How much people are paying for 08 RDX in Denver, CO

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2008, 11:05 AM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How much people are paying for 08 RDX in Denver, CO

well, i'm in the market for a new RDX and wondering how much people are paying for theirs in the Denver, Colorado area. Please post which package you got and the price you got it for before tax and fees and where you got it from. thanks in advance.......
Old 03-14-2008, 04:25 PM
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by bngu1
well, i'm in the market for a new RDX and wondering how much people are paying for theirs in the Denver, Colorado area. Please post which package you got and the price you got it for before tax and fees and where you got it from. thanks in advance.......
Got ours from Flatirons on the Lease special. The lease ended up being based on a $31,500 pre-tax/fee purchase price for the car. Non-tech. It came with what they call the protection package which included all-weather mats, clear-bra hood, rear cargo mat and splash guards. Not a bad deal for them to throw that in.

On a sidenote...the Finance person failed to include the Acquisition fee in our down payment. I hate paperwork so I didn't even catch it. She spends the whole next week calling and leaving messages for us to get back with her. When we finally did call her she said the dealership took the money out of her paycheck and she wouldn't be able to feed her kids. WTF?! My wife called Acura Customer Care to get some advise and the rep we talked to seriously laughed when she told him the story. He also advised us not to pay the fee and let the dealership eat it and learn from their mistake. We were shocked, but also impressed to hear that from the Customer Care rep. Customer Care that actually looked out for the consumer. What a concept!

The skinny of it...stay away from there. We only went there cuz they are the closest dealership to us being in Loveland. We bought a TSX from Courtesy a few years back and should have gone back there. They were easy and painless to work with.
Old 03-15-2008, 09:10 PM
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I bought my '07 RDX Technology at Courtesy Acura and I have to agree with LuvMyRDX, they were great and a pleasure to work with. I paid $34,500 before taxes and fees. It came with mud flaps, all weather cargo tray, and locking wheel nuts. Good luck with your purchase and let us know what you get.
Old 03-17-2008, 05:23 PM
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by LuvMyRDX
Got ours from Flatirons on the Lease special. The lease ended up being based on a $31,500 pre-tax/fee purchase price for the car. Non-tech. It came with what they call the protection package which included all-weather mats, clear-bra hood, rear cargo mat and splash guards. Not a bad deal for them to throw that in.

On a sidenote...the Finance person failed to include the Acquisition fee in our down payment. I hate paperwork so I didn't even catch it. She spends the whole next week calling and leaving messages for us to get back with her. When we finally did call her she said the dealership took the money out of her paycheck and she wouldn't be able to feed her kids. WTF?! My wife called Acura Customer Care to get some advise and the rep we talked to seriously laughed when she told him the story. He also advised us not to pay the fee and let the dealership eat it and learn from their mistake. We were shocked, but also impressed to hear that from the Customer Care rep. Customer Care that actually looked out for the consumer. What a concept!

The skinny of it...stay away from there. We only went there cuz they are the closest dealership to us being in Loveland. We bought a TSX from Courtesy a few years back and should have gone back there. They were easy and painless to work with.
We hear stories like that all the time. I have a ton of customers from the Denver area making the drive to buy from us over in Utah.
Old 03-18-2008, 08:57 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by White92
We hear stories like that all the time. I have a ton of customers from the Denver area making the drive to buy from us over in Utah.
Well it's certainly worth it to my wife and I to get good customer service at a dealership. She ran the finance dept at a Honda dealership for a couple years so she's know the in's and out's. Bad for the dealership but good for us.

Our next go-round definitely won't be without some investigating prior. Besides, a flight into Utah for a very nice drive home in a new rig would not be a bad thing.
Old 03-19-2008, 01:35 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by LuvMyRDX
Well it's certainly worth it to my wife and I to get good customer service at a dealership. She ran the finance dept at a Honda dealership for a couple years so she's know the in's and out's. Bad for the dealership but good for us.

Our next go-round definitely won't be without some investigating prior. Besides, a flight into Utah for a very nice drive home in a new rig would not be a bad thing.
Right now is beautiful weather. I'll be more than happy to help, just let me know. My PM is always open.
Old 03-19-2008, 04:03 PM
RDX Lover

I got my '07 RDX from Courtesy Acura too for $34k, and it came with floor mats, mud flaps & wheel locks. I got quotes from dealers in CO and all around the surrounding states as well. Flat Irons came back with this outrageous number and would not budge. And a Utah dealer gave me a great quote, but it wasn't worth it for me to fly and drive back.

You'll love the RDX! Too bad it hasn't been snowing that much this winter.
Old 03-19-2008, 04:51 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by missjennieb
I got my '07 RDX from Courtesy Acura too for $34k, and it came with floor mats, mud flaps & wheel locks. I got quotes from dealers in CO and all around the surrounding states as well. Flat Irons came back with this outrageous number and would not budge. And a Utah dealer gave me a great quote, but it wasn't worth it for me to fly and drive back.

You'll love the RDX! Too bad it hasn't been snowing that much this winter.
Didn't you guys get absolutely dumped on last year? Maybe this year makes up for it? We've had quite a bit more snow than normal this year.
Old 03-20-2008, 06:05 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by White92
Didn't you guys get absolutely dumped on last year? Maybe this year makes up for it? We've had quite a bit more snow than normal this year.
Yes you could say last year was a bit of a rough one. This year hasn't seen a lot of big moisture like last year, but quite a few small storms.
Old 03-21-2008, 11:54 AM
RDX Lover

The mountains got dumped on this year, but it's been pretty dry and warm down here in Denver. We nearly hit 70 degrees during February! I keep saying that because of the warm weather we will get a big blizzard sometime soon (in May?) We actually got snow in June a couple years back!

Last year was crazy, we had a snowstorm right before Christmas which dumped 4 feet of snow and left the city paralyzed. I think that was a major push for my wanting the RDX.
Old 03-22-2008, 09:57 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by missjennieb
Last year was crazy, we had a snowstorm right before Christmas which dumped 4 feet of snow and left the city paralyzed. I think that was a major push for my wanting the RDX.
That's the snow storm I was thinking of. That was all over the news. Plus, most of my relatives are in that area. Westminster and Thornton anyway.
Old 03-24-2008, 10:42 PM
Cruisin'

I'm in Albuquerque and there is only one dealer here. BUT the 2009's are almost here. What is a good price for the RDX + Tech and is the lease option a better "buy" considering the incentives? What is the opinion of the Carbon Bronze Pearl color?
Old 03-24-2008, 11:04 PM
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by CJMack
I'm in Albuquerque and there is only one dealer here. BUT the 2009's are almost here. What is a good price for the RDX + Tech and is the lease option a better "buy" considering the incentives? What is the opinion of the Carbon Bronze Pearl color?
There's been a lot of discussion about CBP, mostly positive. Check out this thread:

https://acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2223
Old 03-24-2008, 11:51 PM
Cruisin'

Cbp

Thanks for your link on CBP, Scott. Gives me something to think about, guess I need to see it in person. Any thoughts about price/leasing?