awesome dealer - way sales service should be...

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2007, 06:56 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
awesome dealer - way sales service should be...

I posted a while ago of my experience with the local Acura dealer here in Vancouver, Canada. In particular, with Burrard Acura. As I mentioned before, the sales experience was one of polite, non-pushy, ready to answer questions, showing the desire to make the deal with customer, willingness to work with customer on a fair negotiated price (both for new RDX and trade-in), no hassle during negotiations and finalization of deal. Got a fair discount off the MSRP and a more than decent trade-in value for my car. RDX came with the standard free wheel locks and Acura logo umbrella (I believe a number of dealers do that as well).

And now, the salesman who promised to give as a token of appreciation a free gift, called me today, to ask me to drop by the dealership (just 5 mins drive away from my work place), to pick up a free RDX cargo net! It's not really the value of the gift that is in question, it is the fact that the sales people there shows that they really do value your business, and continues even after the sales transaction is completed.

Anyway, a far cry from my experience at Lougheed Acura, who just made me and a few of my other friends who went there, feel like it was our privilege to buy from them, and not vice versa.

Great stuff Burrard Acura!
Old 04-23-2007, 07:15 PM
Race Director

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I agree I thinks some acura dealers are great I even tried to make a thread in car talk awhile back asking put to put down there good experinces at acura. Hendrick acura in charlotte has always been great.