Gainesville madness!

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2003, 07:06 AM
djz
Music for your Mind......

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gainesville madness!

Hey there everybody! Just wanted to keep you up to date on some upcoming shows I'll be doing in Gainesville this week. I haven't played in Gainesville in quite a while and its great to be able to come back and drop some great house tunes.

I also have just released my 6th CD named `Chunky Bliss'. Its a compilation of some of the finest house music around with tracks by Miguel Migs, Kaskade, Just Jason, Jay J, DJ Sneak and many more. I'll be handing these out for free at all of my performances, so be sure to come up and ask for a copy!

Sunday September 7th - Kiss 105.3 FM in Gainesville FL
I will be playing on The Perimeter Radio in Gainesville with fellow DJs Comic, Josh Binczak, and D-Tox. If you aren't in Gainesville try to check it out online at www.perimeteronline.com/ where this is not only streaming audio, but streaming VIDEO too!! Its a great treat to be able to have fun with a bunch of friends and fool around on the radio.

Monday September 8th @ The Speakeasy, Gainesville Fl
The Speakeasy is a very nice upscale lounge located right in the heart of downtown Gainesville. I'll be joining the decks with the elegant and beautiful Courtney K. Courtney has been a staple of quality music in Gainesville for several years now, this should be one hell of a night with some nice tunes. No Cover Charge and is 21+