Whats the most riced out or ghetto thing youve ever scene?

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2002, 10:10 AM
The Human Radar Detector

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Its friday and time for a good laugh.
The absolute most ghetto thing Ive ever seen was a Saturn owner attempting to cross drill his own rotors which weren't designed to accept some crappy bit from a makita rechargable drill. He was planning to make his own big brake kit with his stock rotors and stock brakes. Apparently he didnt understand that painting his own calipers (which he also fucked up) and drilling his rotors wouldnt work. Im willing to bet money he had to buy a new rotor after he figured out it wouldnt work, I cant wait to get back to school and laugh at him Ill get some pictures too
Old 07-19-2002, 10:12 AM
teh Senior Instigator

Location: Huntington Beach, CA -> Ashburn, VA -> Raleigh, NC -> Walnut Creek, CA
Received 957 Likes on 328 Posts
shit, i couldn't even tell you, i live in the homeland of all original rice
Old 07-19-2002, 10:36 AM
24 KARAT

i've seen a triple rear wing on a probe in iowa city, ia. i was waiting for the little guy to get out of his car at the stop light and start do tricks off of the top of the ugly ass thing. i especially enjoyed to broke down under carriage neon kit as well. lighting up the mean streets... strictly on the front and left side of his car! also added was a doityurselfer of a tint job with bubbles and peeling galore. the chrome hub cabs from kmart just pulled it all together to make a tight ride.
Old 07-19-2002, 10:40 AM
Racer

No one can beat this.

Teal Green Probe SE with a eclipse half circle spoiler painted an off teal that didnt match with a large car (such as supra or skyline) 2 foot tall by about a foot wide metal wing bolted to the top of the eclpise spoiler. Total height about 3 feet above the top of the car. Then a Jap can exhaust which pointed down and fake chrome 14 inch hubcaps. To top it all off there were somewhat large stickers all over the car saying "import racer #24"

And to top that off two days later I saw the car again with out the spoilers and I asked the guy what happened to the spoilers and he said that they blew off together on the highway. I told him they really looked great and he need to put them back on. What a moron. Thats Iowa for you.
Old 07-19-2002, 10:49 AM
24 KARAT

iowa does suck except for a select few cities. i go to school in iowa city (u of iowa) and that town is the shit. probably the best town in the state and one the only exciting ones in the state too.
Old 07-19-2002, 10:51 AM
Intermediate

this may get a chuckle or two .

I seen in Houston a 98' Ford Mustang non- GT sporting a sexy type-R rainbow wing covered in bondo or primer as if to say it's going to look any better painted.

people please stop with the altezzas on american cars if i see another Chevy 1500 with altezzas and hood LED's i'm gonna hurl
Old 07-19-2002, 11:41 AM
The Human Radar Detector

When I was down in Dayton last spring break for the Tuners Bash, Someone had modded out a hearse (sp). Yes thats right a hearse complete with a little goth guy who thought he was the shit because he drove a car that used to haul around dead people. It was so funny you can drive on the beach in daytona so everyone cruises, well its loud as hell till this kid pulls up and then its quiet for a long time then everyone starts heckling this guy I felt so bad for him till I realized that he was to dumb to figure out that everyone was laughing at him or maybe he just couldnt hear over the same three slipknot songs that he played over and over again.
Old 07-19-2002, 01:21 PM
Racer

scotty V...are you the one with the White CL in Iowa City who I thought was trading it in for an Altima? Or are you the one with the Red CL with the Jap can and clear corners. I know one of those cars has to belong to you.
Old 07-19-2002, 01:41 PM
teh Senior Instigator

Location: Huntington Beach, CA -> Ashburn, VA -> Raleigh, NC -> Walnut Creek, CA
Originally posted by jttoombs
When I was down in Dayton last spring break for the Tuners Bash, Someone had modded out a hearse (sp). Yes thats right a hearse complete with a little goth guy who thought he was the shit because he drove a car that used to haul around dead people. It was so funny you can drive on the beach in daytona so everyone cruises, well its loud as hell till this kid pulls up and then its quiet for a long time then everyone starts heckling this guy I felt so bad for him till I realized that he was to dumb to figure out that everyone was laughing at him or maybe he just couldnt hear over the same three slipknot songs that he played over and over again.

