IM SO FRICKING PISSED!!!! PRadonski you are a thief!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2002, 08:44 PM
Not Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts
Does anybody have LexisNexis here to do a search on his name? It is a very detailed search. Sales over the internet is mail fraud and a federal offense, so somebody do something.
Old 10-10-2002, 09:14 PM
A-CL Post Whore w/N2O

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'm filing suit in Maryland on Monday. I finally figured out what I need to do!

I'm still awaiting feedback on filing suit in New Jersey. This appears to be more complicated, and may require me to go up there! It's not a big deal to do so, but it's a greater expense upfront.

97Acura3.0CL: I'm going to contact you via PM, right now.

Your PM Box is Full! CLEAN IT OUT!!!!! I sent you an e-mail.
Old 10-11-2002, 02:49 AM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hmm hey dust... would you rather sue him and get some money of r scar him for life?!? .... SCAR HIM FOR LIFE! duh! i know you guys might say im immature and stupid but blah blah blah.... aint nothing better than a good ol whooping and teaching him a life long lesson that will haunt him for the res of his life. but money is good too. just a lot more stress and waste money too, vs my way. all you need in my way is a rusty pipe and your hands with a glove and your set =D
Old 10-11-2002, 03:56 AM
Racer

Originally posted by o snap its eric
hmm hey dust... would you rather sue him and get some money of r scar him for life?!? .... SCAR HIM FOR LIFE! duh! i know you guys might say im immature and stupid but blah blah blah.... aint nothing better than a good ol whooping and teaching him a life long lesson that will haunt him for the res of his life. but money is good too. just a lot more stress and waste money too, vs my way. all you need in my way is a rusty pipe and your hands with a glove and your set =D
what if u show up at his house and he pulls a gun on you. are you gonna still try to beat his ass? all he has to do is have a gun in his hand to scare you away. unless your hardcore like that.
Old 10-11-2002, 05:00 AM
Burning Brakes

Originally posted by Yajarobi420
your an immature fool. sue for your money back plus court fees and etc. if he's found guilt he will do some time for fraud and it will go with him forever. jobs will see it and anything else important he needs to do they will look up his record.
Um hey!!! lick my nutz!

I am immature huh? Ok. Maybe where i come from we handle things differently. I have sued before for multiple things and let em tell you little one, it isn't as easy as you think and you might not get the money for years. So, shut the fuck - i am giving my opinion on the matter. Son.
Old 10-11-2002, 07:53 AM
You Fawkin Kiddin Me!

You all need to grow up.. the legal system is the way to go... if the system fails you, then suimply take your losses and move on... make this a learning lesson for YOU not HIM!

If you go and attack him personally, whos to say he cannot retaliate on YOU personally!

THINK THINK THINK... I know I am not some almighty GOD... and I know some of you are older than I am, some younger.. but at 22 you guys make me feel like I am 80 babysitting my grandchildren... EVERYONE can hold their opinions, stupid or smart, simple or complex... If you DO NOT like it, do not respond to it!!!! STOP making a thread about someone elses issues, your problem and issue.. YOU ARENT HELPING!!!!

and if anyone wants to attack my ass for standing up YET AGAIN than do so... show me how right I am.. I love to be right you know!
Old 10-11-2002, 12:07 PM
Lots of JDM parts on my

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
You all need to grow up.. the legal system is the way to go... if the system fails you, then suimply take your losses and move on... make this a learning lesson for YOU not HIM!

If you go and attack him personally, whos to say he cannot retaliate on YOU personally!

THINK THINK THINK... I know I am not some almighty GOD... and I know some of you are older than I am, some younger.. but at 22 you guys make me feel like I am 80 babysitting my grandchildren... EVERYONE can hold their opinions, stupid or smart, simple or complex... If you DO NOT like it, do not respond to it!!!! STOP making a thread about someone elses issues, your problem and issue.. YOU ARENT HELPING!!!!

and if anyone wants to attack my ass for standing up YET AGAIN than do so... show me how right I am.. I love to be right you know!

