Rear sway bar

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2016, 11:40 PM
Advanced

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Rear sway bar

curious if there is any chance that the TL-S rear sway bar would fit first gen RDX? I'm looking at some pictures and it looks like it might fit. i know on the TSX first gen it fits with slight modification of the euro r hook.
tsx, Tls, RDX all have part # 52300 which i don't know what it means but just curious

tls is 20mm but the progress one is 24mm better then the 22mm for our car.

http://www.acuraoemparts.com/delray/...All&vinsrch=no

http://www.acuraoemparts.com/delray/...All&vinsrch=no
Old 01-09-2016, 07:45 AM

Received 16,260 Likes on 11,971 Posts
right, i think you're going to have problems Mounting it. unless you can modify!

buy a type-s one for $60 and try!
Old 01-09-2016, 08:44 AM

Received 7,772 Likes on 5,045 Posts
Originally Posted by DDTsx06
tsx, Tls, RDX all have part # 52300 which i don't know what it means but just curious
The 52300 is the Honda parts group. In this case, you're seeing that all three model's part numbers start with that because they are the same *general* part - the RSB.

The middle three numbers in the PN are which vehicle the part was originally intended for. The last set of digits are the unique identifiers if the specific part.

So unfortunately, you can't judge inter-compatibility from the leading digits by themselves.
Old 01-09-2016, 04:51 PM
Advanced

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by cu2wagon
The 52300 is the Honda parts group. In this case, you're seeing that all three model's part numbers start with that because they are the same *general* part - the RSB.

The middle three numbers in the PN are which vehicle the part was originally intended for. The last set of digits are the unique identifiers if the specific part.

So unfortunately, you can't judge inter-compatibility from the leading digits by themselves.
Correct. But the TLS fits perfect in a TSX and its different p/n. I was just curious if this would fit, Im not a car guru, so wanted to see if someone else knew. Maybe I'll try at some point. They look really really similar ( to me at least)