Why would they heckle him? There are a ton of herse out here at hot rod shows and shit, hell when my parents first got married they drove a herse that my dad threw a blown big block into
Old 07-19-2002, 01:51 PM
24 KARAT

yep - i got the white cl. i kept it and am now starting to mod. it - i bet you got the tight black cl with the nav.?
Old 07-19-2002, 02:32 PM
The Human Radar Detector

The only thing modded on this hearse was a black light ground efx type kit and some spider webs he had painted on it. This was no hot rod or modified beuty this was more like what you would expect Gomez Adams vovlo to look like. It was more morbid than anything elso I mean it still had the little white curtains in the back it was pretty strange.
Old 07-19-2002, 02:36 PM
im back biaaatch!

ok, i think i tcan top you guys off

a ford aspire hatchback with cut springs (the car sat uneven), a china wing on the hood with red hoodlights, a china wind on back of the car, a fart can exhaust,and decals all over the car and a windshield bannaer that says "RED DRAGON"

i see it all the time around here and cant stop laughing every time
Old 07-19-2002, 02:44 PM
The Human Radar Detector

Holy shit that guy shoulda been taken out and beaten.

Has anyone else every seen cars that people have wrapped the windshield wipers in tin foil?
Old 07-19-2002, 02:51 PM
Racer

I was at this chinese restaurant this one time... Yo, this one girl spilled her entire quart of rice on her lap- When she finally got up, i noticed that huge ghetto booty... That had to be the most riced out ghetto thing i've ever seen.

Yesterday i did see some kind of Hundai with the metal wind clearing the roof. He had 17's w/out a drop but it was pretty funny... Had to have been an 89 or so.
Old 07-19-2002, 02:57 PM
The Human Radar Detector

Check out this cavalier

http://members.iquest.net/~hokeg/Ricer.htm
Old 07-19-2002, 03:03 PM
Racer

There is a whole website dedicated to people who have stupid looking cars that think they look good. I cant think of it for the life of me though.
There is a ford assfire around here that I forgot about with the red snake eyes, fake chrome hub caps, a about 5 inch jap can, white racing stripes, a large metal wing and to top it off those amber lights that are on the top of really big pickups or semis. about eight of them accross. I tell him it looks great.

See we have to encourage these morons so we have something to laugh at..
Old 07-19-2002, 03:04 PM
teh Senior Instigator

how about this picture i took in front of my neighbors house (notice the curves of the CL side mirrors )

Old 07-20-2002, 02:47 PM
Racer

yo, who remembers the site about that ugly ass midwestern cat with the beretta? that shit was funny as fuck!!! if anyone knows the link, you gotta put it back up. please! for the folks that havent seen it!
Old 07-20-2002, 06:04 PM
Racer

this is the most riced out car i have ever seen.
and i bet you 200 bucks that is car is the ricest car in the world..

honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=189225
honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=195105
honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=190255
honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=196929
Old 07-20-2002, 11:01 PM
Bent = #1

Received 25 Likes on 19 Posts
Well this isn't just my spotting...about 8 CL members and 8 TL members all witnessed this piece of shit..it was a 300SX( if i remember correctly)...it has clears on the whole back side...two black rims on the passenger side...two yellow rims on the left side...guages on the door...and best of all....he had a sign painted on his car ( i think it was painted...either that or a sticker)....it said "Speed Limit 300"...it was fuckin hilarious...

CL'S
Old 07-21-2002, 12:01 AM
2nd Gear

Check out www.molestedcars.com. The name of the website should say it all.

This doesn't qualify as the most riced out thing I've ever seen, but it's enough to get a laugh:

Last generation Probe (base model) with TYPE-R on the side of it. Right

And a Saturn that had Japanese characters on the rear drivers side fender. Both were pretty pathetic.
Old 07-21-2002, 12:58 AM
Cause stock sux.

Originally posted by hornyleprechaun
Well this isn't just my spotting...about 8 CL members and 8 TL members all witnessed this piece of shit..it was a 300SX( if i remember correctly)...it has clears on the whole back side...two black rims on the passenger side...two yellow rims on the left side...guages on the door...and best of all....he had a sign painted on his car ( i think it was painted...either that or a sticker)....it said "Speed Limit 300"...it was fuckin hilarious...

CL'S
Yea....Damn that 300ZX was funny. He had a fucken pillar with guages mounted on his door where you put your arm. :ghey:
Old 07-21-2002, 10:21 AM
Bent = #1

Received 25 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally posted by cmhorner17
Check out www.molestedcars.com. The name of the website should say it all.

This doesn't qualify as the most riced out thing I've ever seen, but it's enough to get a laugh:

Last generation Probe (base model) with TYPE-R on the side of it. Right

And a Saturn that had Japanese characters on the rear drivers side fender. Both were pretty pathetic.
Ewwww they got a CL on there with a shoppin cart wing on...its horrible...

http://www.molestedcars.com/rice/013.jpg

CL'S
Old 07-21-2002, 05:39 PM
im back biaaatch!

ok i was bropwsing that site and to me this car actually looked cool because it hought it was an impreza wrx or whatever
http://www.molestedcars.com/rice/055.jpg
but then i went to the next picture and its a mistbuishi!
pretty good face lift though, almost didnt recognize it
http://www.molestedcars.com/rice/056.jpg
Old 07-21-2002, 06:40 PM
Turn Signals are good!