I'm with the legal system too. I am 100% positive that 99% of the people on this board would not do anything physically to this guy if they had a chance to. It definately not worth risking your ass...literaly!!! Go through the system and chaulk one up to experience.
Old 10-11-2002, 12:48 PM
An Official Cl Whore

Here is a quickie:
My brother and I were driving back from the store one day many years ago. These three kids were hanging out at the stop sign we were approaching. The one kid had a hockey stick in his hand, and for no reason swung it and cracked my brothers windshield. We found out who they were and took them to court. They didn't have to pay crap since they were all minors and didn't receive a damn thing. We found out where the kid lived that swung the stick at our windshield. He was only 14 at the time. We made a vow that when the kid gets his own car we would have a crack at it. Well 3 years later when he was 17 I guess you could say that in the middle of the night, we made good on our promise.
I would not recommend this route and I would probably never do this again. Let the screwed up legal system handle it. But if you do decide to go that route wait until the smoke clears, and make sure your plan is fool-proof and anonymous.
Old 10-11-2002, 01:14 PM
Racer

some of us just handle our issues differently. personally what i would do i sue and if things dont turn out the way i wanted it to be then i would defenitly go with violence. haha not to sound immature or anything but its 1xxx.xx bucks we talking about. im not about to let some dude slip away from my hard earn money. you catch my drift?
Old 10-11-2002, 02:49 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally posted by Casper98CL

you think your ILL.......HA!
Old 10-11-2002, 02:51 PM
cmng 2 a lawschool near u

Like I said, dustbusyter4 and 97acuracl if you need information please contact me, I have access to a lot of"records" that may prove useful. I already PMed dustbuster, 97acura clean out your PM box and then PM me, so I can see what I can do for ya
Old 10-11-2002, 03:10 PM
Burning Brakes

I have dealt with the system boths ways and from doing so i was able to form my own decision. Does this make sense? Am I entitled to my opinin?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I grew up in a neighborhood where you had to make your own decisions FAST and at a young age! So i handle things a different way and CASPER don't try to makle yourself sound superior to me because you think you post wise, informative, greatly mature posts. cause personally before you decided to be all legal and "grown up" in this post you said "stand at the corner with a bat and wait for the hooked up cl to drive by". "mr. grown up":wackit:

If you handle it the legal way you should not go as far as taking him to court yet. I would first have my lawyer write a very long scary letter to this kid to try to get him to fork up the cash. This has been the only legal way that has worked for me so far.

I am sick of the post from most the kids on this board. Myself feel that most the kids on this board are immature and ussually try to start shit with others by calling them out and making stupid remarks to assure themselves that they are cool cause they drive an acura. But i have kept my mouth shut on this board so that i can maintain a good reputation and to leave others holding their own opinion without trying to shoot it down with mine.

gjr2001 has proven my point. I am not saying that my point is the right one. It is just how some people handle things. What are you gonna say about that? It is what people do in their own minds.

thank you guys for listening to my opinion for most of you I respect as fellow enthusiasts with great views and goals.

PeAcE!
Old 10-11-2002, 07:15 PM
A-CL Member

I don't know if you guys have out there, but in California we have Small Claims Court. I can't remember what the limit is (maybe $2,500?), but you can sue there w/o a lawyer, and he can't use one either. It's you vs. him in front of a judge. See if that's available.

Get a judgment and garnish the asshole's wages. He's probably a minimum wage loser (assuming he has a job). Think of the joy you'll get knowing his boss has to cut you a check every payday.
Old 10-11-2002, 08:11 PM
A-CL Post Whore w/N2O

Originally posted by KC CL 1785
Like I said, dustbusyter4 and 97acuracl if you need information please contact me, I have access to a lot of"records" that may prove useful. I already PMed dustbuster, 97acura clean out your PM box and then PM me, so I can see what I can do for ya
KC CL 1785: CLEAN OUT YOUR PM BOX! :P

I sent you an e-mail via a-cl.com.
Old 10-11-2002, 08:25 PM
Apple tech needing a h22a

HEY ONEDAYZPAY FINALY PAID ME
also up he was in sewel NJ i dont have his exact address anymore but i send it to KC *** something or another and he may still have it
i know i could find it in my paper work somewhere if needed
Old 10-11-2002, 09:52 PM
A-CL Post Whore w/N2O

Congrats on getting paid.

