of your kind here.

2. your car is not "luxury themed" just because your wheels are chrome and shiny...

3. its nice that you have a loud valve blowing when you open your door... really....i dont know why cars didnt come stock with them.

4. your car is not going JDM, you wouldnt even know where to start, then after you do, you wouldnt even know where to get the parts...its not easy.

just leave your car the way it is. it would fit perfectly in at dub shows for 15 year olds im sure, and of course the occasional hood block meet full of 20 year old cars sittin on 24"s.

Thanks for leaving and enjoy. Heres a forum you should try for better company

www.ricerforums.com
Old 08-14-2008 | 08:55 PM
Instructor

What is wrong with having a heavy car? There is plenty of heavy fast cars Bently, Audi 8 series, BMW 7 series, Mercedes S 6&5 series, Infiniti FX45&FX50, Lexus LS, New RL's, so why not the older ones?
Old 08-14-2008 | 08:57 PM
Banned

we all have to give props to this guy tho.

hes getting killed by everyone member that reads this, yet he keeps coming back.

you got balls polish!!! they are chromed out ricey balls, but you gots themmm
Old 08-14-2008 | 10:22 PM
Grippin' Grain

Man this thread is hot son!! This guy Polishd sounds like a straight WANKSTA. Trust if u brought ur toys to the southwest side of H-town, u would get jacked homie. Maybe u should get a benz or a beamer and GTFO this forum and join one of those snobby azz forums.
Old 08-15-2008 | 12:41 AM
Queen of Maximas

lmfao @ inspiretl....thx 4 the link, i think i can go to sleep now...nitey nite....lolololololol
Old 08-15-2008 | 12:42 AM
VIP Style KA9 aka JDM RL

ive been away for a week and this guy polished is trying to poke at me? why? im really a nice guy if you know me. But lets be for real.. my body kit from japan cost more than your rims, lambo ebay install kit and 33% of your car. And luxury isnt what you think it is, and i as i recall your in colorado correct? hmm im surprized they have internet out there. Good luck im sure with the amount of passion you have for your rl you will end up selling it in 4 months, maybe 5. Btw, you'll have to take off all your mods inorder to sell it because your car value is in the negatives now...

Quick Reply: The True meaning of RL "REAL LUXURY"