yes merry christmas to all... and to u steverino
Old 12-25-2006, 12:27 AM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yeah, Happy Holidays.
Old 12-25-2006, 02:38 AM
Cruisin'

happy holidays peeps - my favorite gift was tonsilitus. bee good, be safe, much love.
Old 12-25-2006, 08:24 AM
Instructor

Merry christmas happy holidays to all as well.
Old 12-25-2006, 11:19 AM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by rdx4fun
Merry christmas happy holidays to all as well.
Merry Christmas to everyone. Here's to good health and safe driving in 2007!
Old 12-25-2006, 03:58 PM
Advanced

Happy holidays and Merry Christmas to everyone. Best wishs for a happy and healthy New Year. Jay
Old 12-25-2006, 07:47 PM
Sporty X type

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
Merry Christmas & Happy New year to all!
Old 12-26-2006, 03:05 AM
Missin my TSX =(

wat a wack christmas... caught this russian lady scrape my left read bumper... probably while parallel parking... i was walkin to the car and saw the scrape from 20 feet away i started to get pissed... then i immediately checked out the car behind me.... white car with silver paint... my car had white paint... her car was still fukin slanted (BIG ASS SPOT TOO) ... height level matched... dumb bitch was still sittin in the car on the phone... i looked at her and she looked at me... my mom walks over and asked wat happened and i showed her... the lady in the car opens her window and says "i no touch your car... i just in".... like wow lady u just blew your own fukin spot... i didnt even ask you yet... so im like... yo its christmas... relax... u dont need to drag her by the face and pull her out of the car... so i just shook mah head and walked in circles... 2 minutes later.. she opens her window again and asked "do you..... color car here before" ... i said "yeah, a green camry" .... she says... "i just in" and closed her window... at this point, im really bout to punch the window and grab her face and just pound it... (ya i have a really bad temper...) ... but mah mom said just fuck it... its christmas, cmon.... and mah dad got pissed but later on said forget it too... so i didnt even bother taking plates or nothing... she denied it from the start... so whatever now....
Old 12-26-2006, 08:14 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Damn eric that sucks big time. how bad is the damage? you gonna get it fixed under insurance? should be a comprehensive claim so it shouldn't affect your rates any. Should have got her plates though just to tell your insurance company and let them deal with it.

Hope the rest of your xmas was better!
Old 12-26-2006, 09:55 AM
Diggin' the RDX!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Crap, Eric, so bummed to hear about that! Good for you for maintaining control over the situation.

Merry holidays, buddy. It WILL get better, hang in there.
Old 12-26-2006, 01:11 PM
Missin my TSX =(

Originally Posted by sasair
Damn eric that sucks big time. how bad is the damage? you gonna get it fixed under insurance? should be a comprehensive claim so it shouldn't affect your rates any. Should have got her plates though just to tell your insurance company and let them deal with it.

Hope the rest of your xmas was better!
r u sure that it wont effect my rates?... cuz any little thing from me would kick me off the plan ...

and how would the claim work? they just replace the bumper for me?

yea i asked mah dad if we should turn around and get her plates and hes just like no no, just go
Old 12-26-2006, 01:12 PM
Missin my TSX =(

Originally Posted by Pacer
Crap, Eric, so bummed to hear about that! Good for you for maintaining control over the situation.

Merry holidays, buddy. It WILL get better, hang in there.
thanks man, happy holidays to u too
Old 12-26-2006, 02:29 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by chyllintsx
r u sure that it wont effect my rates?... cuz any little thing from me would kick me off the plan ...

and how would the claim work? they just replace the bumper for me?

yea i asked mah dad if we should turn around and get her plates and hes just like no no, just go

Well tell your dad to pay for it! lol

I once had a basketball back board and rim fall down on my car (wind storm) and had to make a comprehensive claim. I had a zero deductible comprehensive plan so I didn't have to pay a penny and it didn't affect my rates at all. It isn't considered a moving violation since you weren't behind the wheel which would make it a collision claim. It's like vandalism on your car or an act of god, nothing you could do to prevent it.

At the very least you could call your insurance company and ask them how it would affect your rates and policy if you filed a claim. It's up to you whether or not you file a claim.

As for how they would fix it, it depends on the damage. if it's only paint, they'd repaint the whole bumper usually. If the plastic is damaged, they'd replace the whole bumper cover.
Old 12-27-2006, 01:10 AM
Missin my TSX =(

Well tell your dad to pay for it! lol

I once had a basketball back board and rim fall down on my car (wind storm) and had to make a comprehensive claim. I had a zero deductible comprehensive plan so I didn't have to pay a penny and it didn't affect my rates at all. It isn't considered a moving violation since you weren't behind the wheel which would make it a collision claim. It's like vandalism on your car or an act of god, nothing you could do to prevent it.

At the very least you could call your insurance company and ask them how it would affect your rates and policy if you filed a claim. It's up to you whether or not you file a claim.

As for how they would fix it, it depends on the damage. if it's only paint, they'd repaint the whole bumper usually. If the plastic is damaged, they'd replace the whole bumper cover.
thanks for the info man... i mean its ugly.. the stupid bitch hit the damn reflector too.. which ionno how cuz its indented into the bumper............................

and i think i have a 1000 deductible... so everything is coming out of my own pocket?
Old 12-27-2006, 06:37 AM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by chyllintsx
thanks for the info man... i mean its ugly.. the stupid bitch hit the damn reflector too.. which ionno how cuz its indented into the bumper............................

and i think i have a 1000 deductible... so everything is coming out of my own pocket?
Yeah looks that way. Probably cost about $500-600 to replace the bumper and reflector.
Old 12-27-2006, 09:12 AM
Missin my TSX =(

Yeah looks that way. Probably cost about $500-600 to replace the bumper and reflector.
wow... if i see that bitch again..................