My wife's cousin lives in Sewel.
Old 10-12-2002, 12:39 AM

Originally posted by senile32nd
also up he was in sewel NJ i dont have his exact address anymore but i send it to KC *** something or another and he may still have it
ok I cleaned out my PM box so if you can send me the message again, I would greatly appreciate it. As for the e-mail that you have already sent, where did you send it to? If you send anothe one make sure to send it to Preppy11111111@aol.com. Oh and I can;'t find it so if you would like you can send it again.
Old 10-12-2002, 12:40 AM

ehhh wrong quote, that was supposed to be dustbuster's quote.
Old 10-12-2002, 12:22 PM
A-CL Post Whore w/N2O

ehhh wrong quote, that was supposed to be dustbuster's quote.
I sent the e-mail via a-cl.com's e-mail service. I don't know what the actual e-mail address was. I just clicked on the "e-mail" under your profile.
Old 10-13-2002, 11:08 AM

what is your e-mail address, I will drop you a line.
Old 10-13-2002, 12:13 PM
Learnin the game still !!

First of all, I'd put my bottom dollar if this guy was standing in front of you right now you would try to resolve your problems. I dont think any of you would kick him up. Second..... who travels cross country to kick someones ass. If he ended up beatin your ass you know how stupid you'd feel on the plane ride back. Lastly if you think that by kicking someones ass will send him a message, it might, but there are plenty of other rats out there trying to take peoples money. I say try and get your money back and learn a valuable lesson about who we trust.
Old 10-13-2002, 12:45 PM
DOOKS of hazard!!!!

Originally posted by senile32nd
i wish he'd pay me back.....still owes me 150$.....and for a college student, that can go a longggg way....
Old 10-13-2002, 12:55 PM
Still trolling

Originally posted by drewdiddy
First of all, I'd put my bottom dollar if this guy was standing in front of you right now you would try to resolve your problems. I dont think any of you would kick him up. Second..... who travels cross country to kick someones ass. If he ended up beatin your ass you know how stupid you'd feel on the plane ride back. Lastly if you think that by kicking someones ass will send him a message, it might, but there are plenty of other rats out there trying to take peoples money. I say try and get your money back and learn a valuable lesson about who we trust.
Old 10-13-2002, 11:18 PM
ENGAGE MY VTEC BABY!!!!!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
hey guys sorry i was in utah this weekend since thursday and havent gotten teh chance to check the forum at all but i would like to talk to you KC about the shit you can help me and rick with. it would be greatly appreaciated. note that i talked to a lawyer at the wedding i was at, the brides sister, and she said we should do battle (court battle) in his state due to that the beach warrent thingy. you can get him if he gets pulled over for any little thing even a burned out taillight.

KC: check your pm's

I will file this paperwork for sure and get something out of this. but note that i found out that if we find PRadonski, and file the suit we can garnish wages, hold taxes, banking stuff, direct deposit, house deeds, you name we could own it and have it. if he cant pay us we will resort to his physical items ie. cars, houses, boats, checks, bank accounts and shit like that. i checked it out and its all there, rick you and i can both do it. i know we can get this guy for sure. he will and wont get very far. i know that for a fact.

RICK: pm me tomorrow when you get your shit done and i will pm you my house and cell number so you can talk to me about what to do. also i will fax or possible send you hard copies or photo copies of the stuff i have. i have all the pms i sent to PRadonski and the pm's PRandonski sent me. so i have all his shit he told me and the agreements we had prior to him skrewing me over.

we will and we can make this guy go down. after this is over he will not be able to get a job anywhere and wont be able to get credit or a car or a loan or anything for that matter. so peace out dude. thank you all for your support and listening to me and rick go through this hard mess of deep shit that we are going through. it is more than you think and i would not like you to go through the same that we did with all this mess.
Old 10-14-2002, 11:52 AM
A-CL Post Whore w/N2O

Fucking courts are closed today (holiday). I may not be able to get there until Thursday! :angry:
Old 10-14-2002, 12:01 PM
teh Senior Instigator

Location: Huntington Beach, CA -> Ashburn, VA -> Raleigh, NC -> Walnut Creek, CA
Received 957 Likes on 328 Posts
i've got an internet lawyer a buddy of mine uses for stuff like this. I'll try to get his # this week. He usually does on the west coast but does travel to the east coast often.
Old 10-14-2002, 03:48 PM
Burning Brakes

I dont think any of you would kick him up.

what the fuck is kick him up? Like a footabll? :wackit:
cluck......cluck......cluck.......cluck
Old 10-15-2002, 01:55 AM
Intermediate

He said Sniper-happy Mont.
Old 10-15-2002, 07:42 AM
You Fawkin Kiddin Me!

