Whos had sex in their CL?

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2003, 02:55 PM
i want a bimmer =(

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by 30CLstyle
yeah, and most of it prob talk anyways, once in person they'd prob be like, "I dont know what ur talkn about"
um..negative. i am extremely comfortable talking about sex and/or sex related issues in person.

Like melissa said, it's nothing to be ashamed of and there is nothing wrong with a girl admitting she likes it...as long as you arent a hoe about it.

**EDIT**

and it isnt like we just threw up this info on a non-related thread...so i dont think that anything we say can be held against us in any way...i made a comment earlier about there being a few CL's in town i wouldnt mind riding in and while there is some truth behind every joke...it doesnt mean that if i was in the aforementioned car's, i would just whip it out and go to town...no way...i mean you would have to know the guy 1st and be on more than a "hey lets go for a ride" level. But if it did go further than that..the fact that he had a CL would be even more of a turn on...
Old 10-13-2003, 02:56 PM
Pimpin with style

Originally posted by Katies99CL
um..negative. i am extremely comfortable talking about sex and/or sex related issues in person.

Like melissa said, it's nothing to be ashamed of and there is nothing wrong with a girl admitting she likes it...as long as you arent a hoe about it.
alright, I guess Im just use to all talk and no action
Old 10-13-2003, 05:04 PM
Gimmie my points Biatch!

Originally posted by Katies99CL

**EDIT**

and it isnt like we just threw up this info on a non-related thread...so i dont think that anything we say can be held against us in any way...i made a comment earlier about there being a few CL's in town i wouldnt mind riding in and while there is some truth behind every joke...it doesnt mean that if i was in the aforementioned car's, i would just whip it out and go to town...no way...i mean you would have to know the guy 1st and be on more than a "hey lets go for a ride" level. But if it did go further than that..the fact that he had a CL would be even more of a turn on...
Old 10-13-2003, 05:30 PM
Instructor

yeah, this thread is worthless without pics hahaha
Old 10-13-2003, 05:46 PM
Racer

I smashed my ex in the back seat of C-low once. It was one of my gifts for x-mas And boy did i give it to her. I tore her back out like woah!!! i showed her what the persian was all bout and then some, :wackit:
Old 10-15-2003, 12:19 PM
CL- SMOOTH

Originally posted by Exit109GTI
I have a VW GTI and it's too small to have sex in the back so we did it on the hood, and now I have two small dents in the hood and a scratch from her belt :-(.
You got to be kidding, too small...I have a 95 GTi and it has more room than the CL....Put both font seats up hold on to the handles and their she goes.....holla...
Old 10-23-2003, 05:56 AM
Intermediate

i don't want to ruin it for you ppls on here but on the islands it sort of like bad luck to have sex in you car. to all of you in the 808 take my advice, i crashed my 92' SI because of it. i was sick as shit but now i've learned and upgraded to a sweeter car.
Old 10-23-2003, 07:19 AM
Cause stock sux.

Why is it badluck? I haven't done it in the CL yet...But I'm wondering where that superstition came from. Too many crashes from people getting road head?
Old 10-23-2003, 03:20 PM
cmng 2 a lawschool near u

Originally posted by Acura3.0CL
so....umm...yea how do u get stains off the headliner? its all crusty now. . . (bad aim)..........the worst is when it drys up in your vents and it gets all crusty and then you cant move the A/C vents around anymore...and then the buttons stick....

Stop kidding yourself C.J., you ahvent had sex yet.

Personally I think that the passenger seat reclined all the way or the back seat is easiest. Drivers seat is out, cause of the steering wheel.

I like the back seat.

heheh j/k
Old 10-23-2003, 09:00 PM
mushroom mushroom

I have in the back seat and I'm 6'4" hehehe
Old 10-23-2003, 09:27 PM
broke ass fawker

Not in the CL, but in the Berrata(the old pimp ride), i am yet to break the acura in