MS Walk (Help Needed)

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2006 | 07:29 PM
wow

MS Walk (Help Needed)

I know I don't post on here much, but have been a CL owner for around a year now. I often visit this site and read all the interesting reads in the DIY and love looking at everyone's CL's in the picture gallery. My CL is still stock except for a intake (I'm a broke college student). But, On April 15th I will be walking to support Multiple Sclerorsis. My mother was just recently diagnosed with this terrible disease and hasn't been doing well at all. She is only 42 years of age and is the nicest and most caring person in the world. I would love to raise as much money as I possibly can to help find a cure and/or treatment to help people that suffer from MS. If anyone would be generous enough to help me in this, please go to my website and donate. I would greatly appreciate it and it would mean the world to my mother. Thanks to everyone that took the time to read this and especially thanks to anyone who made any donations! Every little bit helps! Hopefully one day they will find something to help people like my mother not suffer anymore. I understand that no one on here knows me personally, but if you decide you could spare a couple dollars that would go to a great cause, please feel free to donate.

If you choose to help and donate please go to this website and click the Heart next to my name (Brandon). This is a secure website.
https://www.nationalmssociety.org/K...EWLK20060415LOU

Thanks again to all for taking your time in reading this.
-Brandon

Also anyone that lives near Louisville, KY that would like to participate in the walk and raise money, feel free to register and come out to Waterfront Park on April 15th.