Kandy Magenta Cl With Mods Sittin On Real Dub Trump Spinners...holla!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2004 | 06:39 PM
Instructor

beside....for that guy that said my car look red....it does! it goes from purple to red to magenta"pink" ...thansk for the props
Old 06-05-2004 | 06:43 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=99_3.0cl]katana....ill see u soon dawg...i know will see each other at a car show....and than will let the judges do they thing,ur car is gay ass hell with that base coat clear coat shit....and after i win over u at a show....if u wanna fight we can do that too nigga....[QUOTE]

Oh its gay huh? ok, if you say so. My lame base coat/ clear coat will have to do, when competing with the pink bowling ball. I ll be sure to make it to the Barbie show, whenever that is. And after the show you wanna fight? Hey man, i'm not really an internet tough guy, but if you ever step to me in person...bring your A-game.
Old 06-05-2004 | 06:57 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 99_3.0cl
katana....ill see u soon dawg...i know will see each other at a car show....and than will let the judges do they thing,ur car is gay ass hell with that base coat clear coat shit....and after i win over u at a show....if u wanna fight we can do that too nigga....mycarmensita, dont waste ur time with these pussy niggas anymore...they dont know nothing of miami and that other nerd from miami on here is a herb....he probably a trrucker hat wearin pussy.....he wont fight me either...but here in dade u fags, my magenta car is a neck breaker...so to all im out...hate on!!! and clpower ill get them pics for u bro...
ok, first off katana has a bad ass ride with a paint job made for a man not for some fag ass-poser like your self, you should to his ride, dude you probably wouldn't be getting half the shit you are if you hadn't come on like suck a jackoff with your "holla" and "nigga" shit, in case you havent taken notice no one around here likes people who boast and act like a fuckin bad ass, especially when their ride sucks fat hairy balls. anyways go back to your fag ride and :'( like the pussy you are nigga "holla"!
Old 06-05-2004 | 07:17 PM
Pit Stop?

katana....ill see u soon dawg...i know will see each other at a car show....and than will let the judges do they thing,ur car is gay ass hell with that base coat clear coat shit....and after i win over u at a show....if u wanna fight we can do that too nigga....mycarmensita, dont waste ur time with these pussy niggas anymore...they dont know nothing of miami and that other nerd from miami on here is a herb....he probably a trrucker hat wearin pussy.....he wont fight me either...but here in dade u fags, my magenta car is a neck breaker...so to all im out...hate on!!! and clpower ill get them pics for u bro...
Why do you want to fight so much? Does it really bother you that much that we don't like your attitude, your style, your car, and your way of life? You posted photos of your car, and you expected to get your ass kissed. When we didn't, you couldn't handle it. That shows you how much of a pussy you really are. A real man would have shaken it off. But then you start disrespecting other people's rides? That's just plain ignorance and hatred. Stop being so easily bothered and stop being so confrontational, or one day you're gonna catch the wrong person at the wrong fucking time, and with your fake ass hardcore persona, you'll be laid out on the groud, passed out or dead.

Keep on truckin nigga......fo real werd up my nizzle on the rizzle catch you in the A.M.izzle......
Old 06-05-2004 | 08:55 PM
Banned

In this post you basically summed up and told everyone how fucking retarded you are. You would ripp on Katan's ride because you arent getting the props you'd hope for with the bitch pink color. Katana has one of the nicest rides on this board if not the nicest his shit is clean nice simple and fast more so then we can all say about your bitch pink, fake ass flea market 19 DUB's, and fucked up paint swirls you call "THE BOWLING BALL AFFECT".

tryin to ripp on Katana's shit what a dumb ass LOL!

PS keep it fresh HOLLA HOLLA gangsa
Old 06-05-2004 | 10:45 PM
acura-cl.com OG

Originally Posted by suXor
WTF is your problem now? I said the only think I had issues with was his grammer, so he asked me to find mistakes in that post. ALl I did was take 3 minutes to type that, about the same as you "bitching" about me posting it. Besides, it's my time, it's my problem if I want to spend it doing that. Go talk shit to the post whores with >10k posts in here and ask them if they have too much time on thier hands
No problem, its just stupid. He types like that because thats probably how he talks in person. He want's convey his verbal/grammer "style" on the board, so that is how he does it. I am sure he knows how to type a real sentence, and fuckin sounds better than fucking anyway. No prob with you, its just bashing at something he intentionally does to communicate his style. I think correcting him on that is just immature. Just me tho. Oh wait "though" Not ripping on post whores either, just that post you made was pointless. As for time on their hands, you have time to spend revising posts just to bust balls, good for you. Most people with 10k+ post more help than harm. Just seems immature to me, no problem with you though
Old 06-05-2004 | 10:53 PM
Banned

well sick...cuz u and me here are the only ones that can actually critasize since we are the only ones with cars here worht talkin about....everyone else is tryin to make a luxery car into a ricer...but i was wrong....and yea katana i did call him up..because i dont play that bullshit u guys play here..if he had somethign to say he could of met me up and get his shit split...but he dident...he just cryed and said sorry....if u guys wanna say "im a thug" or something thats fine...i was raised in opa-locka with a bunch of real niggas that dont play no shit...so go ahead and call me an "e-thug" or w/e..holla back
im starting to hate this guy more and more...FUCK YOU ASS WIPE!!!

What the fuck kinda bullshit are you talkin "only you and sick can critizise because your rides arent ricey and shit"? fuck you, first off sick did his shit with style, his shit looks dope imho, your shit looks like something you take to the gay pride parade! shit talkers arent liked here, and your really pissing a lot of people off. sure your shit isn't ricey its fuckin flaming gay. if your such a "hard nigga", then what the fuck are you drivin that fag ride for, shit here in la you'd get a cap popped in your ass drivin that shit and actin hard. fuck, if it werent for the mods id be goin off!
heres fag ass 99 in the middle with his "hard niggaz" on each side treating him like the bitch he is :bukkake:

holla back nigga!!!!
Old 06-05-2004 | 11:18 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Repo1234
Holy shit!!!!!!!!
dude this pic made me tear with laughter, fuckin a, right on!
Old 06-05-2004 | 11:19 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by suXor
this pic, sorry
Old 06-05-2004 | 11:21 PM
i like orange juice

wait a sec..with all this shit..he doesnt even have window tint? sorry, just noticed it
Old 06-05-2004 | 11:25 PM
Banned

i'd be embarassed to drive that shit. i dont even think i'd even park next to it
Old 06-06-2004 | 12:28 AM
Gimmie my points Biatch!

Damn I though a mod would have closed thie thread by now. lol there a whole lot of :flamer: going on.
Old 06-06-2004 | 12:45 AM
Senior Moderator

holla!!!!111