Kandy Magenta Cl With Mods Sittin On Real Dub Trump Spinners...holla!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2004, 09:07 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Old 06-03-2004, 09:10 PM
got audio?

Old 06-03-2004, 09:16 PM
Three Wheelin'

ghetto white talk central - that's funny.

I knew homeboy wasn't black. I ain't never met or heard of a brotha named danny....except for danny manning.

I think the car would be cool if it was a different color. but overall it's clean - I definietly like it a lot more without the "old school japanese thug body kit". rims ain't my style but that's alright. keep the clear lenses - orange lenses and pink/magenta whatever you call it will clash.
Old 06-03-2004, 09:34 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 99_3.0cl
well sick...cuz u and me here are the only ones that can actually critasize since we are the only ones with cars here worht talkin about....everyone else is tryin to make a luxery car into a ricer...but i was wrong....and yea katana i did call him up..because i dont play that bullshit u guys play here..if he had somethign to say he could of met me up and get his shit split...but he dident...he just cryed and said sorry....if u guys wanna say "im a thug" or something thats fine...i was raised in opa-locka with a bunch of real niggas that dont play no shit...so go ahead and call me an "e-thug" or w/e..holla back
Huh? So you're saying everyone else's ride is nothing? Bro, if we had a pick of CL's to drive for a day, i doubt you'd be at the top of the wish list. And i dont give a fuck where you were raised, threatening someone over the phone over some internet bullshit is fuckin gay. As you would probably say "dont get ya wig split". Homie.
Old 06-03-2004, 09:52 PM
Pit Stop?

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
well sick...cuz u and me here are the only ones that can actually critasize since we are the only ones with cars here worht talkin about....everyone else is tryin to make a luxery car into a ricer...but i was wrong....and yea katana i did call him up..because i dont play that bullshit u guys play here..if he had somethign to say he could of met me up and get his shit split...but he dident...he just cryed and said sorry....if u guys wanna say "im a thug" or something thats fine...i was raised in opa-locka with a bunch of real niggas that dont play no shit...so go ahead and call me an "e-thug" or w/e..holla back

Only ones with cars here worth talking about? Get his shit split? Wow, dude you're too close to be talking like that. Harassing someone about some shit on the internet is stupid. Sure you can get heated from it but you have to deal with it. Your car is pink. You should expect critiscm for that.

Don't play no shit You've got to be kidding me.
Old 06-03-2004, 10:14 PM
AWD Torque Monster

surprised this aint closed yet.
Old 06-03-2004, 10:16 PM
Banned

We dont close em if its fun.
Old 06-03-2004, 10:20 PM
Suzuka Master

The sad thing is you actually called my cell phone (had it in my away message BAD IDEA) about some shit i said about your car. First of all you called me 50x with your number as private...I have a life! I was with my friend's doing something and you keep calling me *trying to get ghetto* "yo why u talkin shit about my mustard color cl blah blah blah" All I said is sorry blah blah to get you to shut the fuck up. I am probally 2x the size of you and I have a busy life, and don't have time to MEET up with some1 to fight about something I can care less about!! It's not like i really have any beef with you don't u understand all this internet shit is a joke? You are not suppose to take it seriously internet/real life totally different. And YES your car is hideous, it's a shame there is people starving for food and you spend thousands to make your car look like a 3,500 lb bowling ball. So what the fuck you and your brother both have CL's? And you are exactly like your car club "UNCIVILIZED"

GET A LIFE. Please dont trace me down and kill me I'm sooo sorry for what i said. I dont want to be threatened by you and your whole crew. I'm sure that dude with the honda station wagon is a big e-thug also ahahahah
Old 06-03-2004, 10:22 PM
Payer of high insurance

you should drive your car into 10 giant bowling pins...then will see if that color really works!!
Old 06-03-2004, 10:22 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by r0dxx

And YES your car is hideous, it's a shame there is people starving for food and you spend thousands to make your car look like a 3,500 lb bowling ball.

Well, thats the funniest shit i've heard all day.
Old 06-03-2004, 10:23 PM
Suzuka Master

Oh damn wait my bad i didn't realize you were raised in Opa-Loca. :whocares:
Old 06-03-2004, 10:25 PM
Banned

kandy magneta = :ultraghey:
Old 06-03-2004, 10:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
i thought sickacura, sickacuracl and sickacuraclcustom (or whatever it was) were all the same people?
Old 06-03-2004, 10:31 PM
Payer of high insurance

sickacuracland sickacuraclcustom are same person...i rember he appologized to sickacura for picking such a close name
Old 06-03-2004, 10:33 PM
DOOKS of hazard!!!!

opa-loka? DO YOU MEAN OPELIKA?.....right next to auburn, alabama...........cause thats nothing to be scared of.....i go to school in auburn...and if youre talkin about opelika...................WOW.....you must be a real thug then huh!?

