How Do these Rims Look?

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2002, 08:40 PM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How Do these Rims Look?

I know this should be in the photoshop section but this is for the First Gen and wanted to know everyone's opinion. And is BSA a good company for wheels because here in Miami there are alot and they have some nice styles as well.

Oh BTW, I don't remember who I took the picture of the CL from but thanks and apologies for not asking ahead of time. Hopefully you don't have a copyright or anything!

I was also planning to replace the center caps with the Acura Center Caps. Should look good! Please post opinions. I need them badly.

Thanks all,
James
Old 08-23-2002, 02:33 AM
Racer

these are clxtreme's pix. they are bsa 259 17". i think they are beautiful especially on his car. i almost got it from wheelmax.com too, but they are very iligitimate. i dont recommend wheelmax.com to anyone. beautiful wheels though.
Old 08-23-2002, 06:42 AM
Racer

Damn! That looks hot! Thanks for that pic and your help! That would mean I'll be copying him! Oh well, tell clextreme thanks for the inspiration!!!

I am purchasing these wheels from a local dealer here in Miami which I think have some pretty good deals. He has the set going for $690 for 17" with 205/40/ZR17 Falken Tires. I thought that was a good deal compared to all the other places I've checked.

Tell me if I'm getting ripped, please. Just checked wheelmax.com and just realized that they are also from Miami. So yeah, sellers down here cheat alot IMO! I've been ripped many times but usually got my items after bugging their arses for the longest time.

Again Thai, thanks! I was asking for everyone's opinion but that picture is all I need. I really wanted those for a long time and now I'm getting it! I check into the chrome one as well!

Thanks,
James
Old 08-23-2002, 05:45 PM
Atl/Mia reppin'

Do you really think BSA's are good quality wheels? I really like those because they are copy's of the Lowenhart BR5's and they come in 4lug and are thousands cheaper...but I remember seeing them really cheap at some store in Hialeah and wondering how easy they might bend or dent since they were so cheap. CLxtreme, any thoughts on the rims and how they've treated you?
Old 08-27-2002, 11:47 PM
Advanced

Are You Sure Wheels are BSA??

Hey Guys. This is my first post on Acura-CL.com since just last
week I purchased a 1999 CL 3.0 White, just like the picture,
but boy, those wheels are something else.

Anyway, I looked up BSA at wheelmax.com and did not see the
brand listed. Then I did a Yahoo search for "BSA wheels" and
the one site which did not pertain to the soapbox derby appeared to be the correct site for a wheel manufacturer named BSA but it didn't give me the opportunity to go anywhere from the home page. The text on the page almost made me think that the company had gotten out of the business.

So, my question for anyone is... Are you sure those are BSA 259 wheels, if not, what are they? And does anyone know where I can get myself a set? Thanks, and I'm looking forward to sharing and learning from everyone on this board. Its' great...