1. a mid 90's camry... white with a huge double wing (fiberglass, not aluminum) a Super Street "honda" symbol (shaped like a honda badge, but has a super street symbol on it) an SIr badge and a GT-R badge... plus orange flame stickers that look like something out of a cereal box and 13" american racing wheels with tires that look like they belong on a yugo... it has windshield washer lights and those "chrome" dual blade wipers. To top it all off theres a universal muffler literally hanging by a coat hanger (he's using the "hook" to wrap around the pipe comming out of the muffler).

2. an old ass Ford Festiva with a cherry bomb for a muffler with a clamp on 5" tip... huge APC sticker on the windshield, a SINGLE washer light (the festiva only had one washer) "blue-chrome" dual blade wipers, chrome hubcaps with the steel wheels behind them painted blue, a huge ford oval sticker on the back window and he had an aluminum wing on top of the car just above the rear window that someone ripped off (now theres just gaping rusted holes where the screws (yes screws) were pulled through. Toping all it off, one blue headlight and one normal headlight. He tries to race everyone he sees... I saw him get beat by an early 90's Hyundai Excel before... LMAO!!

3. an 88 Ford ranger extended cab, rusty as all hell, clamp on 5" tip thats clamped on to an exhaust pipe that looks about ready to fall off, washer lights, one of those corny "chaser light" liscence plate frames, wal-mart fog lights-one points to the sky, one points to the ground (looks like its not tight at all) , bubble tint (the cool purplish color), 3 wal-mart dual 10" band pass boxes stacked up behind the front seat... they even have those neon rings around the subs... he drives it like it was a Ferrari or something... theres always a huge cloud of smoke comming out of it and when its parked and you walk by it you can see smoke comming from under the hood.

Ive got some pics that im getting developed of some of the Ricer cars around here... i'll get them up soon.
Old 07-21-2002, 07:13 PM
fastest time 13.4@107 !!!

Originally posted by hornyleprechaun

CL'S

pics of that ugly 300zx are up under the ATL meet post !!!
Old 07-21-2002, 08:03 PM
teh Senior Instigator

Originally posted by black97CLonbags
ok i was bropwsing that site and to me this car actually looked cool because it hought it was an impreza wrx or whatever
http://www.molestedcars.com/rice/055.jpg
but then i went to the next picture and its a mistbuishi!
pretty good face lift though, almost didnt recognize it
http://www.molestedcars.com/rice/056.jpg

That front end is off a mitsubushi EVO. It's probally not a real EVO, but it has a full EVO body kit.
Old 07-21-2002, 08:44 PM
Lurker

For a good laugh check out this page. It's out of date...but it's still funny as hell.

www.riceboypage.com
Old 07-21-2002, 08:51 PM
2nd Gear

Goodness. Click on the riceboy page in the above post, and check out volume 10. I can't decide if the purple Civic is my favorite or if the teal Cavalier is.
Old 07-21-2002, 08:59 PM
Seminole Fan

OK, I think I have you guys beat.

1) In my hometown there's this early 90s Red Pontiac Grand Am with a huge wing on the back. Here's the best part - the wing was made out of plywood and spraypainted black - I almost died laughing when I saw it.

2) I was at Jax Raceways and I saw a Dodge Stealth running 12's in the eigth. It was white and the guy had painted greens flames on it. He did it himself - but it looks like he didn't have time to finish it because only half of the flames were colored in. He also had a plethora of Ricer stickers and SuperStreet badges.
Old 07-25-2002, 02:09 PM
Cause stock sux.

This reminds me of HKS-Power
Old 07-25-2002, 02:54 PM
The Human Radar Detector

Holy shit that guy needs to get race sponsored by Uncle Bens. I mean damn thats one riced out ride.
Old 07-25-2002, 06:27 PM
kee-master

now... THIS is rice...ahahah... crazy shit..
for me... this car takes the crown for being the king of rice in the bay area..

Old 07-25-2002, 10:14 PM
I scuffed my Puma

anybody in the orlando area ever seen the 1st gen Ford probe that has been turned into a Star Trek mini ship?? It's fuckin horrible....he has an n1 type exhaust welded to each side of the car in back, right behind the panels that cover his rear wheels. He's hard core, has LEDs all over the outside, thinks he has lazers and stuff.....his license plate says "trekky"....me and my buddy ran after him in the parking lot trying to get a picture but he put it into warp drive or something....