WORD
ONE
REPPIN
IM OUT
Old 06-03-2004, 10:41 PM
teh Senior Instigator

Location: Huntington Beach, CA -> Ashburn, VA -> Raleigh, NC -> Walnut Creek, CA
Received 976 Likes on 330 Posts

yea, kicking someones ass for talking shit on your car makes you fuckin tough
Old 06-03-2004, 10:43 PM
teh Senior Instigator

Location: Huntington Beach, CA -> Ashburn, VA -> Raleigh, NC -> Walnut Creek, CA
Originally Posted by Minch00
Only ones with cars here worth talking about? Get his shit split? Wow, dude you're too close to be talking like that. Harassing someone about some shit on the internet is stupid. Sure you can get heated from it but you have to deal with it. Your car is pink. You should expect critiscm for that.

Don't play no shit You've got to be kidding me.

i don't know, maybe it's because I got in a shitl oad of fights growing up, but i've learned that, you can talk as much shit to me personally and I couldn't give a fuck, the only thing that will get me to throw blows or even want to is if you fuck w/ a homie or a girl. Otherwise ain't worth bustin shit up if you are just fucking w/ me. That shit bounces off.
Old 06-03-2004, 10:45 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by CLpower
yea, kicking someones ass for talking shit on your car makes you fuckin tough
Exactly...I was with my friends and I held the phone up to my friends ear and he was ROFL literally!! We were at the mall and he's like "If I ever see at the Groove (place in miami) I'll kill you" I was laughing...I was gonna make a post when he called but i figured ill just drop it but you know what....

FUCK YOU! FIND ME AND KILL ME?! YOU FUKING LOSER! :sqntfawk: :sqntfawk: :sqntfawk: :sqntfawk:
Old 06-03-2004, 10:46 PM
teh Senior Instigator

it's fuckin idiots like that that make other young kids look bad.

Let's go fuck someone up cause he doesn't like my car. That's fuckin logical. Hope that GED gets you places 99!
Old 06-03-2004, 10:46 PM
Banned

Your car paint reminds me of the pink S2000 in 2f2f :ghey: other then the color rims are aiite. i dont know about replacing the wood grain with that pink stuff, pink and tan dont really mix well in my eyes.

The sad thing is you actually called my cell phone (had it in my away message BAD IDEA) about some shit i said about your car. First of all you called me 50x with your number as private...I have a life! I was with my friend's doing something and you keep calling me *trying to get ghetto* "yo why u talkin shit about my mustard color cl blah blah blah" All I said is sorry blah blah to get you to shut the fuck up. I am probally 2x the size of you and I have a busy life, and don't have time to MEET up with some1 to fight about something I can care less about!! It's not like i really have any beef with you don't u understand all this internet shit is a joke? You are not suppose to take it seriously internet/real life totally different. And YES your car is hideous, it's a shame there is people starving for food and you spend thousands to make your car look like a 3,500 lb bowling ball. So what the fuck you and your brother both have CL's? And you are exactly like your car club "UNCIVILIZED"

GET A LIFE. Please dont trace me down and kill me I'm sooo sorry for what i said. I dont want to be threatened by you and your whole crew. I'm sure that dude with the honda station wagon is a big e-thug also ahahahah
you actually called the guy because of online gang banging?
Old 06-03-2004, 10:48 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by d5c5b
opa-loka? DO YOU MEAN OPELIKA?.....right next to auburn, alabama...........cause thats nothing to be scared of.....i go to school in auburn...and if youre talkin about opelika...................WOW.....you must be a real thug then huh!?

WORD
ONE
REPPIN
IM OUT
nah, opa-locka, FL. somwhere in miami-dade county where the haitians live
Old 06-03-2004, 11:01 PM
Senior Moderator

oh my bad i thought sickacura was sickacuracl, oh well, lets just wait until sickacuracl gets up in this as well then
Old 06-03-2004, 11:12 PM
acura-cl.com OG

A candy tangerine would have looked real hot. This magenta looks a little feminine for me. I do like the rimbos alot along with the body work. Clean CL, i'm glad you were able to back up your talk
Old 06-03-2004, 11:17 PM
Pit Stop?

