Good News On Good Friday

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2005, 04:32 PM
MuayThai scrappa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good News On Good Friday

MY friend totaled his 95 accord in july of last year. I told him to let me know if he ever gets rid of it so i could have first dibbs. Well, The insurance bullshit is finalized and now hes ready to see it off FOR FREE. If your wondering why i would even want it, its because he has
-AEM big brake kit(front and back)i will be selling my powerstop cross drilled rotors(6months of use)
-tokiko coilovers-(i will be selling my sportline springs)6months of use
-control arms
-complete set of polyurethane bushings
-front strut and rear sway bars(DCsports)
-i will also be swapping my auto tranny for his 5spd manual.
Im pretty sure he has some more sht. ill take pictures and post next week
He said the car has to be out of his driveway by this coming wednesday, i told him it would be difficult but i think i can accomidate it.
i just thought i would let u all know it has been a Good Friday
Old 03-27-2005, 02:45 AM
I'm a llama :(

I started to wonder about you. I read the title, the the first sentence talks about your friend totaling his car. But now I see the good part.

Dibs on your rotors. Are they good? Notice any improvement over stock? How much?

That 5spd is going to be hard to swap. Make sure you get ALL the necessary parts. And make sure your back-up lights still work and your cruise control. And don't forget the brake pedal.
Old 03-27-2005, 06:24 AM
MuayThai scrappa

Originally Posted by Motohip
I started to wonder about you. I read the title, the the first sentence talks about your friend totaling his car. But now I see the good part.

Dibs on your rotors. Are they good? Notice any improvement over stock? How much?

That 5spd is going to be hard to swap. Make sure you get ALL the necessary parts. And make sure your back-up lights still work and your cruise control. And don't forget the brake pedal.
rotors are in perfect shape, they are supposed to last more than 100k and ive had em on for about 15k. They are deffinately an improvement over stock and i dont even have aftermarket calipers on them. There is no shaking when braking at high speeds and supposedly they never warp.
yea i know the 5spd is a lil work but ive researched and am ready to undertake it
Old 03-27-2005, 09:33 AM
B A N N E D

dibs one the front left ( drivers side ) axle is it in good shape ?