Rant.

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2006 | 10:10 PM
Fast Foward>Rewind>Play

Arrow Rant.

For those up willing to read this.

I've been a CL owner for about a year now and I enjoy my car, my girlfriend is jealous that I love it so much. She loves it too, we call it the "ackalack" <pronounce it like you would cadillac>. So I am so happy that saturday I finally got to get new tint for my baby, 15% all the way around, waiting 4 hours; Im very happy with the result. It's hot in florida, summertime, gas is a premium, driving about one hour a day just to go to work. I'm happy with my tint.

I leave the tint place to see my girlfriend and have lunch with her family, which was nice because I don't get to that often. I leave there to go babysit my five nieces and nephews. After that I leave to go to the local arcade, which I have gone to for about 5 years now. I go in, have an alright time, it was crowded and I didnt get to play Maximum Tune as much as I wanted to because the wait was like ten minute for one of the four machines. I leave with my friend that I met up with and we go to my car to leave, he didnt say anything about it, we didnt even notice <remember this> we leave and I go straight home after I drop him off.

The next morning I leave to go back to his house. When walking back tot he car from his house he says "Holy crap what happened?!", I said "What?!?!?!", I'm anxious to know because I know everything about my car, what dent came from where, what scratch came from where, what dent came from where. etc. Si I walk over there, I'm shocked! Holy shit, wtf, a huge dent, it looks like someone backed into me from a parallel position. Rear quarter panel. I was oblivious.

This is what I am angry about. I know there is a dent, it can be fixed. I'm just angry about how someone is so balls less to come in and ask around who drives this car to confront me that hey hit me. Why are people so dishonest and mean to hit someones car and just drive off? I have been driving 2 years, I havent caused one accident, people have hit me, not my fault. I consider myself to be one of the best drivers.

Being an adult brings new responsibilities, I recently turn eighteen <january>. I have once backed into my niegbor, slight bumper tap, not damage. I parked my car went up to his door and told it to his face. He was so happy that I told him. I was too.

It makes me so angry people just do things to others and continue thier lives like nothing has ever happened? What about the little guy?

My parents left to see my relatives in Vietnam and they wont be back for six more weeks. I work eight to five everyday and I just graduated high school <first in the family in america>. My question is, what did I do wrong? People just need to be mor ehonest and be an adult in this world. Im only a eighteen year old boy, who works hard to have his car. Now I have a dent the size of a ten radius on the side of my most prized possession.

Pictures will be up later.
Old 05-28-2006 | 10:20 PM

people are morons, learn to live with it...

sad i know..
Old 05-29-2006 | 12:29 AM
say: zouts

this same thing happened to me except i was parked on campus. scraped paint off my passenger side bumper guard thing and dented the area between the door and the rear wheel well. then 3 weeks later it happened again but i was actually sitting in the car in front of my house when it happened and it was much worse and on the driver side. now i have both sides dented and scraped, its depressing
Old 05-29-2006 | 12:34 AM
HEET Miser

theres good and bad people out there. you sound like a good one; fix the dent, stay good.
Old 05-29-2006 | 12:57 AM
Senior Moderator

Most people are assholes! Trust only yourself!
Old 05-29-2006 | 01:09 AM
'07 November = STI

damn.. sorry to hear that bro.. i noticed most people on this board are responsible drivers.. i admire that keep up the good record bro.. and dont let one bad driver get on your nerves..
Old 05-29-2006 | 10:18 AM
Suzuka Master

sucks man, shit happens, people are inconsiderate. good luck on graduating, im graduating H.S. in a few days too.
Old 05-29-2006 | 10:24 AM

congrats on graduating

prom time
Old 05-29-2006 | 10:35 AM
Acura loyal for 93mo/109k

Sorry to hear about that. There are also alot of people driving around without insurance. Someone may not have wanted to pay for their f*up.
Old 05-29-2006 | 10:25 PM
Racer

yup.

Imagine you're barely putting gas in your car and you smack into a luxury car. You probably figure hey he can afford it screw em. I think it's wrong but it is sadly to be expected.
Old 05-31-2006 | 10:55 PM
99 2.3CL, 5sp, Iced Teal

I have a theory that some people stop maturing past 14.

So far its been right more than its been wrong. Good luck on the fixin.