Dude......are you Trick Daddy? Because THAT would explain a lot....

T double D! HOLLA BACK!
Old 06-03-2004, 11:28 PM
Senior Moderator

trick luv da kids!
Old 06-04-2004, 12:33 AM
Safety Car

Old 06-04-2004, 01:03 AM
RODDYS

You all knew I would reply

The car is...........Unique.
I am unsure if I like the door handle, original but for what its worth with all the shavin you did why not get pops an lambos. Anyway the rims are serious bling. Its not me but props for not using adapters, cause I hate them. The color is weird but hard to see the bowling ball look. the engine color is so bright I need sun glasses to stare at it and the interior is the only thing I like and I would not touch the seats or carpet. PLEASE NO MORE MAGENTA, if you must, get a contrasting color. How about some more crome. Loose the billet grill or get a more shinny crome one. If it were me doing this car I would stop with the color and add some crome for contrast.
Old 06-04-2004, 07:45 AM
You Fawkin Kiddin Me!

along with that car... thi thread is :ghey: :ultraghey:

I could never be seen riding in that shgit even as a passenger.... and does that say 19s stamped as DUBS... DUBS are 20 or bigger... thats why its DUBs...lol I don't get it?!?!?

and whats all this gangsta nonsense... all of you especially the hard ass with the pink ride... chill ther fawk out and grow the fawk up... that opie-land and miami shit would NEVER fly up here in NY....

so everybody just STFU and go back to talking about pink panther... or cotton candy or whatever....
Old 06-04-2004, 08:46 AM
My Home Planet

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Casper98CL
and whats all this gangsta nonsense... all of you especially the hard ass with the pink ride... chill ther fawk out and grow the fawk up... that opie-land and miami shit would NEVER fly up here in NY....
I just got a picture in my head this queer as a hard ass wannabe playa trying to roll deep in pink car.

Old 06-04-2004, 08:59 AM
CAFFEINE SLAVE

that's one crazy paint job
Old 06-04-2004, 09:51 AM
Pro

....everyone else is tryin to make a luxery car into a ricer...
shit not me homie...going for luxury all the way....
Old 06-04-2004, 10:06 AM
teh Senior Instigator

Originally Posted by Casper98CL
along with that car... thi thread is :ghey: :ultraghey:

I could never be seen riding in that shgit even as a passenger.... and does that say 19s stamped as DUBS... DUBS are 20 or bigger... thats why its DUBs...lol I don't get it?!?!?

so everybody just STFU and go back to talking about pink panther... or cotton candy or whatever....

the company DUB now makes rims, that's what he was referring to.
Old 06-04-2004, 11:16 AM
Banned

o0 str8.....we've been around for 6 years already....just that for the past year been on the o lo....u feel me...so w/e..u got a cl too?

Ya a white CL reppin dis new club shit we tryin out forbidden concepts, cool to see u around
Old 06-04-2004, 11:37 AM
Three Wheelin'

not my style but i give props on the bodywork though
Old 06-04-2004, 12:20 PM
IM RICK JAMES !!!

Lol

This thread has definitely been entertaining. Why yall frontin homies, this foo is fo real, hell split ya wig, and then roll on over ya in the pepto ac, Word to your motha, holla
Old 06-04-2004, 02:29 PM
Pit Stop?

Originally Posted by AdamsNew98CL
This thread has definitely been entertaining. Why yall frontin homies, this foo is fo real, hell split ya wig, and then roll on over ya in the pepto ac, Word to your motha, holla
It is for your sake I sincerley hope you are kidding...if not......
Old 06-04-2004, 03:20 PM
IM RICK JAMES !!!

People need to lighten up and learn to take contructive criticism, otherwise get off the internet asap
Old 06-04-2004, 03:46 PM
You Fawkin Kiddin Me!

Originally Posted by AdamsNew98CL

he didn't just say "word to your motha"

ass MFers in hear no ... damn...

Ill I here is

you wont get a compliment from me oon that car cause it looks like

so go :buah: you lil :gaylaugh: :fag:
Old 06-04-2004, 04:09 PM
Still trolling

Old 06-04-2004, 04:12 PM
IM RICK JAMES !!!

LOL now that some word to your mother type stuff Thats one of the funniest fuckin things i have seen in a long time i didnt know 99_Cl3.0 took pictures with his car, now thats pride

Quick Reply: Kandy Magenta Cl With Mods Sittin On Real Dub Trump Spinners...holla!!