FMIC feeler

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2016, 07:28 AM
RDX faN BoY

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
FMIC feeler

I found a really good company here on the east coast and am in the process of talking about a FMIC kit for the first gen rdx's. Just questions right now. I obviously can't bring my car to them etc but they said if I was serious to contact them. It's not somthing I'm rushing into but it would be a quality kit as these guys are known for producing. Price who knows but that's expected with these small market aftermarket parts. Seeing what the intrest might be.
Old 10-14-2016, 10:10 AM
RDX faN BoY

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by rdxchris710
I found a really good company here on the east coast and am in the process of talking about a FMIC kit for the first gen rdx's. Just questions right now. I obviously can't bring my car to them etc but they said if I was serious to contact them. It's not somthing I'm rushing into but it would be a quality kit as these guys are known for producing. Price who knows but that's expected with these small market aftermarket parts. Seeing what the intrest might be.
​​​​​​

Ok I heard back..

You are the 3rd or 4th person to ask for this, so there seems to be a market. We have told the past few people to get a list of 10 buyers together and we'll look into making a kit. Kits will be in line with the rest of our FMIC kits, roughly $1000-$1500 depending on what all is involved.

This is PRL motorsports btw out of PA. Getting 10 together might be hard though..
Old 10-14-2016, 11:19 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 2,181 Likes on 1,210 Posts
Hello. Unfortunately I have to close this thread since only vendors or sponsors can start feeler threads.