New Mods - plus a few good questions

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2003, 06:13 PM
1999 CL3.0

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
New Mods - plus a few good questions

what up heads. last you all have heard from me , i was goin 2 school in connecticutt and wouldnt have my cl for like the whole year.. i've been revamping my life and other stuff.. got a job at exxon pumpin gas and im gonna do some mods.
1 - my boy is sellin me his used axis se7en 18'' with 2 brand new yokohama paradas for 300.
but before i do all of that im planning on getting some springs and then the tein shocks that are controllable via inside the car-
does any one know how much the entire setup (springs/shocks/brains) costs?
2 - im gonna get the ww type r wing cuz my spoiler cracked and im gonna get dynamat to make sure theres no more trunk antics...
that both should cost like 200 ....
3 - the ww lip that youve gotta cut in half.. id rather have the veilside but i dont know how to get it .
if ne1 has ne idea on how to get the veilside rear bumper let me know i think its accord , right?
4 - this isnt big but im gonna make my bumper lights black with yellow fogs inside them.. n0t sure on how im gonna do it yet ... but ill figure something out
(no im not geting skirts or a front lip.. that stuff is for other type of cars)
I Could use some1s help like dustbuster or some1 else that frequently is on the board to get me the thread on how to rewire the blinker so it blinks on the corner of the headlight rather than the side of the bumpers or the front..

as far as interior goes im putting my stock headunit back in for the mean time because the deck i have now is garbage

if heads could help answer those questions or throw in a few suggestions on how to go about doin all this stuff reply in the thread -
Old 06-08-2003, 11:06 PM
A-CL Post Whore w/N2O

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: New Mods - plus a few good questions

Originally posted by dragon084
I Could use some1s help like dustbuster or some1 else that frequently is on the board to get me the thread on how to rewire the blinker so it blinks on the corner of the headlight rather than the side of the bumpers or the front..
I haven't done this mod and unfortunately, don't have any instructions on how do it.

Good luck with your mods.
Old 06-08-2003, 11:14 PM
Cause stock sux.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There was a thread about it...I think Yblegal? Not sure...