Originally posted by turbotk
CASPER don't try to makle yourself sound superior to me because you think you post wise, informative, greatly mature posts. cause personally before you decided to be all legal and "grown up" in this post you said "stand at the corner with a bat and wait for the hooked up cl to drive by". "mr. grown up":wackit:
hold your own opinion of whatever and whoever you want, but your opinions include quotes thats are misleading or wrong.. espescially about me... then i will correct you! where and when in this thread have I said that?!

and if I said it in past threads was it about the same subject!? NO!!!... don't misquote me about something I believe strongly in...
Old 10-15-2002, 10:46 AM
A-CL Post Whore w/N2O

I was just informed that PRadonski and OneQwkv6 have the same IP address.

Here's some of OneQwkv6's threads:

http://www.acura-cl.com/forums/showt...light=oneqwkv6

Old 10-15-2002, 11:42 AM
CAFFEINE SLAVE

Rick...check your PM
Old 10-15-2002, 12:20 PM
A-CL Post Whore w/N2O

Originally posted by JamzCL
Rick...check your PM
THANKS!

Now, check your's!
Old 10-15-2002, 03:41 PM

Rick can you give me the adress that you sent your money to? I can try and do a search on that today at work, oh and the full name thathe gave you. I know you have been sending it through PMs but I can't check that at work. Whatver you have, I will try and look up.
Old 10-15-2002, 09:15 PM
A-CL Post Whore w/N2O

Rick can you give me the adress that you sent your money to? I can try and do a search on that today at work, oh and the full name thathe gave you. I know you have been sending it through PMs but I can't check that at work. Whatver you have, I will try and look up.
Cool!

I just sent you a PM (having not read this post yet).

I sent the info that I have.

Looks like we're gaining on hell of a lot of info on this dude. As soon as we can identify his "official" address, he'll be served with several summons.
Old 10-15-2002, 10:56 PM
Cause stock sux.

Old 10-16-2002, 02:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,760 Likes on 1,046 Posts
FYI all.... after checking the IP addresses....

2fast and onedayzpay are the same person. Same exact IP... same exact host.

PRadonski has a totally different IP and Host address.

If you need this information for cases... please contact either Soopa or Astro and they can help you!!
Old 10-16-2002, 07:49 PM
Stage 1 Audi S5

Received 1,171 Likes on 686 Posts
WTF? I could have sworn i remember reading that post in this thread about the bat thing and i could have sworn it was from you Casper but now I dont see it. Where did it go, deleted or am i wrong about it being in this thread? I am 99 percent positive it was

Originally posted by Casper98CL
hold your own opinion of whatever and whoever you want, but your opinions include quotes thats are misleading or wrong.. espescially about me... then i will correct you! where and when in this thread have I said that?!

and if I said it in past threads was it about the same subject!? NO!!!... don't misquote me about something I believe strongly in...
Old 10-16-2002, 08:44 PM
A-CL Post Whore w/N2O

I have posted a thread over in Ramblings asking those who got "burned" by OneQwkv6 to e-mail me the name and address where they sent the money to: http://www.acura-cl.com/forums/showt...threadid=83423
Old 10-17-2002, 07:58 AM
You Fawkin Kiddin Me!

!stGenCL... I only believein inflicting violence when you are in physical harm yourself... this is not one of those times... I know taht I DID NOT write abot bat beatinig.. I understand if you were mistaken... and I do not care the least about it... These guys are on the right path to solving their issues!
Old 10-17-2002, 09:29 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,760 Likes on 1,046 Posts
Originally posted by dustbuster4
I was just informed that PRadonski and OneQwkv6 have the same IP address.
edit - You are correct... after doing some research with the other mods... there's a match.. they are the same... PRadonski and OneQwkv6 are the same person.

Also, as I aready posted....Onedayzpay and 2fast4urazz are the exact same person as well.

Quick Reply: IM SO FRICKING PISSED!!!! PRadonski you are a thief!!